Continuation of the corruption that is taking place in Pakistan

Have full faith in the courts. My lawyer who is perhaps ranked one of the best has told me its and open and shut case. Also, once I win I will make sure to expose all these bitches warming seats and appeal to Khan to sack them.
Good luck but sadly I don't have any faith left with justice system of Pakistan. In terms of PTI they can't amend laws until they have 2/3rd majority and yet even with 2/3rd majority PTI will not make changes good for people because even in PTI we have good Pakistani Muslims like in PPP/PMLN. PTI is full of Ali Muhammad Khan kind of people who are no asset but liability for the party.

JunaidMarwat

Good luck but sadly I don't have any faith left with justice system of Pakistan. In terms of PTI they can't amend laws until they have 2/3rd majority and yet even with 2/3rd majority PTI will not make changes good for people because even in PTI we have good Pakistani Muslims like in PPP/PMLN. PTI is full of Ali Muhammad Khan kind of people who are no asset but liability for the party.
Thanks for the luck man. My lawyer is quite hopeful. Also, I agree 2/3 of our cabinet is the same recycled shit of PMLN,PPP or PMLQ. I do not expect any good from them either. Wish Khan had stuck to his stalwarts the real brains like Rustam Shah, Tasneem Noorani, Hamid Khan etc instead of these opportunist lotas who are doing corruption hand over fist and causing embarrassment for PTI and Pakistan. Ali Muhammad and Murad Saeed type people are a black mark on any above average persons intellect. Agr lotay he lenay thay tu we should have taken competent people like Miftah,Mushahid Hussain etc

Can PMIK bring people from some where else than Pakistan? If u think Hamid Khan was good for PTI then I will say Ali Muhammad Khan is the need of PTI. If we need Miftah and Mushahid then why not to take Nawaz Shareef and Zardari in PTI?

MADdoo

JunaidMarwat You will be declared patwari if will do such post. Here PTI and PMLn support live in their illusion. Sometime i have to use harsh language for such brainless supporters.
Corrupt Mafia is strongest in government of Pakistan, whole system is corrupt, you cant do anything to them. they will unite and try every way to bring u down.
Asshar Azim is one example infront of us. there are many more, state of Pak failed to retain disappointed people. Corrupt Mafia will kick Imran Khan also once he tighten his grip on them. (Ab shuru na ho jana k Imran khan n corruption ko khatam kardia ha)

JunaidMarwat

Can PMIK bring people from some where else than Pakistan? If u think Hamid Khan was good for PTI then I will say Ali Muhammad Khan is the need of PTI. If we need Miftah and Mushahid then why not to take Nawaz Shareef and Zardari in PTI?
You already have taken their trash. Just check your cabinet. The guys I named at least would do better jobs. Sheikh Rasheed running railway is jokes. And Ghulam Sarwar running aviation lol.

JunaidMarwat

JunaidMarwat You will be declared patwari if will do such post. Here PTI and PMLn support live in their illusion. Sometime i have to use harsh language for such brainless supporters.
Corrupt Mafia is strongest in government of Pakistan, whole system is corrupt, you cant do anything to them. they will unite and try every way to bring u down.
Asshar Azim is one example infront of us. there are many more, state of Pak failed to retain disappointed people. Corrupt Mafia will kick Imran Khan also once he tighten his grip on them. (Ab shuru na ho jana k Imran khan n corruption ko khatam kardia ha)
I had to recite kalma to prove that I voted for PTI. I agree this system is rotten and the by products of that rotten system are with Khan. How can Pervaiz Khattak have any ideology when he has changed 4 to 5 parties or half of his family negate our claims of no nepotism policy. I guess I will just bury my head in sand.

You already have taken their trash. Just check your cabinet. The guys I named at least would do better jobs. Sheikh Rasheed running railway is jokes. And Ghulam Sarwar running aviation lol.
If a person is openly ready to defend corruption means is a useless. And yes there are so many useless in PTI so no need to get more trash

MHAMZA

I hope and pray that you are able to get your due right and in due course expose the corrupt in PTI Ameen.
We are a corrupt people or have unhealthy tolerance for corruption and we are all being punished with corrupt in power by the All Mighty Allah SWA.
I can evade millions in taxes and even the FBR guys approach through intermediaries ... its just so sad ... too sad...
Bottom line is nothing can happen and nothing will happen without the Will of Allah SWA and we should approach HIM alone to get us out of this mess and be upright and patient ..

Resilient

I had posted a thread a few days back regarding the sort of corruption currently taking place in Pakistan. Babus have frontmen who are demanding bribes in dollars for legitimate cases, ministers get their share too. If the money is not extorted they put you in a chicken and egg situation and make your life miserable. As much as I want investment to come to Pakistan I request expats to be very vigilant. My family invested all their saving in this country, and on every step there was a person demanding for a pound of flesh. When I made a thread on this forum out of frustrations some trolls made up story that I brought the money to either get a ticket or some people like Citizen X kept on arguing with me. Let me tell you after exhausting every door I have decided to go to the courts against the mafia. I will also make sure to expose the corrupt elements that kept on asking for money, and will make sure Imran Khan removes them from their positions because they are damaging Khan's policy of bringing investment to this country. A long legal battle starts for me and I hope if you guys can't do anything other than criticise at least you can pray for justice to prevail even if that is not in my favour.

The ministers are front-men of Imran Khan.

Resilient

When you talk like Patwari i will call you patwari. When you think like Patwari i will call you Patwari. It simply means you do not understand Imran Khan from Inside you are some thing else and from outside you are Patwari

اندر کا حال تو صرف اللہ تعالیٰ جانتا ہے ، تمہیں عمران خان کے اندر کا کیسے پتا ہے؟؟

ہم انسانوں نے تو انسانوں کو ان کے اعمال سے پرکھنا ہے ، اس حکومت نے گندم چینی کی ایکسپورٹ کی اجازت دی ، ان کی ایکسپورٹ سے قیمتیں بڑھنا شروع ہو گئیں اس کے باوجود ایکسپورٹ بند نہیں کی اور جب عوام نے چیخیں ماریں تو انہیں نے ایک کمیٹی بنا دی ، جس نے رپورٹ دی کہ کھربوں کی کرپشن ہوئی ، جس کی رپورٹ پر ابھی تک کاروائی نہیں ہوئی ، بخ آج کی خبر ہے کہ تاریخ کی مہنگی ترین قیمت پر چینی اور گندم امپورٹ کی جارہی ہے تو بتاؤ اگر یہی کام نواز شریف نے کیا ہوتا تو کیا وہ کرپٹ ہوتا یا نہیں؟؟
JunaidMarwat

disgusted

I had posted a thread a few days back regarding the sort of corruption currently taking place in Pakistan. Babus have frontmen who are demanding bribes in dollars for legitimate cases, ministers get their share too. If the money is not extorted they put you in a chicken and egg situation and make your life miserable. As much as I want investment to come to Pakistan I request expats to be very vigilant. My family invested all their saving in this country, and on every step there was a person demanding for a pound of flesh. When I made a thread on this forum out of frustrations some trolls made up story that I brought the money to either get a ticket or some people like Citizen X kept on arguing with me. Let me tell you after exhausting every door I have decided to go to the courts against the mafia. I will also make sure to expose the corrupt elements that kept on asking for money, and will make sure Imran Khan removes them from their positions because they are damaging Khan's policy of bringing investment to this country. A long legal battle starts for me and I hope if you guys can't do anything other than criticise at least you can pray for justice to prevail even if that is not in my favour.
Citizen x will be after your blood if you have a name that sounds like a Pathan name. He is rabidly anti-Pathan. Only Punjabis can do no wrong. He can forgive Ganja haramkhors as they are from 'holy' Punjab'. You try your quest to expose the crooks and do not be bothered by bigots citizen x or y. Just remember caravans do not stop for barking dogs.

JunaidMarwat

Citizen x will be after your blood if you have a name that sounds like a Pathan name. He is rabidly anti-Pathan. Only Punjabis can do no wrong. He can forgive Ganja haramkhors as they are from 'holy' Punjab'. You try your quest to expose the crooks and do not be bothered by bigots citizen x or y. Just remember caravans do not stop for barking dogs.
Thank you brother. Yes he does not have the best hang of things especially Pakistan in general and Pashtun problems in particular.

It's hard to understand your logic of investing in Pakistan when you yourself have observed that not a single comma has changed in the story of life time corruption in the country for last 3 years. I will suggest you not to waste your remaining money on courts and lawyers and get the f out of this country. The judiciary system is the cause of this expanded corruption,lawyers and the judges are part of the problem not solution.
It is stupid to trust IK that somehow he will take the corrupts out from his Government. I don't think you understand him at all. And I also do not think that he is unaware of the ever spreading corruption in Pakistan. IK has come to power by striking a deal. People who control Pakistan, involved in corruption are the selectors...I think you wasted the money .Take whatever is left and run.... This country is not for honest people .

JunaidMarwat

It's hard to understand your logic of investing in Pakistan when you yourself have observed that not a single comma has changed in the story of life time corruption in the country for last 3 years. I will suggest you not to waste your remaining money on courts and lawyers and get the f out of this country. The judiciary system is the cause of this expanded corruption,lawyers and the judges are part of the problem not solution.
It is stupid to trust IK that somehow he will take the corrupts out from his Government. I don't think you understand him at all. And I also do not think that he is unaware of the ever spreading corruption in Pakistan. IK has come to power by striking a deal. People who control Pakistan, involved in corruption are the selectors...I think you wasted the money .Take whatever is left and run.... This country is not for honest people .
This was before the reality check sank in. Also, I did not know that even if you have two sitting ministers in your family you still can not move your legitimate file before paying a pound of flesh. Money stuck, courts are my only/last hope.

And you think they don't stink ? My advise to you still the same. There is no hope in this country. You don't want to lose your life saving.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

That truly find this funny. I challenge you find me one place where I have said anything derogatory against Pakistani pashtoons or favoured Punjabis over anything and if you can't delete your id and fuck off from the forum.

It is your own bigotry against Punjabis that is showing here and nothing else!

I find it hilarious when people like you take insults to the taliban and Afghanis personally! Make up your mind are you Pathan first Pakistani second or Pakistani first and Pathan second.