Continuation of the corruption that is taking place in Pakistan

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
I wish you could have advised him some introspection rather than teaching him profanities. Healthy criticism would be good for Pakistan and also its future. Hiding our neck in a sand like an ostrich would be a recipe for disaster.
If the hat fits, wear it.

JunaidMarwat

MPA (400+ posts)
you have never told details about your project but i assume it will have something to do with licensing or service related contract or i dont know but those 50 lac are part of departmental corruption. Such moneys always get divided, beard has nothing to do with taking money, they think its their right.
It was asked for my file to move from one office to another. At that point I wanted to spit on that persons face. Imagine what others must go through. I went through sources. I feel sorry for the common person. Aam admi ko tu yeh log insan he na samjhay.

JunaidMarwat

MPA (400+ posts)
? ? ? ? ? ?
If nothing else I would retrieve my money from this daku govt and say good bye to this shit once and for all. Aap sub ko purana aur naya Pakistan Mubarak ho. Hum jaisay saaf aur izzatdaar logon ke jaga nahi hai yeh which is both sad and unfortunate because I love my soil and people especially Lakki Marwat per meri jaan bhi qurban hai.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
If nothing else I would retrieve my money from this daku govt and say good bye to this shit once and for all. Aap sub ko purana aur naya Pakistan Mubarak ho. Hum jaisay saaf aur izzatdaar logon ke jaga nahi hai yeh which is both sad and unfortunate because I love my soil and people especially Lakki Marwat per meri jaan bhi qurban hai.
Like I said butthurt youthia. Who told you 3 generations of corruption can be cleaned up in 3 or even 13 years. You were expecting the bureaucracy to become upright citizens overnight once Khan became PM. Hell even Khan himself is having a tough time with it.

You want to know something, my parents passed away this year, and none of us siblings want to live there because we know it is still far from ideal, far from it, having lived all our lives outside of Pakistan, there is no way we can adjust to all of this specially all of us having non paki spouses. So we are disposing off all their assets and taking that money out of the country. Not doing the opposite like you did by bringing it in and too so much of it!

Their is patriotism and love for your country, but there is also rational thinking, ground realities and something called being practical.

JunaidMarwat

MPA (400+ posts)
Like I said butthurt youthia. Who told you 3 generations of corruption can be cleaned up in 3 or even 13 years. You were expecting the bureaucracy to become upright citizens overnight once Khan became PM. Hell even Khan himself is having a tough time with it.

You want to know something, my parents passed away this year, and none of us siblings want to live there because we know it is still far from ideal, far from it, having lived all our lives outside of Pakistan, there is no way we can adjust to all of this specially all of us having non paki spouses. So we are disposing off all their assets and taking that money out of the country. Not doing the opposite like you did by bringing it in and too so much of it!

Their is patriotism and love for your country, but there is also rational thinking, ground realities and something called being practical.
First of all my deepest condolence on the passing away of your parents. May Allah SWT give them the highest place in Jannah and your family the patience to bear with this colossal loss. We can have difference of opinion but let it be in a civilised manner for a change.
Citizen X the problem is not about 3 generations of rottenness. The problem I see is that things are not going in the right direction as promised. I see that instead of being sidelined these people who are extorting money from others happen to be very close to Khan. IK is not living in a cave unless he is indifferent to whatever is happening here right under his nose.
You would not know since you do not live in Pakistan. Everything isn't hunky dory here as projected on social media. The paid youtubers are even worse. Yes, I made a grave mistake. I was living in a fools paradise hoping that Naya Pakistan would be exactly like what Khan claimed. I did not know that he would recycle trash of PMLQ,PPP and PMLN and impose them upon us. Feel sorry for the Karachites who had to vote for Amir Liaqaut.
My observation about KP after eight years is that things have gone from bad to worse. ANP was extremely corrupt, but at the same time they were more development friendly. They had to face the menace of terrorism yet they delivered more in their five years then what PTI could not do in eight years in a relatively peaceful environment. These days we have nincompoops as sitting MPA's except for a few exceptions. The worst thing is that KP always used to have brilliant PSP and DMG officers. But I do not have a reason for why that has deteriorated too.
Let me call you brother for a change. My decision was both practical and rational vetted by world leading financial analysts and lawyers. I was not aware that how crappy they red tape is. I did not know that even if your case is solid you can still be pushed from pillar to post. Also, I did not know that when money is involved even if you have ministers as cousins they still can not help you much because its a norm paying bribes, and accountability is just a farce and only used for political victimisation. I can assure you that once PTI is not in govt many of their corrupt ministers would be behind bars.

Doom1111

Minister (2k+ posts)
Corruption has increased in PTI era locally that is fact and even international agency gives PTI the worst rating than PPP and PMLN. Reason

1) Inflation

2) Administration issues.

3) Continuous devaluation of currency makes more greedy.

4) Lack of salary increases

Doom1111

Minister (2k+ posts)

Your duffer PM said it would happen now he says otherwise same as he said 1 rupee devaluation is war crime when PKR 104 to 105.

JunaidMarwat

MPA (400+ posts)
Corruption has increased in PTI era locally that is fact and even international agency gives PTI the worst rating than PPP and PMLN. Reason

1) Inflation

2) Administration issues.

3) Continuous devaluation of currency makes more greedy.

4) Lack of salary increases
You could be right in your assessment, but this shit is remnants of the successive corrupt govts before PTI. PTI just exacerbated the situation because of their incompetency. You telling me PMLN and PPP were clean. I would laugh at your face. I know people in both parties that came in cars and left with properties worth billions. Aik bhi bc teekh nhi hai.

Doom1111

Minister (2k+ posts)
First of all my deepest condolence on the passing away of your parents. May Allah SWT give them the highest place in Jannah and your family the patience to bear with this colossal loss. We can have difference of opinion but let it be in a civilised manner for a change.
Citizen X the problem is not about 3 generations of rottenness. The problem I see is that things are not going in the right direction as promised. I see that instead of being sidelined these people who are extorting money from others happen to be very close to Khan. IK is not living in a cave unless he is indifferent to whatever is happening here right under his nose.
You would not know since you do not live in Pakistan. Everything isn't hunky dory here as projected on social media. The paid youtubers are even worse. Yes, I made a grave mistake. I was living in a fools paradise hoping that Naya Pakistan would be exactly like what Khan claimed. I did not know that he would recycle trash of PMLQ,PPP and PMLN and impose them upon us. Feel sorry for the Karachites who had to vote for Amir Liaqaut.
My observation about KP after eight years is that things have gone from bad to worse. ANP was extremely corrupt, but at the same time they were more development friendly. They had to face the menace of terrorism yet they delivered more in their five years then what PTI could not do in eight years in a relatively peaceful environment. These days we have nincompoops as sitting MPA's except for a few exceptions. The worst thing is that KP always used to have brilliant PSP and DMG officers. But I do not have a reason for why that has deteriorated too.
Let me call you brother for a change. My decision was both practical and rational vetted by world leading financial analysts and lawyers. I was not aware that how crappy they red tape is. I did not know that even if your case is solid you can still be pushed from pillar to post. Also, I did not know that when money is involved even if you have ministers as cousins they still can not help you much because its a norm paying bribes, and accountability is just a farce and only used for political victimisation. I can assure you that once PTI is not in govt many of their corrupt ministers would be behind bars.
You are correct i have lost faith and i have stopped paying my taxes, i have my stopped inflow of remittances since 2 month due to that i get a lot of hurt 1% tax i have also to pay because it is hard for me to purchase a software from Pakistan currency since 1 min it is 165 than other minute it is 166. Even a default like Argentina has no issue like this.

Our Diplomacy is worse than PPP and PMLN combine. KSA is annoyed, China has stopped investing in Pakistan now, UAE has stopped investing and Qatar as well. Only Pakistan is getting worst treatment for Visa in whole Asia.

You do not need read some teenage kids comments because they are living under their parents money and they much haram money to spend.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
First of all thanks for your message of condolence

I know sitting on the outside looking in at how things are, far from perfect and a long way to go. So thats why we have decided to do what we have decided to do.

You might have have your opinions and reasons for it but KPK is not a place where you don't get reelected just like that and too to get reelected with even a bigger majority, So he must be doing something right. I can go into a political discussion with you on point by point on every question you raised. But I don't think that would make any difference to you or you in any mood of listening to anything now with an open mind.

Your situation sucks, but hate to say it, it was your own fault, you only ran the numbers but didn't do and ground reality checks. Everyone makes mistakes but this is a very expensive mistake to be made. You should have started off very small just to test the waters before going in head first into the deep head.

Now you say you have faith in the courts. Mark my words in a short while you will be posting long threads bitching about them too. Although KPK courts are much better than that of Punjab and Sindh.

Pakistan has a long way to go I would say at least another 10 years of Khan. Unfortunately for me most of my life is behind me and only some of it in front and a decade of two AT BEST of useful productive years left. So I personally can't gamble my remaining years and that of my children waiting for things to improve.

But who knows things might start to improve rapidly so I am hopeful. But I'm not hedging my bets on hope.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
You could be right in your assessment, but this shit is remnants of the successive corrupt govts before PTI. PTI just exacerbated the situation because of their incompetency. You telling me PMLN and PPP were clean. I would laugh at your face. I know people in both parties that came in cars and left with properties worth billions. Aik bhi bc teekh nhi hai.
Ignore this cunt, he is always bitching and crying about every subject under the sun from the cricket team to the PM. A bit like you really! lol Well maybe you two will get along famously! You just might have found your soulmate! loool

JunaidMarwat

MPA (400+ posts)
First of all thanks for your message of condolence

I know sitting on the outside looking in at how things are, far from perfect and a long way to go. So thats why we have decided to do what we have decided to do.

You might have have your opinions and reasons for it but KPK is not a place where you don't get reelected just like that and too to get reelected with even a bigger majority, So he must be doing something right. I can go into a political discussion with you on point by point on every question you raised. But I don't think that would make any difference to you or you in any mood of listening to anything now with an open mind.

Your situation sucks, but hate to say it, it was your own fault, you only ran the numbers but didn't do and ground reality checks. Everyone makes mistakes but this is a very expensive mistake to be made. You should have started off very small just to test the waters before going in head first into the deep head.

Now you say you have faith in the courts. Mark my words in a short while you will be posting long threads bitching about them too. Although KPK courts are much better than that of Punjab and Sindh.

Pakistan has a long way to go I would say at least another 10 years of Khan. Unfortunately for me most of my life is behind me and only some of it in front and a decade of two AT BEST of useful productive years left. So I personally can't gamble my remaining years and that of my children waiting for things to improve.

But who knows things might start to improve rapidly so I am hopeful. But I'm not hedging my bets on hope.
I know you never get reelected in KP twice, but what about malpractice in elections? If Fatima Jinnah can lose in this country then anything is possible. Also, I will give it you that Health Card was a great initiative that swung a lot of votes in their favour but now people especially their own workers are fed up with them because of the uncontrollable inflation.
Its good that you have decided to stay put, but I did not want my kids to grow up and be away from their culture and family. This is not the first time I am doing business. Things were easy before. I am not going to bitch about the courts because it is a shut and win case. I am only going to courts so that I can bypass the red tape. Pakistan sucks for ease of doing business. No wonder the Chinese are complaining in this govt.

Once again your kids and family are safe wherever you are. I doubt if Khan has the capacity or the team to improve things. The best of his soldiers and think tanks have already left him once lotas start being inducted in his team. It would have been wise had he stuck with people like Tasneem Noorani, Rustam Shah, Hamid Khan etc. I see a bleak future, and do not think PTI will win again. They will get a few seats here and there. So we all will be back to square one. Had there been reforms as promised like police reforms, local body reforms etc etc things might have been different.
Since you are away let me explain things to you in laymen terms. Pehle jo kaam 500 mai hotha tha aab woh 5000 mai hota hai.

JunaidMarwat

MPA (400+ posts)
Ignore this cunt, he is always bitching and crying about every subject under the sun from the cricket team to the PM. A bit like you really! lol Well maybe you two will get along famously! You just might have found your soulmate! loool
Whats up with your language man. Can't you have a normal discussion? It really pulls down your argument. And like Sharifuddin Pirzada you are great at selling shit as gold. Maybe you can replace Shabaz Gill or Dr Dunger Awan

Doom1111

Minister (2k+ posts)
PPP and PMLN are crook level ,however, they competent than PTI

PPP also had the same problem as CA deficit and 4 billion dollar in reserve, which were mostly swap position. However, they managed professionally and did not delay IMF program as you listen to some diploma students in Siasat from do not know. However, they managed far better than PTI because they were able convince IMF, ADB, AIIB and WB with there action plan even at time Pakistan was on FATF blacklist and PPP also managed to 31 billion dollar export without GSP+ status.

Entire world government is corrupt and look at USA how much corrupation they done in 2 trillion dollar but the matter is competency ,which PTI does not have like Asad Umar.

"After the Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaf (PTI) came to power in 2018, IMF conditions were not as tough initially during pre-programme negotiations. But the then Finance Minister, Asad Umar, wanted even easier terms. The delay worsened balance of payment (BoP) situation to the point that by May 2019, a more frontloaded and tougher programme had to be signed by a new finance team."

If this was the government PPP or PMLN we would have saved 9 billion dollar reserve loss, 17% devaluation , and 1 trillion fiscal deficit.

Hate_Nooras

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I had posted a thread a few days back regarding the sort of corruption currently taking place in Pakistan. Babus have frontmen who are demanding bribes in dollars for legitimate cases, ministers get their share too. If the money is not extorted they put you in a chicken and egg situation and make your life miserable. As much as I want investment to come to Pakistan I request expats to be very vigilant. My family invested all their saving in this country, and on every step there was a person demanding for a pound of flesh. When I made a thread on this forum out of frustrations some trolls made up story that I brought the money to either get a ticket or some people like Citizen X kept on arguing with me. Let me tell you after exhausting every door I have decided to go to the courts against the mafia. I will also make sure to expose the corrupt elements that kept on asking for money, and will make sure Imran Khan removes them from their positions because they are damaging Khan's policy of bringing investment to this country. A long legal battle starts for me and I hope if you guys can't do anything other than criticise at least you can pray for justice to prevail even if that is not in my favour.
Good and let's see the haraamis being exposed. If you are genuine may Allah help you with your case

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Whats up with your language man. Can't you have a normal discussion? It really pulls down your argument. And like Sharifuddin Pirzada you are great at selling shit as gold. Maybe you can replace Shabaz Gill or Dr Dunger Awan
I'm done being politically correct and tolerance level of stupidity and bullshit at 0. This bitch is constantly moaning day and night. And everybody is fuckin bored of it

P.S : Its great to get shit off your chest. Very cathartic.

JunaidMarwat

MPA (400+ posts)
Good and let's see the haraamis being exposed. If you are genuine may Allah help you with your case
Thank you, your message has increased my motivation. Will expose all these thief surrounding IK.

P.S IF things were getting better couldn't Khan bring a reform where Qabza property case could be heard and concluded in 6 months. Nothing has changed.

JunaidMarwat

MPA (400+ posts)
I'm done being politically correct and tolerance level of stupidity and bullshit at 0. This bitch is constantly moaning day and night. And everybody is fuckin bored of it

P.S : Its great to get shit off your chest. Very cathartic.
I can understand but look at me. Patience is a good thing. I wanted to punch the low level grade officer who asked for 50 lakhs just to move my file. I controlled my anger and aggression.