Cm Punjab is Loyal to Punjab on Pakistans Expenses

asifbutt1

Citizen
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7sopIF5jm4[/video]
-
This is sick ! and racist.. being a punjabi i wont want talibans attacking on sindh balochistan or NWFP.. i am pakistani first & after it Punjabi. we have to fight against Talibans rather then saving on our skin.

S

shagi

Shabz Shareef's coments have taken out of context. He said about 'Punjab' because Hamid Mir asked question relating to Punjab. So obvious asnswer would be same. It is unstandable that he means that Taliban should not attack any part of the Pakistan. How can it be taken as he said that 'taliban should attack other parts of Pakistan but Punjab'. It is useless debate.

Whats Up Doc

Councller (250+ posts)
I agree with Shahbaz Sharif he wants to deal with the Talibans with common grounds and protect his people. Mullah Omar should be back in Afghanistan and Pakistan should also have a Taliban Govt. approved by Mullah Omar.

asifbutt1

Citizen
no dialogue with the talibans. and he said Talibans shouldnt not attack punjab . why he didnt said talibans shouldnt attack whole pakistan. we arent kids that we cant understand what he really uttered there.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
asifbutt1 said:
-
This is sick ! and racist.. being a punjabi i wont want talibans attacking on sindh balochistan or NWFP.. i am pakistani first & after it Punjabi. we have to fight against Talibans rather then saving on our skin.

[clap] [clap]

its his province, he is supposed to serve his own province. If Sindh, Bl and NW dont do it, thats their fault...

good work shahbaz

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
No Problem if:
Zulfiqar Mirza stated:
"We decided to break Pakistan" (We did it before we can do it again )

Asif Ali Zardari - President of Pakistan and Co-Chairman of Pakistan Peoples Party: Funding, Promoting and Celebrating only Sindh Day (Sindh Card).

Big problem if:
Chief Minister of Punjab said Taliban should not attack Punjab. Every CM has right to say Taliban should not attack their province. He is Chief Minister of Punjab not Prime Minister of Pakistan.

Bashir Bilour: Taliban were funded by America, supported by Pak Army, trained by ISI and accepted by Banazeer as well.

Salman Sharabi Tail of Dictatorship, which sect do you belong, is Drinking allowed in that sect.

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Shahbaz Sharid is a very shrood politician and I feel this was all a smoke screen created deliberately to keep media away from debating the issues discussed during Kyani and Sharif Mulaqat.

I think they discussed more about 18th amendment during the meeting than Taliban.

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
atensari said:
No Problem if:
Zulfiqar Mirza stated:
"We decided to break Pakistan" (We did it before we can do it again )

Asif Ali Zardari - President of Pakistan and Co-Chairman of Pakistan Peoples Party: Funding, Promoting and Celebrating only Sindh Day (Sindh Card).

Big problem if:
Chief Minister of Punjab said Taliban should not attack Punjab. Every CM has right to say Taliban should not attack their province. He is Chief Minister of Punjab not Prime Minister of Pakistan.

Bashir Bilour: Taliban were funded by America, supported by Pak Army, trained by ISI and accepted by Banazeer as well.

Salman Sharabi Tail of Dictatorship, which sect do you belong, is Drinking allowed in that sect.
[clap] Good observations.
One really wonders what does Governor want to achieve with all these statements and gestures?

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
asifbutt1 said:
-

[clap] god to see that attitude in you bro

BUT Shahbaz is the CM of his home province, I would be worried if he DIDNT support his province. Panjabis deserve it. Others should do the same

Paki_Loyal

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
CM Shahbaz ne koi bhe galat baat nahi ke hai, wo punjab province ka CM hai, aur wo Punjab ka he responsible hai, Jis gher se Naash uthti hai dird ussi ko hota hai,
Salman Taseer sharabi ko kia maloom k mout ka dukh aur dird kia hota hai, aur jo bhe salman taseer ke himayat ker rahay hein goya wo taliban ka saath de rahay hein, k wo mazeed attacks karein,
Shahbaz Shareef ne bil kul sahi kaha, Punjab ke 90 millions ke population hai, its hard to find talibaan terrorists, agar kisi se kehne se punjab main attacks ruk jaien ya kam ho jaien, to iss main faida he hai nuqsaan to nahi.
aur Qat-an ye baat galat hai k shahbaz shareef dur gaya hai ya uss ne ghutnay taik diay hein taliban k samnay, agar koi pyar se maan jaey to uss per goli chlanay ka kia faida?

Excelent Speech [shahbaz sharif] isse kehtey hein Muhibb e Watan,, jo apnay logo se muhabbat kerta hai,

Traitor. Apni awaam ka dushman, [taseer] jo sirf taqat ka istimal chahta hai. Sharabi, Shababi

hiramir34

@shagi. I would agree with that. Shahbaz sharif in my opinion was just trying to come on common grounds as parallel efforts to reduce terrorism in Punjab since what happened last week. I believe his comments have been taken out of context and turned into media selling.

pakland

I never support nawaz and shahbaz because they both are looters like zardari and others and I hope and Pray that they never come in the government. But in this video our bikao media show how shit they are.

Pakistan Zindabad

[imran]

new_world

What i feel that PML-Q and many other parties specially in Punjab they are afraid of CM Popularity. Because i fell i next election they will come with full strength. So enjoy the coments of Governer.

Nawazish

Minister (2k+ posts)
PML(N) is a hypocrite and an opportunist party which refuses to take any stand. they supported military actions from the start and then a month ago nawaz sharif came out and said he wants to talk to talibans and now you hear Shebaz Sharif begging talibans not to attack punjab. More respect to imran khan for taking a consistent stand on this issue.