CLEAR MESSAGE OF ZAID HAMID--FOR CONFUSED PEOPLE :)

QSHAH

Citizen
We have categorically rejected any relations with Yusuf. We do not defend him. We have condemned him too. He was a corrupt man with many deviance. I am NOT his khalifa nor carry his mission. He is dead and buried. Our stand is clear -- follow the sharia and sunnat requirements in an Islamic court to call him a Kazzab a...nd we will call him too. Sharia has strict conditions. We stand and live for sharia laws!

We again challenge the fasadis to come and face us in front of an independent Islamic commission and prove their allegations on the basis of Quran and Sunnah. If they fail to accept our challenge or fail to prove their allegations that I am a Kafir, murtid, khalifa of a fake prophet, murderer -- then they should be rea...dy to accept their sharia punishments for bohtan and tuhmet! We know they don't have the guts! Liars

These filthy fasadis have no shame, no honor. These cowards call themselves "fidayane Rasul" and hide behind fake ids and websites not having the courage to come in the open, backed by Indians, CIA funded smear campaigns. They break every law of sharia and sunnah, lie and deceive and put bohtans on even women. They don...'t have to courage to face us in any sharia court and face the consequences! Let them burn!

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/bra ... tan?ref=nf

khan afghan

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Well done zaid hamid.always condemen youaf kazab.May Allah send him to Jahanam and those who finished his
life to JANATH ,AMEEN.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
QSHAH said:
We have categorically rejected any relations with Yusuf. We do not defend him. We have condemned him too. He was a corrupt man with many deviance. I am NOT his khalifa nor carry his mission. He is dead and buried. Our stand is clear -- follow the sharia and sunnat requirements in an Islamic court to call him a Kazzab a...nd we will call him too. Sharia has strict conditions. We stand and live for sharia laws!

We again challenge the fasadis to come and face us in front of an independent Islamic commission and prove their allegations on the basis of Quran and Sunnah. If they fail to accept our challenge or fail to prove their allegations that I am a Kafir, murtid, khalifa of a fake prophet, murderer -- then they should be rea...dy to accept their sharia punishments for bohtan and tuhmet! We know they don't have the guts! Liars

These filthy fasadis have no shame, no honor. These cowards call themselves "fidayane Rasul" and hide behind fake ids and websites not having the courage to come in the open, backed by Indians, CIA funded smear campaigns. They break every law of sharia and sunnah, lie and deceive and put bohtans on even women. They don...'t have to courage to face us in any sharia court and face the consequences! Let them burn!

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/bra ... tan?ref=nf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

brother Zaid, educated and muhibb-e-watan Pakistanis never had anydoubt in you. its the fasadi maulvis that have received money from CIA/RAW to discredit you, but inshaAllah the mission will go on unharmed.

Now the fasadis and agents will come up with some thing else to discredit you with.

laantis, that swhat they are. When you become khalifa, make sure to prosecute these fasadis for their crimes.

Gazoo

note: I am willing to bet that the maulvis are consulting with RAW what to do next. What should be the plan of attack now because they do not have their own brain to think by.

Mujahid

MPA (400+ posts)
note: I am willing to bet that the maulvis are consulting with RAW what to do next. What should be the plan of attack now because they do not have their own brain to think by. [/quote]

[clap] [clap] [clap]

QSHAH

Citizen
gazoomartian said:
QSHAH said:

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/bra ... tan?ref=nf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

brother Zaid, educated and muhibb-e-watan Pakistanis never had anydoubt in you. its the fasadi maulvis that have received money from CIA/RAW to discredit you, but inshaAllah the mission will go on unharmed.

Now the fasadis and agents will come up with some thing else to discredit you with.

laantis, that swhat they are. When you become khalifa, make sure to prosecute these fasadis for their crimes.

Gazoo

note: I am willing to bet that the maulvis are consulting with RAW what to do next. What should be the plan of attack now because they do not have their own brain to think by.

But how will we be starting our mission once again?

karachiwala

About time you said some thing that was ambiguous about the kazzab. Why could you not say the same words earlier?? And what about saying that he neve claimed to be a prophet was that not you????

Mujahid

MPA (400+ posts)
karachiwala said:
About time you said some thing that was ambiguous about the kazzab. Why could you not say the same words earlier?? And what about saying that he neve claimed to be a prophet was that not you????
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeBYtT5yOh4[/video]

gazoomartian

QSHAH said:
gazoomartian said:
QSHAH said:

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/bra ... tan?ref=nf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Gazoo

But how will we be starting our mission once again?

I am hoping the next public awareness that ZH does will be 14th Aug. He should arrange a large university of other complex with heavy security like ar

my, rangers etc so the fasadi agents maulvis dont disrupt the function. Ameen

Note: Facebook fan count of ZH has risen by over 3000 in 4days, MashaAllah

ProudPakistani

Voter (50+ posts)
Zaid Hamid broke the trust of the people who initially liked him for his motivational programs especially discussing the Islamic history. He kept on lying for his role in Yousaf Kazzab. If he would have clearly explained his involvement in the past rather than denying so many evidences, people would have forgiven him for his past. But he never did that. And now when he was so much exposed by the media, he suddenly accepted all those allegations on him.
I and most of my friends were inspired by his thoughts but now he lost his credibility.

I respect everyone's opinion and wish Zaid Hamid best of luck if he is really sincere with his efforts.

gazoomartian

ProudPakistani said:
Zaid Hamid broke the trust of the people who initially liked him for his motivational programs especially discussing the Islamic history. He kept on lying for his role in Yousaf Kazzab. If he would have clearly explained his involvement in the past rather than denying so many evidences, people would have forgiven him for his past. But he never did that. And now when he was so much exposed by the media, he suddenly accepted all those allegations on him.
I and most of my friends were inspired by his thoughts but now he lost his credibility.

I respect everyone's opinion and wish Zaid Hamid best of luck if he is really sincere with his efforts.

He doesnt need to prove anything over and over. He has invited people to go and talk to him. But the maulvis wont go because they know they are just creating fasad w/o any leg to stand on.

country is in such a disaster that we need him he doesn't need us....
Find an alternative or stop dissing him. Do you have anyone in mind who is as good as him, a patriotic, a talent, a speaker, a believer, a visionary? Let me know the name of that person please.

ali hamdani

@khan afghan. Stop playing god on this earth. You are no one to decide who going to go hell and who going to earth. I just know one fact that people like him spread hate speech and ew require unity more than hatred at this criticial time CRAZY man!

gazoomartian

@khan afghan. Stop playing god on this earth. You are no one to decide who going to go hell and who going to earth. I just know one fact that people like him spread hate speech and ew require unity more than hatred at this criticial time CRAZY man!

Ali saheb,

i am just curious. how do you figure Zaid Hamid is spreading hatred? Please lighten m eup on that one... thanks

casper

MPA (400+ posts)
Zaid hamids a lion, hes roars have scared all the pussys off..........if u cant take the heat, then get out of the kitchen............ Pakistan Zindabad

gazoomartian

Zaid hamids a lion, hes roars have scared all the pussys off..........if u cant take the heat, then get out of the kitchen............ Pakistan Zindabad

Ameen summa Ameen woh din door naheen jub Dheli per subz percham lahraya jaeyga