CIA Out Sources Pakistan to MI-16 with the Blessings of Top Khaki Bureaucracy?

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
59b0f804bc19232c79b1a7a665aa0209.jpg

c0563906cd35e5f3e2eb8e44760d4489.gif

M

MrImranKhan

پاکستانی اسامی کا روایتی سودا

i_1.gif

az.ay

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
محترم، یہ ملک زرداری چلا رہا ھے۔ اس سب کام کی اجازت بھی یہی صاحب دیتے ھیں۔ فوج کو کدھر سے گھسیٹ لیا آپ نے اس میں ۔ اگر فوج نے کوئی زرداری کے خلاف قدم اٹھایا تو آپ اس کو جمہوریت پہ وار کہیں گے۔

Wadaich

محترم، یہ ملک زرداری چلا رہا ھے۔ اس سب کام کی اجازت بھی یہی صاحب دیتے ھیں۔ فوج کو کدھر سے گھسیٹ لیا آپ نے اس میں ۔ اگر فوج نے کوئی زرداری کے خلاف قدم اٹھایا تو آپ اس کو جمہوریت پہ وار کہیں گے۔
Army perhaps is responsible for the safety of Pakistan for both the internal and external threats. At this time the internal threat, the corrupt politicians, is perhaps more dangerous.

Muhammad Tauseef A. Bajwa

Senator (1k+ posts)
lol.....It is MI 6, not M 16.....[hilar]
............................................................................................................

MI-5 was known since Lady Diana fatal accident in France. Our Interior Minister; Rehman Malik was an agent of MI-5 when returned to Pakistan with BB after NRO. Had it renamed or another agency is created for this region?

shamsheer

Senator (1k+ posts)
Wadiach Bro. I am feeling something very fishy here. I think there is a calculated effort going on to malign Pakistan army at every level. You have a very good idea what I think about this pimp general Kiyani but I do not agree with Abdul Qadir hasan. How do these guys get to know top secret stuff? Does not make sense.

Senator (1k+ posts)
Wadiach Bro. I am feeling something very fishy here. I think there is a calculated effort going on to malign Pakistan army at every level. You have a very good idea what I think about this pimp general Kiyani but I do not agree with Abdul Qadir hasan. How do these guys get to know top secret stuff? Does not make sense.
All columnist are given "TIPS" from their pay masters to write an attractive column which can motivate poblic/commen men as per their stance. In addition, it helps to guage public reaction before an anticipated move. All TV hosts and Anchor persons follow the same track. Nothing is real and telecast "LIVE" other than 'advertisements. Crux is that, even President & Prime Minister speech /address to the "Nation" is pre-recorded and edited. Just an ACT to get pleased on seeing them when it goes on AIR (Telecasts). Enough or need some more clarification? Take Care!

Wadaich

Brother it is time of deception. Our minds are bombarded with the tons information having a mix of false propa.****.a, facts, fabricated stories, truth, and lies. And human minds are not able to sift truth of it applying any formula. So only the ones whom Allah (SWT) blessed to see with the help of HIS noor can have the reach to the truth. When people like me and you become judges on the basis of raised dust of funky information, the result is confusion. We must have trust on the people who have deep knowledge of Qura'an, Hadith, History, and contemporary politics. There are many around you. But media does not give them due importance. The media is paid to promote the people who are on duty to create confusion. When the agencies operate they operate under false flag and covertly. Their every move have variety of facets. So far the top secret information, the journalists are always mouth pieces of some master. So to the extent their master need to leak the information they vomit it. That is how our minds are programmed. The masters could be army, spy agencies, Bureaucrats, underworld mafia, politicians etc. If someone says he/she is impartial/unbiased call him/her liar of the first degree, because it is not possible for a human being. So everybody has affiliations no matter right or wrong. If you are a true muslim then your affiliation is with Islam and you shall see everything with the eye of Islam and try to justify its superiority.

Senator (1k+ posts)
Army perhaps is responsible for the safety of Pakistan for both the internal and external threats. At this time the internal threat, the corrupt politicians, is perhaps more dangerous.

................................................................................................

You can only advice 'him' who is open minded and interested to learn from his/her mistakes! "Die-hard" and "Molded-Brains" never think beyond their vested interests. Save your energy for some better purpose..........Chotay Bhai

Senator (1k+ posts)
Brother it is time of deception. Our minds are bombarded with the tons information having a mix of false propa.****.a, facts, fabricated stories, truth, and lies. And human minds are not able to sift truth of it applying any formula. So only the ones whom Allah (SWT) blessed to see with the help of HIS noor can have the reach to the truth. When people like me and you become judges on the basis of raised dust of funky information, the result is confusion. We must have trust on the people who have deep knowledge of Qura'an, Hadith, History, and contemporary politics. There are many around you. But media does not give them due importance. The media is paid to promote the people who are on duty to create confusion. When the agencies operate they operate under false flag and covertly. Their every move have variety of facets. So far the top secret information, the journalists are always mouth pieces of some master. So to the extent their master need to leak the information they vomit it. That is how our minds are programmed. The masters could be army, spy agencies, Bureaucrats, underworld mafia, politicians etc. If someone says he/she is impartial/unbiased call him/her liar of the first degree, because it is not possible for a human being. So everybody has affiliations no matter right or wrong. If you are a true muslim then your affiliation is with Islam and you shall see everything with the eye of Islam and try to justify its superiority.

"Masha-Allah" NAZAR NA LAGAY

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: پاکستانی اسامی کا روایتی سودا

.................................................................................
This "Javed Nama" was a holly will by "Allama Sir Muhammad Iqbal" for his younger son Justice(r) Javed Iqbal who was in "Germany' doing his Bar-at-Law! (Allama's elder son "Aftab Iqbal" was deprived of all heritance because of 'his' marrying a foreigner - Though accapted Islam). Ironically, Honorable "Javed Iqbal" did right opposite what his deceased father expected of him). He did the same like his elder brother but, Iqbal was not alive by then, to give 'him' a similar treatment. SAD ending!

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
Kon mulk chalata hai every one knows. And who is running this country today every one knows. The sick generals are always on the back of everything. They are the one to be blamed for.

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
I think they deserve to be maligned. Until they get into there senses and start doing what they are suppose to do. Which uptil this day they have not. So till then they should take the heat.

Wadaich

I think they deserve to be maligned. Until they get into there senses and start doing what they are suppose to do. Which uptil this day they have not. So till then they should take the heat.

Who in Pakistan until now has done his job in the strict sense of the term?

saliaz

MPA (400+ posts)
@shamsheer bro I agree with you as I have same question in mind.
What is the reality? How can we trust mr Hasan here?

@wadaich Agree, tons of misleading information and how to decide.