CIA not allowed to operate in Pakistan: Rehman Malik

simple_and_peacefull

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
28542_23148511.jpg

The minister rebuked the security staff of the National Assembly for not frisking him.

Interior Minister Rehman Malik on Saturday said that Pakistan was a sovereign state and would not allow CIA to launch operations in Pakistan.

“CIA will not be allowed to launch illegal operations in the country,” Malik said while talking to the media outside parliament.

Malik said that the country’s intelligence agencies should not be criticised, adding that 1,100 incidents of terrorism were avoided on the reports of the intelligence agencies.

The minister held the land and drug mafia responsible for troubles in Karachi. However, he said that Rangers should keep their morale high and should not be demoralised due to individual act of few Rangers officials. He said that 48 police officials were killed in one month alone.

Malik said that the incident of passport theft in Karachi was being investigated whereas all the stolen passports had been cancelled.

He said that the provincial governments were responsible for the maintenance of law and order in their jurisdictions.

He said that no one was allowed to work in Pakistan on tourist visa. Malik also denied that the record of Saleem Shehzad’s phone had been removed. All the record is available, he said.

The minister said that he would accept the Supreme Court’s decision. He also said that Zulfiqar Mirza was a respectable party leader and a brave man.

Malik said that he was the first target of opposition parties, adding that it was the job of opposition to criticize otherwise it would be labeled as ‘friendly opposition’.

The minister rebuked the security staff of the National Assembly for not frisking him. The officials said they did not frisk him out of respect.
http://www.dunyanews.tv/index.php?key=Q2F0SUQ9MiNOaWQ9Mjg1NDI=

Last edited by a moderator:

sngilani

Re: CIA not allowed to operate in Pakistan: Malik

hahahahahahahaahahah..ohhh Man. I am still laughing ... He is a funny guy. Its not his fault, he is just a show piece. Nothing is in his hands. He is just passing days and strenthing his private hotel bussiness in London and Europe.

Truth-seeker

Councller (250+ posts)

I think he doesnt has the word true and honest in his dictionary,does he seriously thinks that he can fool the nation.

Lodhi

Bhai malik ne kaha hai ke CIA illigal operation nahi kar sakti isko legally yahan set kia hai na is leye to yeh yahan hai.....

crankthskunk

The minister rebuked the security staff of the National Assembly for not frisking him.

Interior Minister Rehman Malik on Saturday said that Pakistan was a sovereign state and would not allow CIA to launch operations in Pakistan.

CIA will not be allowed to launch illegal operations in the country, Malik said while talking to the media outside parliament.

Rehman Malik to the Americans and CIA. We wouldn't allow CIA to launch any illegal operation in Pakistan and violate the sovereignty of an independent country.(bigsmile)

You appointed me in Pakistan for a reason, didn't you? So, come to me, I will direct to issue CIA as many Visa's as required and even issue prohibit bore licences. I say make it legit guys. After all what is the point of having so many slaves working for you??:lol::lol::lol:

Bombaybuz

Minister (2k+ posts)

He is just doing that for last three years at least... making fool of the nation... did you saw any body any where questioning him that mr that other day you said that but that was a lie what you say now... hum sawal he tou nahi kartey ... sargooshiyan kartey hain .. kanoon main khusr pusuur ... ankhon k esharey ... sab 2 no kaam inshort.

pak4rule

Senator (1k+ posts)

the most interesting point is that this idiot and foolish former brit agent is our interior minister and we all can not do about it.

peoples' representatives have chosen him, elected him as senetor. My God........

sngilani

the most interesting point is that this idiot and foolish former brit agent is our interior minister and we all can not do about it.

peoples' representatives have chosen him, elected him as senetor. My God........

People's representatives are 'Peoples Party'. No body else. Peoples of Pakistan chosen them their leaders. Now let them taste.

pak4rule

Senator (1k+ posts)

People's representatives are 'Peoples Party'. No body else. Peoples of Pakistan chosen them their leaders. Now let them taste.

but our country is suffering , PPP is dheet and corrupt , they have no shame or care about it. They are happy in tasting it.

I dont know how to get rid of such nasty elements and when ............

sngilani

but our country is suffering , PPP is dheet and corrupt , they have no shame or care about it. They are happy in tasting it.

I dont know how to get rid of such nasty elements and when ............

I think people of Pakistan can kick them out in elections. It is irony that people of Pakistan do not understand power of vote although Pakistan was created with the power of vote.

casper

MPA (400+ posts)

[hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar] best place for this guy and zardari is a circus
28542_23148511.jpg

“CIA will not be allowed to launch illegal operations in the country,” Malik said while talking to the media outside parliament.

Malik said that the country’s intelligence agencies should not be criticised, adding that 1,100 incidents of terrorism were avoided on the reports of the intelligence agencies.

The minister held the land and drug mafia responsible for troubles in Karachi. However, he said that Rangers should keep their morale high and should not be demoralised due to individual act of few Rangers officials. He said that 48 police officials were killed in one month alone.

Malik said that the incident of passport theft in Karachi was being investigated whereas all the stolen passports had been cancelled.

He said that the provincial governments were responsible for the maintenance of law and order in their jurisdictions.

He said that no one was allowed to work in Pakistan on tourist visa. Malik also denied that the record of Saleem Shehzad’s phone had been removed. All the record is available, he said.

The minister said that he would accept the Supreme Court’s decision. He also said that Zulfiqar Mirza was a respectable party leader and a brave man.

Malik said that he was the first target of opposition parties, adding that it was the job of opposition to criticize otherwise it would be labeled as ‘friendly opposition’.

The minister rebuked the security staff of the National Assembly for not frisking him. The officials said they did not frisk him out of respect.
http://www.dunyanews.tv/index.php?key=Q2F0SUQ9MiNOaWQ9Mjg1NDI=

Last edited:

mrcritic

Minister (2k+ posts)

This @$$ole does not even have the balls to go out side 'alone' !

virus

Senator (1k+ posts)

ceremony is oscar award of 2011:):):)

category the best lair of the year:13::13:

nominees are

malik
zardari
kiyani
glani

and the winner is(clap)(clap)(clap):angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile:

malik pakoryaan wala

EJAZRANA

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

ceremony is oscar award of 2011:):):)

category the best lair of the year:13::13:

nominees are

malik
zardari
kiyani
glani

and the winner is(clap)(clap)(clap):angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile:

malik pakoryaan wala
sorry but i have to interrupt as i have to correct u here.. he is not pakoryaan wala he was naai in sialkot in his young age as he used to cook degs on all the occasions & this is 100% true not joking as he used to cook for my far relatives family based in sialkot

naare_na

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

after 3 years serving as Interior Minister=IM...i am thinking ...this folk is ideal for the post Info Miniter=IM .........