check my Leader returning soon ,Asad Umar

bhaibarood

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Ok...if that's what you think ?
1 thing I must mention is that I always keep Bushra bibi aka pinky is high regards but when so over zealous people do mud slinging her reference is used by me which infact hurts me also. But in order to counter abuse its necessary but I do keep her high pedestal

sardar388

Senator (1k+ posts)
AU is a good guy but PM Khan trusted him with economic turn around. AU was not prepared and he had to go. But IK still trusts him and he should come back and work with Dr. Sheikh.

Who do you think brought the current account deficit t o where it is today? Results of major economic decisions don't show their affects until months to years later.

What has hafiz sheikh done different than AU? Pretty sure he was removed as a part of a lobbying effort from some vested interest in PTI.

sardar388

Senator (1k+ posts)
The most popular & trusted leader in PTI just after Jahangir Khan Tareen.
Full respect & love Asad Umar......we miss your voice.....

I don't think there are alot of ppl in PTI sho trust anyone more than IK and AU. Ppl still wary of JTK since he was part of the status quo before he joined PTI.

bhaibarood

Bhai sahab, apologies but I was always under the impression that you were pro Altaf who I think is responsible for violence in Karachi. Despite finding myself holding different views from you mostly, I will still not call you names.
mehr bani apki ,jazak allah khair. MQM goons burn alive 250 peple I wont support or endorse them

Khilai Makhlooq

Senator (1k+ posts)
Asad Umar is now a tainted commodity.......

.......the guy is technically finished in politics and I must give credit to Imran how nicely he sidelined Asad Umar and Jahangir Tareen, two possible threats.

Will now have to wait and see how he gets rid of SMQ.

bhaibarood

Asad Umar is now a tainted commodity.......

.......the guy is technically finished in politics and I must give credit to Imran how nicely he sidelined Asad Umar and Jahangir Tareen, two possible threats.

Will now have to wait and see how he gets rid of SMQ.
shukar hai you didnt do the mud slinging on AU warna aaj tu bhadda hoja tha ,,,,, ?
He is my mentor!

asadqudsi

Senator (1k+ posts)
All great leaders are followed by scoundrels (Bertrand Russell) , my bet is IK's heir will be someone like Fawad Choudary , Babar Awan or SMQ.

bhaibarood

All great leaders are followed by scoundrels (Bertrand Russell) , my bet is IK's heir will be someone like Fawad Choudary , Babar Awan or SMQ.
barey shahrati ho ap ?

3373405700000578-0-image-m-30_1461367159373.jpg

Imran Siddiqi

Minister (2k+ posts)
1000 times better than Niazi
no charass ------ Charas is actually Fun.. Try it Sometime.
No tyeriyan ----- I agree but that is Distant Past.
No jemaima ----- She was Better than most Pakistani Wives. Noora is responsible for their Separation. I believe that is one Reason Khan is more Tough on NS
No reham ----- I agree
No pinky ---- Having Pinky Peerni as your wife is an advantage
No zina ----- Distant past.
No baggage ---- I agree
NO off shore companies. --------Who Knows...
No banigala properties ---- What is wrong with that. Sadiq and Amin Certified by SC
Asad umar is my leader how you compares yours? ?
Imran Khan's Financial Integrity and Selfless Approach is an inspiration for Asad umar Himself. Asad Umar is Natural Heir to PTI chairmanship in my Mind. There is only one thing I am concerned about AU. He is too indoctrinated into Western style Economy. Man of Integrity for sure.