Caption It !!

Hashi Khan

MPA (400+ posts)
شہباز شریف کا بھوانہ کا دورہ، ، دیکھیں کیا ہوا
بچوں کے علاوہ کسی نے خادم اعلی کی بات سننے سے انکار کر دیا، جبکہ فیصل آباد کہ ایم پی اے، ایم پی اے بھی شامل نہ ہوئے، جبکہ فوٹو شوٹ کے لئے بچوں کو خطاب کر رہے ہیں

pm_in_bhuwana_but_only_child.png

Last edited by a moderator:

miafridi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Flood Management said they had informed the authorities about possible floods in June. But Khwaja Asif says they didn't have any knowledge.

http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthre...information-of-Floods-earlier-PM-Nawaz-Sharif

I am sure that Flood management won't risk their jobs by lying. Because if you are my employee and you say a lie on my face then its obvious that i know that my employee is lying, and so isn't trustworthy to remain as my employee. But if he is saying the truth, the best i would do is take him to a side and ask him to keep silent on this matter or he will loose his job.

Last edited:

baalti

Minister (2k+ posts)
i was watching flood informative ads on the tv for the past month and a half for sure... but noora's are not lying, either, they didn't know who killed 14 in lhr, they didn't know who contacted army, they didn't know who killed 30+ and shelled 500+ and tear gassed all the dharna people, so how would they know that the floods were coming... (serious)

yaraan

Citizen
میری ملک بھر کے تمام سیلاب ذدگان سے درخواست ہے وہ بوری بستر اُٹھائیں اور ڈی چوک اسلام آباد پہنچیں کیونکہ پاکستانی پارلیمنٹ نے آپ کے تحفظ کی قسم کھائی ہوئی ہے اور اس سے محفوظ مقام پورے پاکستان میں نہیں ہمت کریں # زندہ دل پاکستانی

Londoner/Lahori

Minister (2k+ posts)
showbaz farmatain hain:
Aaoo buchoon saire karain tum ko pakistan ki.
Jis ki khaitar hum ney di qurbani "saudia main rehne ki".
Bara bhai zindabad.