Capital Talk 19th April 2011 - Imran Khan & Kalive Smith

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
Wow !!! an excellent program... An eye opener for Imran haters ... The only politician who has taken a stand on principle and after so many years ... his stance has not changed ... and this program proves that. Anybody who cannot see that ... is just fooling themselves. Imran is the only ray of hope for Pakistan ... as we are heading towards a major disaster ... the country is almost bankrupt by the corrupt politicians and economy is in shambles ... poor getting poorer and rich richer ... no justice ... Join Imran ... do something people... We all need to take a stand and show that we can make a difference. Post on all forums ... join Imran's rallies... Vote for him... This is our last hope. I beg to all my fellow citizens .... please think about Pakistan .... this nation need us ... the time is now... make yourself counted... Make a difference. Even Pakistanis abroad must write to their local representatives, civil societies, MNAs, MPAs, human rights organizations ... get the message across... show them proof of what the drone attacks have done and the repurcussions in form of suicide attacks which have caused thousands of innocent lives being lost. This is time for unity... for once put your differences aside and stand united for a common cause ... Save Pakistan and its citizens.

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)
Imran Khan, the only leader who has vision, who holds respect in the hearts of people from all provinces and territories, who is not corrupt, who can gracefully deal with other countries/UN etc. - the only solution for Pakistan is leadership of Imran Khan.

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)
Everyone should listen to Clive from 3.20 to 4.20 and listen about the Ghaddar -e- Pakistan Pervez Mushraf - and this is coming from a very independent person from USA. Anyone who supports Pervez Musharaf even after listening to this (and knowing so many other facts from many authentic resources) supports Musharaf also shows ghaddari to Pakistan as well Islam and basic human rights. Sharam aani chahyay Musharaf supporters ko.

No one should vote for any APML candidate in next election. InshAllah APML candidates will fail badly (zamanat zabt honi chahyay in sub ki - should be so insulting for them).

xiaahmad

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Great Program by Hamid Mir
and ONCE AGAIN IMRAN KHAN PROVED that He is the TRUE LEADER WHO CARE OF PAKISTAN AND PEOPLE OF PAKISTAN

He can unite Pakistan and Pakistani

MY VOTE FOR PTI and IMRAN KHAN

Last edited:

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
Shame on PMLN leaders who are still busy in lip service and giving hollow threats and at the same time maligning Imran Khan who is taking substantial action against drone attacks.

If needed, we will also stage a long march against US attacks inside Pakistan’s tribal area, but the nation should get united first,” warned Shahbaz.
Source

imranlover

Voter (50+ posts)
Imran you are farishta(angel).
Love you and you are going to bring changed pakistan and the world. Wee will return to work in pakistan after you becomming prime minister. Because you are going to shut the courrupt mouth and we will work there.
Thank you imran.
Please all you pakistani come to the road on 23rd-24th april.thanks

tiger54

MPA (400+ posts)
this is one of the issues that i completely differ with imran khan! i love imran khan but remember if it wasnst for drone attacks baitullah and hakimullah wld still be alive and butchering innocent civilians and training/brainwashing others to kill more!
there were some very good points made by all the guests in today's episode of tonight with jasmeen in regards to drone attacks and whole India and US relationship with Pakistan!!!

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)
this is one of the issues that i completely differ with imran khan! i love imran khan but remember if it wasnst for drone attacks baitullah and hakimullah wld still be alive and butchering innocent civilians and training/brainwashing others to kill more!
there were some very good points made by all the guests in today's episode of tonight with jasmeen in regards to drone attacks and whole India and US relationship with Pakistan!!!

Please don't justify killing of our own people. Drone attacks have created much more problems than resolution of problems. Just coz u like Musharaf, u justify drone attacks. They could be on our families in urban centers like Lahore, Karachi, Islamabad, etc..... what would u say then? even if family members or close relatives are killed in those attacks...u'll justify those?

xiaahmad

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

By these drones we are creating dozens of Baitullah and hakimullah.

noman3000

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Imran Khan exposed by his own member

This is the trademark of MQM propaganda, they always make videos where their opponents are asked tough questions or given bad remarks but they cut out the rest of the video and dont show the reply.
These are the same tactics used by Kaafirs who quote Quran out of context and try to show the world that Quran is Nauzubillah a vile book that preaches evil. What more should i say about these people who follow Non-Muslim tactics to spread hate?
Fatway baazon ki kami nahi hai is mulk may..

mush_pride

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
this so called leader can ony bring revolution on internet. his last attempt to bring his so called revolution was his protest on raymond davis isses.
result: only 50 people showed up including taliban leader hamid gul and his family.
you guys make me laugh. i can guarantee this drone attacks revolution wont be any better than his previous attempt for fame and success.
he has 0 solution for militancy in pakistan. a confused man from the start and look who is talking about drone attacks...hamid mir? the guy who was caught talking to taliban and we all heard him. he should not only be banned in US but everywhere else for having ties with taliban

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)

Fatway baazon ki kami nahi hai is mulk may..
Kuch ghalat likha to bata do, kehte ho to ap ke MQM ke doston ki videos post kar deta hun yahan. Sab videos mai aisi hi ghatia harkatein hon gi.
Btw mai ne fatwa to koi nahi dia, sirf tashbeeh di hai.

noman3000

Senator (1k+ posts)

Kuch ghalat likha to bata do, kehte ho to ap ke MQM ke doston ki videos post kar deta hun yahan. Sab videos mai aisi hi ghatia harkatein hon gi.
Btw mai ne fatwa to koi nahi dia, sirf tashbeeh di hai.
MQM k khilaf bhi bohat videos mil jayengi youtube per incomplete..