Capital Talk 19th April 2011 - Imran Khan & Kalive Smith

Capital Talk

Councller (250+ posts)

cb3cad99da94307833c5e09338a0c25c.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

786.ng

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Hamid Mir with Imran khan, Tribal Leaders & American Activist (Must see!)

mowla ali da banda ha yeh abdullah hai yeh

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)

This should shut up all those propagandists who claimed Imran Khan is pro-Taliban, confused person, inconsistent, bad politician and never talks against Army and also all those anti-Pakistan American slaves who support drone attacks and military operations.

Last edited:

shaheer

Minister (2k+ posts)

after long time hamid hs done a good programme.

madeeha62

Councller (250+ posts)

I HOPE our nation will stand up for the unjustified killing of the innocent..... YA ALLAH Raham...

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

Zardari , Wali , Altaf all r target killer of their own voters , own people ....Kia time aa gia he ....

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Imran Khan exposed by his own member

Say this to Kal.u Sarkar
You will be target killed in half an hour.

FaisalKh

This should shut up all those propagandists who claimed Imran Khan is pro-Taliban, confused person, inconsistent, bad politician and never talks against Army and also all those anti-Pakistan American slaves who support drone attacks and military operations.

Dont worry about them buddy when they dont find any way of escape they start thinking people like themselves and rant like a mad dog.

FaisalKh

The only problem with imran khan (in traitors eyes) is that he is a true patriot and americans would never ever want such guy come in power because if he did they know they are gone. Imran khan would kick their b*tts and throw them out

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)

This is the trademark of MQM propaganda, they always make videos where their opponents are asked tough questions or given bad remarks but they cut out the rest of the video and dont show the reply.
These are the same tactics used by Kaafirs who quote Quran out of context and try to show the world that Quran is Nauzubillah a vile book that preaches evil. What more should i say about these people who follow Non-Muslim tactics to spread hate?

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)

Say this to Kal.u Sarkar
You will be target killed in half an hour.
The problem is that Kal.u gives his speeches from miles away out of the public's reach so no one can ask him anything...

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
Thanks hamid mir, i have already said there is a big conspiracy going on in washington against paksitan because of its nukes , palestenian support and a muslim country-the drone attacks will be endless unless someone come in the front to stop them.Its not the american people ,its the zionist's policy which is being followed by the US presidents .I fully support IK for the blockade of nato supplies because its the only way to tell the americans that you cannot keep on killing our innocents like that for ever.we dont have any hope from our govt and other politicians, they are all american stooges.If the US dont stop the drone attacks after these two days then there should be blockade for indefinate period until they stop it for good.Bravo IK, at least he stood for the sovreignty and people of pakistan.god Bless,IK Zinda Baad.I commend the courage of Mr. Kalive smith to show the ugly faces of Musharraf and US .

Last edited:

FaisalKh

Just look at the reply of a great leader and the applause from the audience. I dont know what kind of expose happened there? Guy had some misconceptions about his policies and Imran Khan cleared that

now look at the replies of these leaders

Asif Ali Zardari

Hilary Clinton

Mustafa Kamal

and the list is too long.... if u need to write something useful write about them dont waste ur time and energy because everybody knows Imran Khan.