Candid comments by an educated but depressed senior lady of Karachi (Must See!).

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)

9d58f39d9c5f108e819dec6928ded557.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

alibaba222

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Candid comments by an educated but depressed senior lady of Karachi.(must watch)

achi he mager ye video boht dafa post ho choki he

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Candid comments by an educated but depressed senior lady of Karachi (Must See!)

Thanks bilal bhai...Like my friend said..Its a repost..But still its a good reminder.

sohails

Councller (250+ posts)
Re: Candid comments by an educated but depressed senior lady of Karachi (Must See!)

ab in becharay masoom Urdu speakings ko koun samjhay, ke jaag jao aur Altaf aur iss ke gang se jaan churao aur ab tum muhajir nahee ho balkey Pakistani ho, Thay aur Raho

Stop Being a Fool in Hands of MQM

Take care of yourself, your, families and your country

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

ab in becharay masoom Urdu speakings ko koun samjhay, ke jaag jao aur Altaf aur iss ke gang se jaan churao aur ab tum muhajir nahee ho balkey Pakistani ho, Thay aur Raho

Stop Being a Fool in Hands of MQM

Take care of yourself, your, families and your country

Right....

I am feeling that all MQM voters Muhajir are the most depressed people , playing in hands of Hanuman (Altaf)...

Save Pakistan and yourself.

Pakistan 1st

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Candid comments by an educated but depressed senior lady of Karachi.(must watch)

Is that right? I saw this for the very first time.

Mera khayal hay koi 2-3 saal purani video hay aur in khatoon kay yeh alfaz Muhajir Quomi Movement (MQM Haqiqi) kay liye thay....

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)

Wohee Haqiqi jo abb MQM may zaam ho rahi hay?

Mera khayal hay koi 2-3 saal purani video hay aur in khatoon kay yeh alfaz Muhajir Quomi Movement (MQM Haqiqi) kay liye thay....

Unicorn

Banned

Right....

I am feeling that all MQM voters Muhajir are the most depressed people , playing in hands of Hanuman (Altaf)...

Save Pakistan and yourself.

Can you please refrain from Insulting my favorite Monkey God. I don't care care what you do with Atalf. My Monkey God didn't run away to London and made any speeches.-Thanks

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)

Monkey God??? Am I missing something here?

Can you please refrain from Insulting my favorite Monkey God. I don't care care what you do with Atalf. My Monkey God didn't run away to London and made any speeches.-Thanks

adilumer

MPA (400+ posts)

MQM ke rakhwalon apni aankhain kholo.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

He compared Hanumaan (Monkey God) to Atalf Husein.
But you was atheist , u said so.

I am not insulting your monkey god. Thanks for showing yourself.

I always respect people who have monkey god or elephant god.

Altaf is also monkey God of MQM but new one.

Actually I should call him Rawan. who ran away to Sirilanka.

Last edited:

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

Oh that's totally unacceptable ......... we should respect each others religion. Please contact moderators.

yes I am respecting the mqm religion. worshiping monkey.

saeed khan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Whenever I discussed with any Karachi resident, most of them not oppose AH but never favoured AH and I felt that they are being black mailed by bori party.

MYCOUNTRY

Minister (2k+ posts)

This urdu speaking woman is much more brave then MQM,s bagora Lawrence of Arabia......Nice to see this kind of brave people ,

Unicorn

Banned

But you was atheist , u said so.

I am not insulting your monkey god. Thanks for showing yourself.

I always respect people who have monkey god or elephant god.

Altaf is also monkey God of MQM but new one.

Actually I should call him Rawan. who ran away to Sirilanka.

I said I am a agnostic.

I have the ability to go to your home and say to you Raaz here meet my Monkey God and Monkey God meet my friend Raaz and you could shake his hand.

You can't compare Atalf to Rawan either. He was a good guy I like him. Brother of Ram chopped of his sister's nose and Ram did nothing to discipline his brother so Rawan did what he is suppose to do he kidnapped Ram's wife to teach both of them a lesson. He didn't rape or mistreated her. He went to war. I still don't know what he did that was so horrible he just got a unjust rap.

Here is the video of my Monkey god and his power to prove that he really exists.