Can someone tell me what was the total vote count in karachi for mqm in 2008 general elections?

Khurram.k

Senator (1k+ posts)
I told you a disturbed soul, I said LOL after that means a joke with a brother. No negative intentions I had. But still sorry, if you took it personal.
Now tell me the truth, have you gone through my analysis in detail? Are you satisfied or not? Please share. I also like these kind of discussions.
It was never the matter of satisfaction . As far as your analysis go , they are generalized and I am sure there is no certain statistic showing how many under 16s are there in Karachi . I believe you said 20% of residents are illegal ? or something along those lines..... so obviously what you went by is more on general numbers which is very acceptable and make common sense . Reason I chose to respond to you is , there is nothing that can't be discussed . Everyone make mistakes , talking about them and accepting the mistakes and flaws doesn't make anyone smaller , it actually makes a person more respectable if one acknowledges it's mistakes and shortcomings . I hope you are one of those who would call it black , if it's actually black . No political party in Pakistan is clear of all wrong doings and accepting it for respective parties will only leave us more room to make improvements .It's been good talking to you .

janjawad

Voter (50+ posts)
The debate is about how many voters MQM have ? my question is how many PAkiistanis are here in this Forum. (siasat.PK)? who talk about Pakistan. You all paid workers of all the parties who gets money to do all this.

We all know what MQM has done for Pakistan
We all know what PPP has done for Pakistan
We all know what PML (N), PML (Q) has done for Pakistan.

Think about Pakistan. If this Pakistan will stay than your so called parties will stay.

In Pakistan no one votes for parties every one votes for their own phupha , chacha , mama ..... or vote kharedain jatay hain ...