Breaking News Shahbaz Sharif Is Ready To Resign, if he is found involved in Davis release

DashingPun

MPA (400+ posts)
Many responsible in the federal and Punjab governments apparently do not know what strategic gains Pakistan has made in the quid pro quo deal to hand over US double murderer Raymond Davis to Washington in a shameful fashion.
On the other hand, most of the authorities are shy to interact with the media. Either they offer no comment or avoid interaction with The News on this matter. However, Punjab Chief Minister Shahbaz Sharif, while talking to this correspondent from London, offered to resign if he was found involved in any dubious deal connected with the Davis episode.
He explained that if he, directly or indirectly, was found involved in settling the issue for the Americans through Diyat or interacting in any manner with any member of the judiciary to let Davis go, he would quit the chief ministership.
When asked if he had worked together with any security agency for any “staged” outcome of the Davis issue, he said he was simply unaware of what the security agencies were doing or what they had managed.
“I swear to God that I was not involved in this,” he said. When asked about the friendly prosecution that his government had put forward to facilitate the release of Davis, he said after the heirs of the deceased had accepted the Diyat, the prosecution had no case to pursue.
But when told that his government’s prosecution had neither raised the issue of Fasad-fil-Arz nor contested the early release of the convict in the illicit arms case, he said that he did not know the details as he was travelling to London at that time because of health complications of his elder brother, PML-N chief Mian Nawaz Sharif. He said that he would inquire into the matter once he was back.

Although, Shahbaz Sharif was cautious in his response, some other PML-N leaders are pointing their finger at the ISI. The PML-N spokesman, Pervez Rashid, has already said this but did not explain as to why the PML-N government did not resist what was “wrongfully” being done by the ISI in the operational jurisdiction of the Punjab government.
Information Minister Dr Firdous Ashiq Awan was not available for comment and Prime Minister’s spokesman Shabbir Anwar was also conveyed the question as to what Pakistan had gained strategically in return for the controversial handing over of Raymond Davis. Shabbir’s junior, a lady PRO in the PM Secretariat, promised to return the call but did not.
The Foreign Office Spokesperson, Tehmina Janjua, offered “no comment” with a brief addition that she does not know anything and suggested to this correspondent to talk to the ISPR or the ISI as to what Pakistan had gained.
The ISPR DG was also sent a question by The News staffer Usman Manzoor but he too did not respond till the filing of this report. He was asked, “What strategic gains did the ISI and Army obtain by handing over Raymond Davis to US?”
Ministers are generally oblivious to the secrets of what had really happened in the Davis case and who had bargained what. Generally, the Pakistan Army and the ISI are seen as the real architects of this whole case and it is commonly said that the federal and provincial governments served as facilitators.
However, nothing is shared with the public and even with political rulers as to what Pakistan had gained in return for Davis’ release. Some analysts and commentators are of the view that the ISI had succeeded in limiting the CIA operations in Pakistan but the drone attack within 24 hours of Davis’ release, killing more than 40 innocent Pakistanis, ruled out any change in American policy. Meanwhile, at the Centre, particularly some in the Presidency, are twisting this issue to further their onslaught against the superior judiciary.
Source
http://old.thenews.com.pk/19-03-2011/ethenews/t-4717.htm

Last edited:

usman6062

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Breaking News Shahbaz Sharif Is Ready To Resign

Everybody already knew they are involved in Raymond Case.
Yeh baat kisi say dhakki chuppi nayi hai.....jaa ker check baant rehay thay ..unn k ghar walooo ko....

Only Imran Khan is hope after Allah....

digitalzygot

Senator (1k+ posts)

Bakwas shareef brothers ka aik naya drama.

Last edited by a moderator:

adslpxp2

MPA (400+ posts)

Correct title for this thread: Breaking News Shahbaz Sharif Is Ready To Resign IF ANYONE IN PAKISTAN CAN PROVE HIS INVOLVEMENT IN THIS SELL OUT.

What a load of crap!

It is like ZARDARI's argument, if you think I am the biggest crook in this country then Adalat is Azad go and prove my guilt in the court. Until you prove it I will continue to screw Pakistan.

Young_Blood

Minister (2k+ posts)

Ok kuch dair k liay maan lia k Shareef Brothers was not involved,, But sab se bara sawal jis ka jawab khud Shahbaz Shareef bhe nahi de sakay,, k Raymond k paas Gair Qanooni aslah tha, aur wo aik SPY tha,,, Punjab Govt ne kiun itni kamzor prosectution ke? so her sawal ka jawab issi PROSECUTION k gird ghoomti hai, aur issi waja se i can say k punjab Govt 100% Involve thi Raymond k khilaaf kamzor case bana ker ussey pakistan se bahir bhaganay main,,
aur koi jitna marzi defend ker lay,, such chupaey nahi chupta,,
main aik narm gosha rekhta tha shahbaz Shareef k liay,, k wo aik acha administrator hai, aur gareebo k dird ko kisi hud tak samjhta hai, magar raymond k matter k baad mujhey Shahbaz Shareef se bhe utni he nafrat ho gai hai jitni PPPP, MQM,, Molana Diesel Pml Q,, ISI aur Pak army se,,
ye sab k sab apas main mille howay hein, ye sab k sab America k ghulaam hein,,

malikbhai

MPA (400+ posts)

جنہوں نے استعفی دینا ہوتا ہے وہ اخلاقی طور پر دیتے ہیں وہ یہ نہیں سوچتے کہ میں اس مسلئے میں زمہ دار ہوں یا نہیں، دنیا میں ایسی مثالوں کی کمی نہیں، لوگ تو ایک ٹرین کے حادثے پر مستعفی ہو جاتے ہیں میرے بھائی،حتاکہ انہوں نے تو وہ ایکسیڈنٹ کیا بھی نہیں ہوتا۔ اب یہ شریف صاحب کا یہ کہنا کہ اگر ثابت ہو تو استعفہ دوں گا یہ ایک بہت مضحکہ خیز خبر ہے، پھر سے سادہ لوح عوام کو بے وقوف بنایا جا رہا ہے، انہوں نے ایمل کانسی کو جب امریکہ کو سپرد کیا تھا اس وقت استعفہ نہیں دیا تو اب کیا خاک دیں گے۔

UMAIR_CH

Citizen

salam brothers, aik cheese muje bohat confuse karti hai k why as a nation we are soo frustrated. look at us we just started saying someone bad n soo many other bad words without digging out what is reality. we need to behave a nation not like a hajoom. brothers our main problem is that whoever gets chance bas kam nai karta. simple example hamary salaried people k ilawa koon poora tax pay karta hai. forget politicians, do u think business man pay tax honestly, do u think a clerk is fulfilling his duties honestly, do u think as an individual we r fulfilling our duties. pls for GOD sake 1st think n respond coz when u point a figure towards someone ur own fingers are questioning urself. our problem is that we act 1st n think later. if everyone will start fulfilling his own duties honestly we will be ok. politician are same like us they come from us. a strong nation can do anything.

demiyas

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

chlo bhai itna to bola...ya gharit ki aakhri nshani hi shi.....but ppp walon may to ya bhi nhi...

crowbar

Senator (1k+ posts)
some ex army officers still remember shahbaz sharif riding a gray color of scooter ,droping drinks and girls in the officers messes.those were the good old days of shahbaz sharif.now if anyone is expecting wonders from pimps need to get a second opinion.

sarmad

Senator (1k+ posts)
Why are they not demonstrating agaisnt what happened?????

Oh wait...that would mean they will be demonstrating against their own government. (serious)

You can't make us fool no more, Mr Shehbaz Shareef.

I see, what they are trying to do here.

PPP AND PMLN made this plan to go after judiciary.

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
Is it not enough evidence that PMLN's prosecution did not charge Raymond Davis for spying and having links with Taliban?
Is it not enough evidence that both Sharifs were outside Pakistan during these vital days and Shehbaz Sharif left for London just a day before all this happened?
Is it not enough evidence that the victim's families vanished under the nose of Punjab government and it claims it has no idea of their whereabouts?
Is it not enough evidence that a plane was waiting since night to take the terrorist out of Pakistan and PMLN government claims it knew nothing about it?

The stink of their involvement can be smelled from a great distance but they remain oblivious to everything as usual.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

Oh wait...that would mean they will be demonstrating against their own government. (serious)

U r absolutely right....and it was obvious ,from the first day....

drkjke

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
these hypocrites will never resign!
but maybe ,yep when cows will fly than shareefs may resign too:)

cow-flying.jpg

drkjke

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

no...shareefs along with altaf husain ,zerdari and kyaani and shujaa pasha (who freed davis) will again fool pakistani sheeple!
if you dont believe me do elections today and see how muslim league and ppp and mqm again sweep the polls

adslpxp2

MPA (400+ posts)
Is it "Jamhooriyat Ka husn" that he is talking about resigning?

I hope I don't have to hear this word Jamhooriyat again because it feels like someone pouring a molten lava into my ear.

nauman

Senator (1k+ posts)
Shazaz Ex Gunja ne kha tha ke mera name badal dena agar sasti roti kamab nahi hoe is ne name nahi badla.ye bian be funkare alla ke funkare ha