Book.."The Reconstruction of Religious Thought in Islam" by Allama M. Iqbal

hans

Banned
safe_image.php

A Philosophical Review of The Reconstruction of Religious Thought in Islam by Allama M. Iqbal. This article presents a philosophical review of Chapter II, The philosophical test of the revelations of religious experience.From Iqbals book, The Reconstruction of Religious Thought in Islam. In this chapter, Iqbal has discussed and dismissed the three traditional philosophical arguments, namely: Ontological, Teleological and Cosmological arguments supporting the existence of God.

I am providing the link, to the Book, one can download and read it....

>>>>>http://www.islamicsearchcenter.com/...onstruction of Religious Thought in Islam.pdf

What I would like my readers to read Chapter II, and keep the following Quran Verses in thoughts. There seems to some contrdiction... what Iqbal says and what Holy Quran Say.

(46:3) We created the heavens and the earth and all that lies between them to manifest the truth and to last for an appointed term. Yet the disbelievers give no heed to Our warning.

(21:104) On that Day We shall roll up the heavens like a scroll of writings; just

as We originated the first creation, so shall We produce it again - that

is Our promise, and We will fulfill it.

(82:1-3) When the heaven will cleft asunder;

when the stars will scatter;

when the oceans will be torn apart;

(81: 1-3) When the sun will cease to shine;

when the stars will loose their luster;

when the mountains will be blown away;

(55:26) All that exists on the earth will perish,

(55:37) And when the heaven splitteth asunder and becometh rosy like red hide

Unicorn

Banned
Thanks hans I have downloaded the book and read it on my own leisure.

I think it is lot easier to just ask a Mullah they have everything simplified. If you don't agree with him keep asking others eventually you will find one who will validate your own beliefs.

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
This is a fantastic and simple eye opener for the Muslims. The objectivity of simple logic and spirit of Islam and how can we interprete the Koran is beautifully discussed. If it were possible this should be made a mandatory read for all the Muslims, atleast in Pakistan.