Bilawal Bhutto in Lava Ignite Club, Oxford

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fati.boy

The pseudo intellectual and 'princess' of Zardari's wealth BILAWAL BHUTTO often enjoys his nights in the posh clubs of Oxford. On 5th May 2010 around 2239 exactly, he arrived at LAVA IGNITE club.

Park End Street
Oxford, Oxfordshire OX1 1JD

And enjoyed his night with half naked girls and his girl friends. Can't resist mentioning that Bilawal's
favourite pizza shop is Dominos with totally Non - Halal serving besides several reputable Pakistani or Halal shops around. No need to analyze or critical explain it further. Guess yourself where these species called Politicians stands at????

Revolution, revolution even more ruthless than Italian, or French. Inshallah very near.

Last edited:

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger
oh hooo
bhai ....please back up ur claim with some evidence.....
i am not doubting ur report but we definitely need a proof

secondly ...like father and mother ....like son....

what do u expect from son of PINKY and zardari.....

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
The pseudo intellectual and princess of Zardari's wealth BILAWAL BHUTTO often enjoys his nights in the post clubs of Oxford. On 5th May 2010 around 2239 exactly, he came to LAVA IGNITE club

Park End Street
Oxford, Oxfordshire OX1 1JD

and enjoyed his night with half naked girls and his girl friends. Can't resist mentioning tha Bilawal
favourite pizza shop is Dominos totally Non- Halal serving besides several reputable Pakistani or Halal shops around. No need to analyze or critical explain it. Guess yourself where these species called Politicians stands????

Revolution, revolution even more ruthless than Italian, or French. Inshallah very near.

sad isnt it?

wamz4

Citizen
salam,
Sad is not that what sort of character people have. Sad is that we know all this, everything about them but we are always asked for proof. Sad is that we don't have any proof. Sad is that even if we have proof it would do nothing. Sad is that we cannot do anything about it. I can go to oxford today its just 45mins drive from here but why? what will I get? What difference will it make?

Aik AAyat hai Quran e Majeed ki jo aksar o beshtar meri zuban pe jari rehti hai. "Wa tu izz o man tasha o wa tu zillo man tasha". Mere ap ke ya kisi ke chahne se kuch nahi hota. Humara shayad sab se bara almiyah hi yeh hai k hum Allah pe bharosa nahi karte karte. Niyyat ke baghair aamaal bekar hain. Jab humari niyyat main hi khot hai to kia hona hai.

revolution is necessary but not like italian not like french. We don't want any of this gazoo sahib. We want revolution like Allah's Messengere brought in the whole world. I don't know how that is going to come but I know InshAllah it will come. No one can stop it.

when you plant a seed in the ground and put a huge stone on top of that place just to stop its growth, Remember that it grows from within the stone. Its the same time on Islam. I will tell you another story in another post. InshAllah you will like that. That is true as well.

Last edited:

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Obviously, he is not from Molvi Family. Or the son of Modudi.

This is very less performance by him , He is still shreef man, I think so.

He is better than the Parliament of Pakistan...

Any idea about the son of Nawaz Sharif????

They r Sharif by their last name.

usmanjee786

MPA (400+ posts)
He is the son of king zardari so he can do any thing he has been seen in london so meny times ........its our own fault dat why we ppl vote for these bull sh*ts

usmanjee786

MPA (400+ posts)
molvi familly ......? least they should be role models or just declare their self non muslims we hate dis familly politics if its mian familly choudrys or zardari ...

takjhank

Councller (250+ posts)

by the way.. I never heard about husain nawaz or hamza shehbaz like such things. Even I am not pro-sharif group but true is true. If u r a pro-PPP, then u should ashame on ur leader's insteadof to flying dirt on other peoples.......

karachiwala

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Never knew that Halal is for Maulvis. All others are exempt. Could you also elaborate on "This is very less performance by him"???

Zeeshan Khan

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I don’t why we indulge in personal life of somebody to this extent. Just because someone is a celeb, don’t means he would act like your or my will. We need to be liberal enough to understand that everyone has got their own LIFE.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Never knew that Halal is for Maulvis. All others are exempt. Could you also elaborate on "This is very less performance by him"???

I do not mean that it is good for Molvis.

I mean that his brought up is in the non-religious environment...

Please take is positive.

And the other thing is he might be involved in more western culture.

and the last thing, I am no pro Nawaz or pro PPP. Rather not any pro.

In arabic translation , it will be called, Slave.

We have the mind, can find out right and wrong....Why we shoud be pro of anybody.

I should be pro- Muhammad PBUH, if I could.

May Allah talla accept it.

forzeb

Minister (2k+ posts)
only problem with us is we are the idiots who made them celeberities we are the one who gave them protocols once we stop doing this (to un ko apni okat nazar ajay gi) but we can't do this simply cause we are not nation.

rakeem

Senator (1k+ posts)
I do not mean that it is good for Molvis.

I mean that his brought up is in the non-religious environment...

Please take is positive.

And the other thing is he might be involved in more western culture.

and the last thing, I am no pro Nawaz or pro PPP. Rather not any pro.

In arabic translation , it will be called, Slave.

We have the mind, can find out right and wrong....Why we shoud be pro of anybody.

I should be pro- Muhammad PBUH, if I could.

May Allah talla accept it.

rajakhanmd

Senator (1k+ posts)
As a Pakistan, I just believe that anyone , be it Bhutto's, Shareef's, Sardar's, Doltana's etc etc, they should not be allowed to hold any public office until and unless they spend 3-5 years in Pakistan. Allocating few days or months from 25 years of your life to Pakistan and then coming back to hold a public office does not seem fair to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.