Bilawal Bhutto declared chief of Zardari tribe

Geek

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
bilawal-flowers-640x480.jpg
KARACHI: Bilawal Bhutto Zardari, the Pakistan Peoples Party chairman and son of former prime minister Benazir Bhutto and current President Asif Ali Zardari, has become the chief of the Zardari tribe.

The chiefs seat fell vacant after former chief Hakim Ali Zardari passed away.

The 81-year-old father of President Zardari died due to multiple organ failure, according to doctors at Pakistan Institute of Medical Sciences (PIMS).

The presidents spokesperson Farhatullah Babar said President Zardari decided to forego the title of chief and has passed it on to his son Bilawal.

Farhatullah Babar said Bilawals initiation will be held at an appropriate time.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/177249/bilawal-bhutto-declared-chief-of-zardari-tribe/

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Allah raham karey Pakistan per.

I think I am gonna make myself as Chief Of Martians on the Earth. But I cant because we are democratic. I need to be elected theru our parliament in Mars.

May be bilawal should be named, Playboy Zardari from now on

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
تیرا پاکستان ہے نا میرا پاکستان ہے
یہ اس کا پاکستان ہے جو صدر پاکستان ہے

PAINDO

Siasat.pk - Blogger
یہ اس کا پاکستان ہے جو صدر پاکستان ہے

یہ بلاول کے باپ کا پاکستان ہے

Allah raham karey Pakistan per.

I think I am gonna make myself as Chief Of Martians on the Earth. But I cant because we are democratic. I need to be elected theru our parliament in Mars.

May be bilawal should be named, Playboy Zardari from now on

This is a joke...What are these people on? Is he a Zardari NOW i thought he was a Bhutto...PPP zinda bad...hahaha...!