BIGGEST NEWS OF THE DAY -- Iran 'ready to connect Gwadar to Chabahar port'

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Uncle G I am in the Middle East since the late 70s so don't tell me how it is. Us Pakistanis only get "despised" because some even after living for donkey years in those countries still can't speak a word of Arabic or just some yes or no type of Arabic and that creates undue tension and misunderstandings.

The most despised among the Arabs are the Palestinians and Egyptians and from Asians its south indiansor otherwise known as malabaris.
O, I see ,so, the donkey can't speak Arabic ,then they should be put down ... I have seen lots of Arabs don't speak English in England and America,lots of latinese don't speak proper English, lots of Italian have hard time speaking English, using your logic , they should be despised because they can't learn the language. I do not think this excuse is going to work .

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Dude, you need serious education on trade ports and interoperability! I feel I'm talking to a 5th grader! ?? Don't go into technicalities. Just trust that Pakistan and China would have worked out all the details to the best of their interest before asking Iran to join Gawader earlier!
Well if it stinks then it must be shit and this stinks to high hell. I admit I don't know much about those subjects but letting in Iran is just a bad bad bad idea. I wouldn't trust Iran for even 1 second.

And right now Iran is the one begging to get in, Pakistan and China haven't asked it too or neither thinking about it, and if there was any benefit from it, they pretty much would have figured it out already and asked it to join, like they already asked UAE and Saudia too.

Lord Botta

Minister (2k+ posts)
Jab 4 parhay likhay log jinhon ne duniya daikhi ho aur jo foreign policy pe command rakhte hon guftagoo kar rahe hon tou bech mein apni an parh jahil badboo daar gand nai paesh kiya krte mrwane k liye! Aglo ka bhi dil bhar jaata hai chootiyon ki maar maar k!

Chal phut yahan se gandi naali k keeraye! Heera Mandi ki paidawaar!
منڈی بہاوالدین کے چک نمبر بایس کی ماسی برکتے کی ماہواری میں نکلے لوتھڑے تو اور تعلیم ؟ تجھ جیسی دائیوں کی اولاد کو ایک ہی کام آتا ہے اور وہ میں تجھے بتاتا ہوں ، چل پیرنی کی گاف سونگھ کر بتا کہ کل رات اس کے ساتھ نعیم الحق نے گزاری ہے کہ فیصل واڈا نے ، وڈا آیا منڈی بہاؤالدین کی چالو داںی کا بیٹا فارن ریلیشنز پر بات کرنے

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
Well if it stinks then it must be shit and this stinks to high hell. I admit I don't know much about those subjects but letting in Iran is just a bad bad bad idea. I wouldn't trust Iran for even 1 second.

And right now Iran is the one begging to get in, Pakistan and China haven't asked it too or neither thinking about it, and if there was any benefit from it, they pretty much would have figured it out already and asked it to join, like they already asked UAE and Saudia too.
? ? ? Then you are someone who operates with your biases and can never win the Game of Thrones! Relationships between the two countries and politicians don't work as they work between two family members. They keep evolving between countries and politicians with time and situation!

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
O, I see ,so, the donkey can't speak Arabic ,then they should be put down ... I have seen lots of Arabs don't speak English in England and America,lots of latinese don't speak proper English, lots of Italian have hard time speaking English, using your logic , they should be despised because they can't learn the language. I do not think this excuse is going to work .
And that is exactly the biggest reason they are despised in the West. Because even after becoming citizens they don't integrate or even bother to learn the language and this quickly becoming the slogan for anti immigration activists if it hasn't already.

Even docile Canadians who are most pro immigration say this the biggest reason flaw in their system. I must have spoken to at least 2 dozen Canadians who oppose immigration and this is their number one reason.

Now in Holland doesn't matter how long you have been there if you can't pass the language test you don't get to be a citizen.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
? ? ? Then you are someone who operates with your biases and can never win Game of Thrones! Relationships between the two countries don't work as they work between two family members. They keep evolving between countries with time and situation!
Yeah well in your world, you will cut off your own nose to spite the face, only in this case its India.

Our economic polices should not be India centric

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
Kuttaye ki dumm Tairhi ki Tairhi! Jaisi Laanti iski Bhagori Malkin waisa hi laanti Chaila!! ? ? ? ?

منڈی بہاوالدین کے چک نمبر بایس کی ماسی برکتے کی ماہواری میں نکلے لوتھڑے تو اور تعلیم ؟ تجھ جیسی دائیوں کی اولاد کو ایک ہی کام آتا ہے اور وہ میں تجھے بتاتا ہوں ، چل پیرنی کی گاف سونگھ کر بتا کہ کل رات اس کے ساتھ نعیم الحق نے گزاری ہے کہ فیصل واڈا نے ، وڈا آیا منڈی بہاؤالدین کی چالو داںی کا بیٹا فارن ریلیشنز پر بات کرنے

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
And that is exactly the biggest reason they are despised in the West. Because even after becoming citizens they don't integrate or even bother to learn the language and this quickly becoming the slogan for anti immigration activists if it hasn't already.

Even docile Canadians who are most pro immigration say this the biggest reason flaw in their system. I must have spoken to at least 2 dozen Canadians who oppose immigration and this is their number one reason.

Now in Holland doesn't matter how long you have been there if you can't pass the language test you don't get to be a citizen.
No, you are wrong , They are not being despised here. They live quite happily and with dignity and respect . They have been given all rights and they know their obligations. They buy Properties and have much rights as any other well spoken person .

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
Wrong! No economy can thrive that is immune to external threats! You can never embark on sustainable growth and attract investments if you can't secure the economic activity on the ground in the first place! Even before you start building a factory, you hire a security guard who protects the construction material/machinery delivered on the ground! On the countries scale, you use various instruments like foreign policy/defense policy etc. to be your watchdog!

Yeah well in your world, you will cut off your own nose to spite the face, only in this case its India.

Our economic polices should not be India centric

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Wrong! No economy can thrive that is immune to external threats! You can never embark on sustainable growth and attract investments if you can't secure the economic activity on the ground in the first place! Even before you start building a factory, you hire a security guard who protects the construction material/machinery delivered on the ground!
Yes and trying to secure that within our own borders is a big task in itself let alone taking on Iranis along for the ride. Like I said Iran already lets India use its soil for attacks on Pakistan and is a treacherous twat. And if anything linked to Pakistan and its credibility is within India's easy reach and out of our protection it will for sure take advantage to sabotage it.

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
Tell me honestly, Did an Iranian ever fuck you for real?? ? ? ? Since you seem to be over obsessed with them! I wonder if French and Germans couldn't have let go of their pasts or British and French couldn't have grown out of their bitter past, would Europe have ever developed after WWII? ?? Key elements that brought two bitter enemies together in Europe were bilateral agreements and trade among them too! Countries have history, but based on new situation / circumstances you grow out of it and move on! Just sleep over this thought that may be you are having the same attitude towards Iran as Modi has towards pakistan! ??

Yes and trying to secure that within our own borders is a big task in itself let alone taking on Iranis along for the ride. Like I said Iran already lets India use its soil for attacks on Pakistan and is a treacherous twat. And if anything linked to Pakistan and its credibility is within India's easy reach and out of our protection it will for sure take advantage to sabotage it.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Wrong! No economy can thrive that is immune to external threats! You can never embark on sustainable growth and attract investments if you can't secure the economic activity on the ground in the first place! Even before you start building a factory, you hire a security guard who protects the construction material/machinery delivered on the ground! On the countries scale, you use various instruments like foreign policy/defense policy etc. to be your watchdog!
Oh also tomorrow the worlds comes toghters and totally clamps down Iran, which you never know it might do because Iran doesn't want to stop fingering others. Then what happens? All our efforts and invests goes and takes a major dump.

Just on the uncertain position Iran is right now globally, it would be foolish for us to say the least.

Also I don't like to give much credence to conspiracy theories but this has been floating in the air that all of a sudden Kekra 1 drilling was shut and packed up in a day or two because of the unfolding situation in the gulf and maybe even possibilities of Iran doing something to the drilling site.

From my understanding they just hit the depth they were supposed to and next day they declare its dry, from what I know it takes a week or two just to analyze the samples, so how after a day or so of drilling to target depth they declared it dry?

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Tell me honestly, Did an Iranian ever fuck you for real?? ? ? ? Since you seem to be over obsessed with them! I wonder if French and Germans couldn't have let go of their pasts or British and French couldn't have grown out of their bitter past, would Europe have ever developed after WWII? ?? Key elements that brought two bitter enemies together in Europe were bilateral agreements and trade among them too! Countries have history, but based on new situation / circumstances you grow out of it and move on! Just sleep over this thought that may be you are having the same attitude towards Iran as Modi has towards pakistan! ??
Keeping the sanctity of Ramadan I will not respond in a similar ad hominem manner but Yeah Kulbushan Yadhav didn't happen in 1942. These so called BLA terrorist hiding out across the border and being funded and trained by Indians on Iranian soil also didn't happen in 1918.

So there is no bitter past to let go off. Its all in the now and present

Now that Iran is getting squeezed from all sides and even modi stopped buying its oil. Iran has isolated itself so it goes back to gullible chump of a friend, aur suna yaar kya haal hai. I heard good things about your gawadar port, hey listen I have a good idea. I have a useless port sitting close by how bout you give me half of your business eh?

And we give this bhonda friend our business in "exchange" for land routes to useless to us as of now central asian countries and tomorrow the UN decides to totally blockade Iran, then we can take those routes, which we had no use for anyways ( but because India ) and lick them

stranger

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Seems this Chahbahar-Gwadar connection can be used to put sanctions on Gwadar. Pakistan needs to be vigilant as it can end up like gas pipeline and iran may start to drag us in international courts.

If China is is behind this and Arabs have no issue then it could be a blessing for the regions unity, and then its completely different story

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
Man! You are talking like a kid!

Ofcourse! Every decision has risks. But it doesn't mean you don't even go with the decision because it carries some risks. You work with the current best scenario and hope for the best! Look at China / US trade war scenario right now. Should China have decided before launching Huawei that what if tomorrow US would ban it and we won't even have an OS for our hardware! So we shouldn't build a phone. NOoooo!!! You work with the current situation and change your decisions/scenarios based on the prevalent situation in the future!

On the oil drilling conspiracies, they are all just BS conspiracies that we Pakistanis are so fond of making. It takes 3 days to conduct full wireline assessment at the rig. Once it's positive then you send the samples to the lab for a comprehensive report. They took about the right time to make a conclusive statement after wireline assessment. Secondly, the well is privately owned by the consortium. So it always is the company's authority to make the discovery announcement not the Government's. If the company would have hit the reserves, it'd have for sure made the announcement before the FY end so the CEO and other executives could pocket their heavy bonuses this year!

Oh also tomorrow the worlds comes toghters and totally clamps down Iran, which you never know it might do because Iran doesn't want to stop fingering others. Then what happens? All our efforts and invests goes and takes a major dump.

Just on the uncertain position Iran is right now globally, it would be foolish for us to say the least.

Also I don't like to give much credence to conspiracy theories but this has been floating in the air that all of a sudden Kekra 1 drilling was shut and packed up in a day or two because of the unfolding situation in the gulf and maybe even possibilities of Iran doing something to the drilling site.

From my understanding they just hit the depth they were supposed to and next day they declare its dry, from what I know it takes a week or two just to analyze the samples, so how after a day or so of drilling to target depth they declared it dry?

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
? ? The best deals you get often come from your most bhonda friends. The most money I ever made in life was when I bought 2 bankrupt companies for peanuts that nobody was interested in buying, making them functional and selling them off later for a big fat premium! That's the difference between amateur investors and professionals. Amateurs are on the lookout for the best deal for the grab! Professionals on the other hand always follow the herd for low returns!

Keeping the sanctity of Ramadan I will not respond in a similar ad hominem manner but Yeah Kulbushan Yadhav didn't happen in 1942. These so called BLA terrorist hiding out across the border and being funded and trained by Indians on Iranian soil also didn't happen in 1918.

So there is no bitter past to let go off. Its all in the now and present

Now that Iran is getting squeezed from all sides and even modi stopped buying its oil. Iran has isolated itself so it goes back to gullible chump of a friend, aur suna yaar kya haal hai. I heard good things about your gawadar port, hey listen I have a good idea. I have a useless port sitting close by how bout you give me half of your business eh?

And we give this bhonda friend our business in "exchange" for land routes to useless to us as of now central asian countries and tomorrow the UN decides to totally blockade Iran, then we can take those routes, which we had no use for anyways ( but because India ) and lick them

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Man! You are talking like a kid!

Ofcourse! Every decision has risks. But it doesn't mean you don't even go with the decision because it carries some risks. You work with the current best scenario and hope for the best! Look at China / US trade war scenario right now. Should China have decided before launching Huawei that what if tomorrow US would ban it and we won't even have an OS for our hardware! So we shouldn't build a phone. NOoooo!!! You work with the current situation and change your decisions/scenarios based on the prevalent situation in the future!

On the oil drilling conspiracies, they are all just BS conspiracies that we Pakistanis are so fond of making. It takes 3 days to conduct full wireline assessment at the rig. Once it's positive then you send the samples to the lab for a comprehensive report. They took about the right time to make a conclusive statement after wireline assessment. Secondly, the well is privately owned by the consortium. So it always is the company's authority to make the discovery announcement not the Government's. If the company would have hit the reserves, it'd have for sure made the announcement before the FY end so the CEO and other executives could pocket their heavy bonuses this year!
? ? The best deals you get often come from your most bhonda friends. The most money I ever made in life was when I bought 2 bankrupt companies for peanuts that nobody was interested in buying, making them functional and selling them off later for a big fat premium! That's the difference between amateur investors and professionals. Amateurs are on the lookout for the best deal for the grab! Professionals on the other hand always follow the herd for low returns!
Do you have any reasonable argument besides, you don't know anything, you are talking like a kid etc etc etc Keep that tone reserved for when you are dealing with patwaris.

I know you investor type people get a major hard on every time the word profit is mentioned in front of you but this is not some speculative investments we are talking about here. This is about our national security, image and credibility. Countries don't gamble on speculative deals with their national security and interests at stake.

farhad80

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Man!! This is Big! How come I don't see anyone talking about it?? ? ??

Iran proved to be way smarter than I thought! India was looking to use Iran as its bitch, but Iran understood well that India can't be in bed with Israel/US and a friend to Iran at the same time! By connecting Chabahar with Gwadar, it's now instead choosing to show India that it was actually Iran's whore all this while!! ???

Iran 'ready to connect Gwadar to Chabahar port'

TEHRAN: Iran says it is ready to connect Pakistan’s Gwadar port with Chabahar port to promote trade and commerce in the region.

The proposal was put forward by Iranian Foreign Minister Javad Zarif, who met Pakistan’s civil-military leadership in Islamabad on Friday, reported Press TV.

“I’ve come here with a proposal for the government of Pakistan for connection between Chabahar and Gwadar… We believe that Chabahar and Gwadar can complement each other,” Zarif was quoted as saying.

“We can connect Chabahar and Gwadar, and then through that connect Gwadar to our entire railroad system, from Iran to the North Corridor, through Turkmenistan and Kazakhstan, and also through Azerbaijan, Russia, and through Turkey.”

Iran, India and Afghanistan signed a trilateral transit agreement in Tehran in May 2016, which allows the three countries to open new routes of connection by converting Chabahar port into a transit hub.

The port in Chabahar, only about 100 kilometres from the Pakistan border and located on the Indian Ocean, is Iran’s largest outside the Gulf.

It is also the only Iranian port with exemptions from economic sanctions re-imposed by the United States in 2018

look at you so happy..lol
it is india that has ditched iran not the other way as far as connection of gawadar with chabahar is concerned there isnt much advantage of that to pakistan given its position it is just for show

shapik

Senator (1k+ posts)
Well Iran can go screw itself, why should we give any of our business to the treacherous Iranis. They can go suck modi d!ck
Its in our larger interest to get Iran on ourside and concenterate on the bastard on our east , India. Good terms with iran will mean BLA will get a difficult time aswell.

Ye Zid ka time nahi aqal se kaam lene ka time hai

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Its in our larger interest to get Iran on ourside and concenterate on the bastard on our east , India. Good terms with iran will mean BLA will get a difficult time aswell.

Ye Zid ka time nahi aqal se kaam lene ka time hai
Sorry I have 0 trust in the Iranis, nothing good can from them until the mullahcracy is in place.