BIGGEST NEWS OF THE DAY -- Iran 'ready to connect Gwadar to Chabahar port'

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
Man!! This is Big! How come I don't see anyone talking about it?? ? ??

Iran proved to be way smarter than I thought! India was looking to use Iran as its bitch, but Iran understood well that India can't be in bed with Israel/US and a friend to Iran at the same time! By connecting Chabahar with Gwadar, it's now instead choosing to show India that it was actually Iran's whore all this while!! ???

Iran 'ready to connect Gwadar to Chabahar port'

TEHRAN:
Iran says it is ready to connect Pakistan’s Gwadar port with Chabahar port to promote trade and commerce in the region.

The proposal was put forward by Iranian Foreign Minister Javad Zarif, who met Pakistan’s civil-military leadership in Islamabad on Friday, reported Press TV.

“I’ve come here with a proposal for the government of Pakistan for connection between Chabahar and Gwadar… We believe that Chabahar and Gwadar can complement each other,” Zarif was quoted as saying.

“We can connect Chabahar and Gwadar, and then through that connect Gwadar to our entire railroad system, from Iran to the North Corridor, through Turkmenistan and Kazakhstan, and also through Azerbaijan, Russia, and through Turkey.”

Iran, India and Afghanistan signed a trilateral transit agreement in Tehran in May 2016, which allows the three countries to open new routes of connection by converting Chabahar port into a transit hub.

The port in Chabahar, only about 100 kilometres from the Pakistan border and located on the Indian Ocean, is Iran’s largest outside the Gulf.

It is also the only Iranian port with exemptions from economic sanctions re-imposed by the United States in 2018

Last edited by a moderator:

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)

Iran proved to be way smarter than I thought! India was looking to use Iran as its bitch, but Iran understood well that India can't be in bed with Israel/US and a friend to Iran at the same time! By connecting Chabahar with Gwadar, it's now instead choosing to show India that it was actually Iran's whore all this while!! ???

Well Iran can go screw itself, why should we give any of our business to the treacherous Iranis. They can go suck modi d!ck

concern_paki

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Now Iran is stepping back after India denials of buying more oil from Iran after US sanctions and Indian Ambassador at USA announced yesterday after elections that India will not be buying oil from Iran anymore. Iran is always a traitor and its never be wise to trust someone like Iran who can stab anytime in your back even show his friendship, they run on India proverb, baghal main churi, mooh par ram ram

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
Because they'll then give us trade routes access to Turkey/Central Asia while India can keep showering money on their beloved Afghanis to block access for us until Afghanis choose to show their true colors to India and Fuck Indians over as well as they have historically been doing so to their every ally!

Well Iran can go screw itself, why should we give any of our business to the treacherous Iranis. They can go suck modi d!ck

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
US never stopped the Gas-pipeline. Infact, Iran was off sanctions during Obama regime in 2015, the year when we were supposed to complete the pipeline project! Iran obliged to their end of the deal, but we never completed our end of the deal, since GANJA CHOR and BAWASEER ABBASI figured that they'd make more money in going for Qatari LNG terminal instead! ? ??

Don't get me started! It boils my blood to quote incidents of their merciless loot maar!! ? ?? ? ?? ? ?? ? ?? ? ?? ? ?? ? ?? ? ?? ? ??

Great news, hopefully US will not throw a spanner in the works as it did with Iran-Pak gas pipeline.

HSiddiqui

TEHRAN: Iran says it is ready to connect Pakistan’s Gwadar port with Chabahar port to promote trade and commerce in the region.

The proposal was put forward by Iranian Foreign Minister Javad Zarif, who met Pakistan’s civil-military leadership in Islamabad on Friday, reported Press TV.

“I’ve come here with a proposal for the government of Pakistan for connection between Chabahar and Gwadar… We believe that Chabahar and Gwadar can complement each other,” Zarif was quoted as saying.

“We can connect Chabahar and Gwadar, and then through that connect Gwadar to our entire railroad system, from Iran to the North Corridor, through Turkmenistan and Kazakhstan, and also through Azerbaijan, Russia, and through Turkey.”

Iran, India and Afghanistan signed a trilateral transit agreement in Tehran in May 2016, which allows the three countries to open new routes of connection by converting Chabahar port into a transit hub.

The port in Chabahar, only about 100 kilometres from the Pakistan border and located on the Indian Ocean, is Iran’s largest outside the Gulf.

It is also the only Iranian port with exemptions from economic sanctions re-imposed by the United States in 2018

Good news, Iran's role against Pakistan in past 3 months was horrible, unbelievable and heart breaking. But it is past, every one do mistakes Pakistan must carefully bind the deal and move forward with our brother country Iran.

Aslan

India is no friend of Iran or any Muslim country.The sooner the Muslims realise this the better.India was using Iran for its own goals in Afghanistan and beyond.India is the closest ally of Israel.It has military ties with Israel and will never ditch Israel.India is also getting close to America because of China.Israel and US are an existential threat to Iran so India because in future these three will form a defence alliance.

Last edited:

Foreigner

Senator (1k+ posts)

Exactly. India has just stopped buying oil from Iran after US waiver expired, that's why Iran leaning towards Pakistan. I bet as soon India resumes the oil deal, Iran would show its true colors again.
Anyway, a good start would be to correct the Pakistan's map first.

JWABmMk.jpg

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

TEHRAN: Iran says it is ready to connect Pakistan’s Gwadar port with Chabahar port to promote trade and commerce in the region.

This is big, still however, I would like to see Ministries of Foreign Affairs, Finance, and Commerce sitting down with the Armed Forces to formulate a well thought out strategy before jumping to grab this offer. At this point in time Iran is virtually becoming isolated from the rest of the world and they have started feeling the heat of it. In this backdrop we can get as much as we could to get a BEST deal for Pakistan.
If you remember, we had to put this gas pipeline on hold in view of the sanctions on them and they without taking into consideration their relationship with Pakistan started threatening us that they are going to bring Pakistan to ICJ for multi billion dollars damages. Therefore, I'll be very cautious in getting into 'A' biz relationship with Iran that has a serious and very big strategic importance. They are just interested in their own interests, no value or respect for other country's interest.

On the other hand, hypothetically, if it was Saudi Arabia offering such collaboration I will not waste a minute grabbing that offer.

My thinking, you can disagree with it.

P/S: For Iran lovers please don't try to bring religious mantra into this purely economic and political issue. Thank you.

Nadir Bashir

Minister (2k+ posts)
Iranis must understand that we can disagree with them but we can not see Iran's destruction.
So Iran must also built its relations with our enemies not at the cost of Pakistan or Pakistan's interest. We can not stop them to have relation whoever they want.
Chahbahar is in Pakistan interest. Iran and Pakistan can build road and train infrastructure to central asia since it will provide us a chance to bypass war torn unstable Afghanistan.
Also Iran and Pakistan can built their business relations on barter system until US Sanctions are there. We can create a market of at least 5~8 billion dollars in barter trade.

Also borders must be sealed with fence, mines and other means even a permanent deployment of forces for several years to change the mindset of the people in the region. We can also invite Russia to move their industry or industrial complex in this region to be more competitive for this region.

There are great opportunities to be executed and explored.....................

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Because they'll then give us trade routes access to Turkey/Central Asia while India can keep showering money on their beloved Afghanis to block access for us until Afghanis choose to show their true colors to India and Fuck Indians over as well as they have historically been doing so to their every ally!
Well if they were such "biradars" we have a border toghter, we should already have those land routes, no need to bring in their flop shitty modi port into the mix.

shahin

Councller (250+ posts)

Don’t trust them. Their Chabahar is nothing as compared to Gwadar

PakistanRoshanMustaqbil

Senator (1k+ posts)

It ain't that simple. Just because the Iranians seem to be ditching the chaddis doesn't make them suddenly trustworthy. Backstabbers, both chaddis and Iranians.

Last edited:

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Pakistan been sucking the American nuts since Its conception . Iran could not trust Pakistan for what they have done to Afghanis , Taliban and Sardars in India.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Therefore, I'll be very cautious in getting into 'A' biz relationship with Iran that has a serious and very big strategic importance.
Exactly Iran is quickly becoming the worlds black sheep, because of their own meddling in other peoples business, we get reliant and chummy with them today, tomorrow more sanctions follow and all our business goes for a dump.

They are just interested in their own interests, no value or respect for other country's interest.

Exactly now that modi is not buying their oil, they need some backup and of course they come running to us gullible chumps with emotional blackmail of "Islami Biradar Mulk" and then the moment things get better they again and go start sucking modi d!$k

Sorry no matter which way you look at it, thanks but no thanks.

But knowing Imran Khan he has become too soft and will get blackmailed by the Islamic Biradar Mulk chooran