028004cu.gif
028005au.gif

028005bu.gif
028006au.gif

moazzamniaz

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: خبردار جو لوگ مسلمانوں کو تقسیم کرنا چاہت&

:jazak:

فرعون نے بھی شاید فرقہ پرست مذہبی شخصیات کی خدمات حاصل کی ہونگی. جتنا بارود انہوں نے مسلمانوں کے دلوں میں ایک دوسرے کیلیے بھرا ہے اور مسلمانوں کو کمزور کیا ہے، ہمارے سارے دشمن ملکر بھی یہ عظیم 'کارنامہ' سرانجام نہیں دے سکتے

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

:jazak:

فرعون نے بھی شاید فرقہ پرست مذہبی شخصیات کی خدمات حاصل کی ہونگی. جتنا بارود انہوں نے مسلمانوں کے دلوں میں ایک دوسرے کیلیے بھرا ہے اور مسلمانوں کو کمزور کیا ہے، ہمارے سارے دشمن ملکر بھی یہ عظیم 'کارنامہ' سرانجام نہیں دے سکتے
We are very pathetic that we could not understand..

Actually looking at the past is the most dangerous action in humans life...

look a head. like we r told to look towards day of judgment.. and do Astaghfar for yesterday...

The dividers make division on the bases of Past...

babadeena

Minister (2k+ posts)

Few points :

a) Pharaoh was the first ruler of this world who "institutionalized the Caste System" and
divided the society into different castes and then depending upon the given caste,
the social-status was given to the people.

b) Children of Israel (group/caste) was Pahraoh 's "KAMIS" (meanial job doers). They
were their abadiyat (Slaves).
c) To further suppressed them, Paharaoh used to kill their male members and spare
their ladies;
d) Paharaoh was a an exalted (Sardar, Choudhary) type personality.

e) Paharaoh was always afraid from Children of Israel lest they revolt against
him for that reason he wanted to degrade them as much as possible.

f) From those "Kamis", Allah (SWT) made Imams and Inheritors.

There are so many Paharohs in this world in different shape and
formations but their mentality and strategy is the same. Perhaps they
are or sure they are in the grabs of "Muslim Brand" . The human mentality
had been, has been and will always remain the same.

Pakistani1947

Qur'aan (28:1-5)

1: طسمۤ

2 تِلْكَ آيَاتُ الْكِتَابِ الْمُبِينِ

Yusuf Ali 2: These are Verses of the Book that makes (things) clear.
یہ روشن کتاب کی آیتیں ہیں

3 نَتْلُو عَلَيْكَ مِن نَّبَإِ مُوسَىٰ وَفِرْعَوْنَ بِالْحَقِّ لِقَوْمٍ يُؤْمِنُونَ

Yusuf Ali 3: We rehearse to thee some of the story of Moses and Pharaoh in Truth, for people who believe.
ہم تجھے ایمان داروں کے فائدے کے لیے موسیٰ اور فرعون کا کچھ صحیح حال سناتے ہیں

4 إِنَّ فِرْعَوْنَ عَلَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَجَعَلَ أَهْلَهَا شِيَعًا يَسْتَضْعِفُ طَائِفَةً مِّنْهُمْ يُذَبِّحُ أَبْنَاءَهُمْ وَيَسْتَحْيِي نِسَاءَهُمْ ۚ إِنَّهُ كَانَ مِنَ الْمُفْسِدِينَ
Yusuf Ali 4: Truly Pharaoh elated himself in the land and broke up its people into sections, depressing a small group among them: their sons he slew, but he kept alive their females: for he was indeed a maker of mischief.
بے شک فرعون زمین پر سرکش ہو گیا تھا اور وہاں کے لوگوں کے کئی گروہ کر دیئے تھے ان میں سے ایک گروہ کو کمزور کر رکھا تھا ان کے لڑکوں کو قتل کرتا تھا اور ان کی لڑکیوں کو زندہ رکھتا تھا بے شک وہ مفسدوں میں سے تھا

5 وَنُرِيدُ أَن نَّمُنَّ عَلَى الَّذِينَ اسْتُضْعِفُوا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَنَجْعَلَهُمْ أَئِمَّةً وَنَجْعَلَهُمُ الْوَارِثِينَ

Yusuf Ali 5: And We wished to be Gracious to those who were being depressed in the land, to make them leaders (in Faith) and make them heirs,
اور ہم چاہتے تھے کہ ان پر احسان کریں جو ملک میں کمزور کیے گئے تھے اورانہیں سردار بنا دیں اور انہیں وارث کریں

Last edited:

Pakistani1947

When all the Muslim follow one and the same Quran then why are there so many sects and different schools of thoughts

Question: When all the Muslim follow one and the same Quran then why are there so many sects and different schools of thoughts among Muslims?

Answer:

1. Muslims Should be United

It is a fact that Muslims today, are divided amongst themselves. The tragedy is that such divisions are not endorsed by Islam at all. Islam believes in fostering unity amongst its followers.

The Glorious Quran says:
"And hold fast, All together, by the rope Which Allah (stretches out for you), and be not divided among yourselves;"[Al-Qur'an 3:103]​

Which is the rope of Allah that is being referred to in this verse? It is the Glorious Quran. The Glorious Quran is the rope of Allah which all Muslims should hold fast together. There is double emphasis in this verse. Besides saying hold fast all together it also says, be not divided.
Quran further says,

"Obey Allah, and obey the Messenger"
[Al-Qur'an 4:59]

All the Muslim should follow the Quran and authentic Ahadith and be not divided among themselves.

2. It is Prohibited to make sects and divisions in Islam

The Glorious Qur'an says :

إِنَّ الَّذِينَ فَرَّقُوا دِينَهُمْ وَكَانُوا شِيَعًا لَّسْتَ مِنْهُمْ فِي شَيْءٍ ۚ إِنَّمَا أَمْرُهُمْ إِلَى اللَّهِ ثُمَّ يُنَبِّئُهُم بِمَا كَانُوا يَفْعَلُونَ
Yusuf Ali 159: As for those who divide their religion and break up into sects, thou hast no part in them in the least: their affair is with Allah. He will in the end tell them the truth of all that they did. [Al-Qur'an 6:159]
جنہوں نے اپنے دین کو ٹکڑے ٹکڑے کر دیا اور کئی جماعتیں بن گئے تیرا ان سے کوئی تعلق نہیں اس کا کام الله ہی کے حوالے ہے پھر وہی انہیں بتلائے گا جو کچھ وہ کرتے تھے

In this verse Allah (swt) says that one should disassociate oneself from those who divide their religion and break it up into sects.
But when one asks a Muslim, "who are you?", the common answer is either I am a Sunni, or I am a Shia. Some call themselves Hanafi, or Shafi or Maliki or Humbali. Some say I am a Deobandi, while some others say I am a Barelvi.

3. Our Prophet was a Muslim
One may ask such Muslims, "Who was our beloved prophet (pbuh)? Was he a Hanafi or a Shafi, or a Humbali or a Maliki?" No! He was a Muslim, like all the other prophets and messengers of Allah before him.
It is mentioned in chapter 3 verse 52 of Al-Quran that Jesus (pbuh) was a Muslim.

Further, in chapter 3 verse 67, Al-Quran says that Ibrahim (pbuh) was not a Jew or a Christian but was a Muslim.

4. Qur'an says call yourselves Muslim

If anyone poses a Muslim the question who are you, he should say "I am a MUSLIM, not a Hanafi or a Shafi". Surah Fussilat chapter 41 verse 33 says

Who is better in speech Than one who calls (men) To Allah, works righteousness, And says, I am of those Who bow in Islam (Muslim)?"
[Al-Qur'an 41:33]

The Qur'an says "Say I am of those who bow in Islam". In other words, say, "I am a Muslim".

The Prophet (pbuh) dictated letters to non-Muslim kings and rulers inviting them to accept Islam. In these letters he mentioned the verse of the Quran from Surah Ali Imran chapter 3 verse 64:

Say ye: "Bear witness That we (at least) Are Muslims (bowing
To Allah's Will)."[Al-Qur'an 3:64]

5. Respect all the Great Scholars of Islam

We must respect all the great scholars of Islam, including the four Imaams, Imam Abu Hanifa, Imam Shafi, Imam Humbal and Imam Malik (may Allah be pleased with them all). They were great scholars and may Allah reward them for their research and hardwork. One can have no objection if someone agrees with the views and research of Imam Abu Hanifa or Imam Shafi, etc. But when posed a question, 'who are you?', the reply should only be 'I am a Muslim'.

6. Some may argue by quoting the hadith of our beloved Prophet from Sunan Abu Dawood Hadith No. 4579. In this hadith the prophet (pbuh) is reported to have said, "My community will be split up into seventy-three sects."
This hadith reports that the prophet predicted the emergence of seventy-three sects. He did not say that Muslims should be active in dividing themselves into sects. The Glorious Quran commands us not to create sects. Those who follow the teachings of the Quran and Sahih Hadith, and do not create sects are the people who are on the true path.
According to Tirmidhi Hadith No. 171, the prophet (pbuh) is reported to have said, "My Ummah will be fragmented into seventy-three sects, and all of them will be in Hell fire except one sect." The companions asked Allah"s messenger which group that would be. Where upon he replied, "It is the one to which I and my companions belong."

The Glorious Quran mentions in several verses, "Obey Allah and obey His Messenger". A true Muslim should only follow the Glorious Quran and the Sahih Hadith. He can agree with the views of any scholar as long as they conform to the teachings of the Qur'an and Sahih Hadith. If such views go against the Word of Allah, or the Sunnah of His Prophet, then they carry no weight, regardless of how learned the scholar might be.

If only all Muslims read the Quran with understanding and adhere to Sahih Hadith, Inshallah most of these differences would be solved and we could be one united Muslim Ummah

Pakistani1947

Next Question: In the light of above Quraanic verses if someone wants to unit Muslim under one flag of Quraan and Sunnat pbuh (authentic Hadeeth), would that be considered as creating sectarianism?

Pakistani1947

Just think about it ... neither any of he four Imams were follower of a particular sect nor they instructed Muslims to follow any particular sect. They were actually follower of Quraan and authentic Hadeeths. Amazingly they did not follow each other but followed the source i.e., Quraan and authentic Hadeeths.

All the four great Imams said that if any of their Fatwas or teachings contradict Allah’s word, i.e. the Qur’an, or the sayings of the Prophet (pbuh) i.e. authentic Hadith, then that particulars Fatwa of theirs should be rejected, and the Sunnah of the Prophet should be followed.

Refer:
a. Eeqaadh al-Himam, Al Fulaanee (Imam Abu Hanifa)
b. Al-Majmoo’ of an-Nawawee (1/63) (Imam Shafi)
c. Jaami ‘Bayan al-Ilm, Ibn Abdul-Barr (Imam Malik)
d. Eeqaadh al-Himam (Imam Hanbal)

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
[MENTION=4976]pakistani[/MENTION] 1947

Sir , please compare The fisrt post written by my respected brother Paindo , and your 4 post and feel the difference.

You lengthen the subject unnecessary and have no thoughts...thats why no weight , though u posted Quranic verses.

U just master of copy paste , with no sense except what u have learned from your madresa ...or may be u r Jamati , maximum..

I want to to request you , please try to learn to talk to the point, not like a mulla...and refer quran logically.

I am sure again you will not understand my request and advise and will start bashing me. But I will not respond you.U r my brother.

babadeena

Minister (2k+ posts)
[MENTION=4976]pakistani[/MENTION] 1947

Sir , please compare The fisrt post written by my respected brother Paindo , and your 4 post and feel the difference.

You lengthen the subject unnecessary and have no thoughts...thats why no weight , though u posted Quranic verses.

U just master of copy paste , with no sense except what u have learned from your madresa ...or may be u r Jamati , maximum..

I want to to request you , please try to learn to talk to the point, not like a mulla...and refer quran logically.

I am sure again you will not understand my request and advise and will start bashing me. But I will not respond you.U r my brother.
Dear!! whatever he is doing, but look the "Objective" (Unity among the Believers),
although I differ with him to the extent that he brackets Hadiths with Quran, whereas
I believe that it is the only Quran which can bring the unity. Therefore, the objective
matters!!!!

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Dear!! whatever he is doing, but look the "Objective" (Unity among the Believers),
although I differ with him to the extent that he brackets Hadiths with Quran, whereas
I believe that it is the only Quran which can bring the unity. Therefore, the objective
matters!!!!
It is ok.
But I was just telling that how effective and authentic discussion could be done... Just like u did...

Not by copy and paste of so long posts...I is hard to read averything....

Any way it is right that Quran is the most common point for Muslims.. But Muslims differ in its meanings... Qadyanies are worst example...

Mughal1

No doubt the unitry between muslims or rather between the whole mankind is only and only possible through the quran.

The reason is that the quran gives us a single standard regarding human freedom, justice, fairness, compassion, brotherhood, progress and prosperity.

In comparison to the quran all other standards are double standards and they can be seen to be evil by their very nature because they discriminate between same people when it comes to freedom, justice, fairness etc etc.

The problems we face today were the problems that were faced by people of old as well. Pharaoh not only negatively discriminated between egyptians and israelites on basis of their tribal origins but also on basis of their geographical origins. He did not stop there rather he also divided people on basis of their religious and political affiliation. On top of that he divided people on basis of political and economic basis.

All this was negative discrimination to push some people down and keep them down by means of others.

Story of bani israel is discussed much more in the quran than any other people because therein are any more lessons of many different kind for this ummah to learn from.

Unfortunately those lessons have been covered up by means of many wrong translations and interpretations of the quran deliberately by their originators but by laziness of those who are following them.

It would be better if people read the quran fully and questioned things that made no sense to them in light of their life experience. On this basis they will be able to see where translators and interpreters of the quran have been dishonest or cunning or did not bother to use their own brains or made genuine mistakes as honest human beings.

Till we learn to study the quran this way we ourselves will never know what is right or what is wrong therefore we will not be able to unite even regarding the quran because it is our make beliefs that are causing problem and if we keep on looking at the quran in the light of our same make beliefs then the quran will fail to guiide us because we are not reading the quran to get guidance from the quran rather we are still trying to justify our make beliefs.

Once we read the quran to get guidance from the quran only then we will come to right conclusions and that will help us unite.

This means we all need to work together and come up with explanations of each and every verse in the quran and see whose explanation makes best sense and accept that and reject all others. So long as we accept all anyone says, we are not following the quran but people and therefore we are likely to remain divided on basis of personality cults.

Last edited:

simple_and_peacefull

i don't have to say more words then given below verse 103 from Surah Al Imran

auzubillah.jpg

khat.gif

اور سب مل کر خدا کی (ہدایت کی رسی) کو مضبوط پکڑے رہنا اور متفرق نہ ہونا اور خدا کی اس مہربانی کو یاد کرو جب تم ایک دوسرے کے دشمن تھے تو اس نے تمہارے دلوں میں الفت ڈال دی اور تم اس کی مہربانی سے بھائی بھائی ہوگئے اور تم آگ کے گڑھے کے کنارے تک پہنچ چکے تھے تو خدا نے تم کو اس سے بچا لیا اس طرح خدا تم کو اپنی آیتیں کھول کھول کر سناتا ہے تاکہ تم ہدایت پاؤ

And hold fast, all together by the rope which Allah (stretches out for you), and be not divided among yourselves; and remember with gratitude Allah's favour on you; for ye were enemies and He joined your hearts in love so that by His Grace, ye became brethren; and ye were on the brink of the pit of fire, and He saved you from it. Thus doth Allah make his signs clear to you: that ye may be guided.

Last edited:

samar

Minister (2k+ posts)
Next Question: In the light of above Quraanic verses if someone wants to unit Muslim under one flag of Quraan and Sunnat pbuh (authentic Hadeeth), would that be considered as creating sectarianism?

Kia bukhari ki jama ki hoee ahadyt authentic hain ????????????

Imranpak

Us Muslim's are doing a great job in dividing ourselves so no need to worry about any outside force! Neither can they stop us from uniting if we wanted too!

Speaking as a Pakistani we still have a heart attack if one of us ever dared to marry outside our ethnicity ie a Turk, African, Indian or an Arab. We're our greatest enemies who often discriminate against our own brothers and sisters in faith!!