Bang-e-Dara - 28th April 2011 - Mushahid Ullah Khan , Nargis Faiz Malik and Dr. Arif Alvi

I dont know why various TV channels invite this crazy person Mushahid Ullah Khan for talks. It seems PMLN has no educated, well-behaved, polite and cultured person to represent their party. He should be banned for using such language as we hear every other day from him. He is destroying the image and reputation of this party. A very impolite and uncultured person. Pitty they represent our legislative and politics. Shame shame on him.

jajajee

Voter (50+ posts)
Shekh Ayyaz Mahmood
when benazur was PM zardari was mr 10% and he killed murtiza bahttoo now he kiled benazir bahtto and and become persident also change his father now he is asif bahtto that y bilaval is now bilaval bahtto no one ask about murtiza mardred case after 32 years he want to sale his father deadbody rejeem and inselting a great pakistani leader to coninue his corrupt govnmt; PPPP IS HIGHJACK BY ZARDAI/MALIK/BARBER AND JIALAS ARE INNOCENTS

syediqbal

Minister (2k+ posts)
Mushahid is no doubt "Crazy mad dog" he belongs to mental institution not talking to people in talk shows, so my sincer advise to PMLN leaders they should fire this joker!

syediqbal

Minister (2k+ posts)
Nargis Fais is another Bit****h, she needs..........! then she will cool down, oh my God what a bit***ch.

mush_pride

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
look at the attitude of this t a nga aka burger inqalabi party. they do a rally of 1500 and now they think they are the governing party LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLZZZZZZZZZZZ

mush_pride

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
he raped dr arvi and ur burger inqalabi leader. no wonder you would not like him :P
Mushahid is no doubt "Crazy mad dog" he belongs to mental institution not talking to people in talk shows, so my sincer advise to PMLN leaders they should fire this joker!