Baloch Woman's Interview with BBC

A

abbasiali

My all dear friends,

Since I have seen this picture, I am in form of shock, This young educated sister of mine from Baluchistan, Who will take the responsibility of her mind set, we are talking about patriotism, but our own brothers and sisters have now change their mind in Baluchistan, for them, their Patriotism is Baluchistan, not Pakistan, this is height of shame, but our Government leaders ,rulers are busy, our president is busy in foreign tours, Prime Minister doesn't know, what is his job, opposition is busy in giving ultimatum to government, and then shamelessly with drawing their own threats, it means nothing is going to happen positive.

What would you all advise me, shall I delete this post and wash out my hands or Shall we take it as challenge.

If you all are agree and would like to accept this challenge, bring up your suggestions, what would be the policy of Government to diffuse this situation, and how we can gain our confidence back on our Baloch brothers and sisters, how we can behave, that this sister of us, will admit, she was wrong, and she regret her interview with BBC.

Looking forward to hear from you some great innovative ideas.

For me this is an eye opener.

sher_khan

Senator (1k+ posts)
I think that the post should not be deleted. We should not walk away from the truth.
It is indeed soory state of affairs in Baluchistan. It is becoming morae and more like Indian occupied Kashmir

However, I want to put my 2 cents in. The girls are very well spoken. They belong to political families in Baluchistan.
And you know how the political families are in Pakistan.
There are also people in Baluchistan who want to remain in Pakistan.
It is not fair if we don't hear their side of the story. Specially since the Baluchistan Nationalists are also killing the non-bauchis in the province. The are even targeting the non-baluchi doctors and soical workes there.

By the way, the Baluchitan issue is not a new one. Baluchistan only became an official province of Pakistan in 1970.
There always has been a struggle in Baluchistan. There sardars have not treated their subjects reasonably and have kept the shares of the Sui gas royalty to themselves.
Having said that the federal government of Pakistan has not treated a common Baluchi well either. The government relied to much on the sardars.

Once the Baluchi sardars started to create problems for the federal government, the army instaed of reaching out the normal Baluchis started to persecute them.

In any event, this clip is one sided. On Pakistani shows there are Baluchi guests. Some of them are propakistan some are not.

I think that both the army and the sardars of Baluchistan should be accounted for their actions. Responsible parties should be punished.

Also, it should be investigated, who is financially supporting the armed struggle of these girls? I think we all know the answer to that.
Baluchistan has become a security issue for Pakistan now.

However, future looks bright. Once the Gwadar port starts to operate, the Baluchi economy will improve significantly.

srtalha

Citizen
I Agree, this post should not be deleted. We should face this bitter reality. our stupid leaders don't have time to solve problems of Baluchistan. secondly i am amazed why Pakistani Media is not covering it. They are ready to highlight a minor issue of swat but they are afraid of visiting Baluchistan.

keamari12

Councller (250+ posts)
?????? ?? ??? ?? ???? ?????? ??? ???? ?????

??????? ?? ???? ???????? ?? ?????? ???? ????? ??? ?????? ????? ????? ?? ????? ???? ???? ??? ?? ????? ??? ?? ?? ??????????? ???? ????? ?? ???????? ?? ????? ?? ???

?? ?? ?? ?? ???? ?? ????? ??? ???????? ?? ????? ??? ?? ?? ?? ?? ????? ?? ?????? ???? ??? ?????? ??? ????? ?? ???? ??? ?? ???????? ??? ???? ??????? ???? ???? ??? ???? ????? (???????? ?????? ???? ??? ???????? ??????? ???? ???? ??????? ??) ??????? ?? ???? ????? ?? ????? ??? ??? ???

????? ?? ???? ???? ?? ?? ??? ???? ?? ??? ?? ??????? ??????? ?? ???????? ??? ????? ?? ????? ?? ??? ??? ?????? ??? ?????? ???? ?? ???? ??? ?? ???????? ?? ??? ?? ???? ?????? ??? ???? ????? ??? ?? ???? ?????? ?? ????? ?? ??? ???? ???????? ?? ????? ?? ??? ?? ??? ?? ?? ?? ?? ??? ??? ?? ??? ???? ?? ???? ??? ????? ????? ???? ?????? ?? ??? ?? ??? ?? ??? ?? ?? ??????? ?? ??? ?? ???? ???

?????? ?? ???? ???? ??? ???????? ????? ????? ????? ?? ??????? ???? ?????? ????? ????? ???? ????? ????? ????? ?? ????? ????? ???? ??? ???? ??????? ??????????? (????) ?? ????? ???? ???? ????

???????? ??? ????? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ????? ???? ????? ?? ????? ???? ?????? ??? ??? ????? ?? ???? ?? ??? ??? ??? ????? ??? ?? ???? ????? ?? ???? ?? ????? ?? ???? ?? ?? ?? ????? ?? ???? ??? ????? ???? ??????? ?? ???? ????? ????? ????? ?? ????? ??? ?? ????? ?? ????? ??? ??? ?? ???? ??? ????? ?? ??? ???? ???? ???? ?? ?????? ??? ??? ????

?????? ?? ??????? ???? ?? ??? ???? ????? ?? ???? ??? ?? ???? ???? ?????? ?????? ?? ??? ?? ?? ?? ????? ?? ?? ??? ?? ??????? ??? ?? ????? ?? ??? ?? ????? ?? ???

???? ???? ???

???? ????? ?? ??? ?? ???? ?? ?????? ?? ??????? ???? ?? ??? ???? ????? ?? ???? ??? ?? ???? ???? ?????? ?????? ?? ??? ?? ?? ?? ????? ?? ?? ??? ?? ??????? ??? ?? ????? ?? ??? ?? ????? ?? ??? ?? ?? ???? ????? ?? ????? ??? ?? ?? ????? ???? ??? ??? ?? ???? ?? ??????? ???? ??? ?? ?? (???? ????? ??? ????) ??? ???? ??? ???? ??? ??????? ????? ??? ??? ?? ????? ????

??? ?? ????? ?????? ?????? ?? ???? ??? ???? ????? ?? ???????? ??? ????? ???? ???? ?? ????? ?? ????? ???? ??? ??? ??? ?? ????????? ??? ????? ?????? ???????? ?? ???? ?????????? ??? ???? ???? ?? ?? ???? ????? ?? ???????? ??? ????? ?? ????? ?? ????? ????? ???? ????? ??? ??? ?? ???? ??? ??? ??? ?? ????? ??? ??????? ???? ????? ?? ???? ??? ?? ???? ?????? ????? ??????? ????? ?? ??? ?? ???????? ??? ?????? ?? ??? ?? ???? ??????? ?? ????? ?? ???? ??? ??????? ??????? ????? ?? ???

???? ????? ?? ?? ?? ???? ?? ?? ???? ???? ??? ?? ?? ?? ????? ????? ?? ?????? ??? ?? ?? ???? ????? ?? ????????? ???? ??????? ?? ???? ?? ??????? ??? ?? ?????? ????? ??? ????? ?? ??? ??? ??? ????? ?? ???? ????? ???? ?? ???? ???? ????? ????? ???? ???? ??????????? ?? ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ??? ?? ??????? ??? ?? ???????? ?? ?? ?? ??????? ?? ???? ??? ???? ?? ???? ?? ??????? ??? ?? ?? ???? ???? ??? ?? ??? ?? ????????? ?? ??

sher_khan

Senator (1k+ posts)
srtalha said:
I Agree, this post should not be deleted. We should face this bitter reality. our stupid leaders don't have time to solve problems of Baluchistan. secondly i am amazed why Pakistani Media is not covering it. They are ready to highlight a minor issue of swat but they are afraid of visiting Baluchistan.

Actually, Live with Talat Show, covered the Baluchistan issue throughout the last week.
Talat is a real journalist and did not cover the political circus of Brg. Imtiaz like the other TV anchors did last week. He did only one show on the Imtiaz issue and then moved on.

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I think that we should sit together with Balouch people and try our best to solve our disputes .

There is always several solutions for any problem , we just need to search with our big heart and soul.

Pakistani Lion

MPA (400+ posts)
I think this is selective destortion by westerns/Indians against Pakistan - they fail to highlight the very many patriotic Balochis who love Pakistan with their lives. Just to put things in perspective, according to an estimate, there are 25 different liberatrion movements around India - Bodoland, Khalistan, Kashmiris, Assamees, Garo, Kamtapur, Nagaland, Manipur, Tripura, Tamil Nadu.... but to name a few, in fact Pakistani flag is being viewed as a figure of independence in South Asia. You will always have one or two independence movements in a country at any given time eg Northern Ireland (UK), Basque Seperatists (Spain), Alberta separatism (Canada) etc etc but to put posts like this is unfair and feeds the interest of anti Pakistani elements. I think Indian Muslim (if thats what he really is) needs to wake up and look around him. According to Jaswant Singh (former BJP), and I quote, "look in the eyes of Indian Muslims and you will find why Pakistan was created!!!!"

rana14801

Senator (1k+ posts)
just after listening an interview of a prostitute type paid agent of India,u people start commenting.well its ur right u can say any thing but my request is just go to Baluchistan,stay their in the areas of killies(villages) and stay at least for couple of years then comment.till to day has there been any chief minister who was bot a Baluchi? All of the WADERAs of Baluchistan has been eating but u can say they were not given as much as WADERAs of other provinces has been given.if u see the records of money allotment for developments,u will be surprised that there is no sign of that development in the shape of roads,schools health center etc etc on ground where as record on paper says these were built and used.so completion in papers is there but not on ground. this i m talking of the records of past years.Waderas have never never allowed their people to be educated. Pakistan Govt has been paying them out of the shares of other provinces as well.the only thing is they want more. u just try it and pay for their development and after completion reports r given just visit the sites and u may find 25% or less on ground.so plz go through the facts first and then give ur comments. there could be some other reasons as well.if any one wish to question plz pm me and i shall answer because i have served in Baluchistan for almost 7 years.

dukelondon

Senator (1k+ posts)
AoA Moderator,

Please do not delete this post. This is a mirror for us. We have to take this issue seriously and address the problems being faced by our Balochi brothers and sisters.

love_pakistan

Voter (50+ posts)
Dear brothers:
we all agree there are some involvment of indian agency raw in balouchistan
n there is definitely some un certainity

n remember balouch are true pakistani.........n see this post is pasted by indian person
2ndly, there are some anti pakistan element working in balouchistan
3rdly v shud not undermine the loyalty of great balouch people, yes v shud listen and reslove their problems
4th this clip could be made by any one mean anti pakistan element

in the last, we love our balouch brothers and sisters........they are pakistani.

taggtow

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Looking at the backwardness of Baluchistan and Northern Areas, will make Afghanistan look like Switzerland.

In today's Pakistan, there is absolute lack of education and reliable industry. Many Indians will be astonished to know that there is virtually NO middle class in Pakistan. There are the super rich, mostly from the panjabi army class. And then there are the poor. Majority of fertile Land and industries in Pakistan belongs to very few few people in top echleons of Army. Poor kids either do not study, or they go to these Madarsas which are breeding grounds for terrorists.

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
taggtow said:
Poor kids either do not study, or they go to these Madarsas which are breeding grounds for terrorists.

---Terrorism do NOT have any religion,Western media has been at it's best to Malign Islam by such Absurd and Irresponsible reporting and some love to tag along them :evil: ,,Illegal Occupation of any Country has to be repelled by any necessary means :ugeek:..

taggtow

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
taul said:
taggtow said:
Poor kids either do not study, or they go to these Madarsas which are breeding grounds for terrorists.

---Terrorism do NOT have any religion,Western media has been at it's best to Malign Islam by such Absurd and Irresponsible reporting and some love to tag along them :evil: ,,Illegal Occupation of any Country has to be repelled by any necessary means :ugeek:..
Sorry to say, that the religion in question is Islam and the country is Pakistan.

Intelligence officials say that the plotters had ties to Al Qaeda and that their handler was a militant based in Pakistan. The hoped-for high death toll and the targeting of airliners were Al Qaeda hallmarks, as was the involvement of a Pakistan-based explosives expert who masterminded the July 7, 2005, attack on London's transport system, antiterrorism officials say. Those bombings killed 52 people.
Read this : http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld ... 3463.story

digitalzygot

Senator (1k+ posts)
Again this taggtow retard thinks he knows a lot but he doesn't, he doesn't even know that 80% Pakistanis are middle class, lack of development in balochistan yes in remote areas but he's portraying picture as all of it , look at your country, slums, hunger, poverty............mind your own fudging business

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
taggtow said:
taul said:
taggtow said:

Sorry to say, that the religion in question is Islam and the country is Pakistan.

Intelligence officials say that the plotters had ties to Al Qaeda and that their handler was a militant based in Pakistan. The hoped-for high death toll and the targeting of airliners were Al Qaeda hallmarks, as was the involvement of a Pakistan-based explosives expert who masterminded the July 7, 2005, attack on London's transport system, antiterrorism officials say. Those bombings killed 52 people.
Read this : http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld ... 3463.story

--I believe i made my point rather loud 'n' clear earlier 8-) ..Islam has nothing to do with anything :geek: ..The Perception and Illusion created by the west has been catching on Unfortunately well with layman particular who would dare not have read a word of history :oops: and would cheer on as if were some chris angel performance :roll: :ugeek:

--Every soul Must fight to death to protect the honor and dignity of their country when Unprovokingly Attacked :evil:

Indianguy

Voter (50+ posts)
islam is not the reason of terrorism, its only punjabies in pakistan, which are creating terrorism. 90% of terrorists captured around the world are from pakistan and out of them 90% are punjabies and punjabies are not really muslims. have you ever heard any terrorist from Malaysia, turkey or India. may be very rarely and if any you will find them accompanying Pakistani punjabies.

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
IndianMuslim said:
its only punjabies in pakistan, which are creating terrorism. 90% of terrorists captured around the world are from pakistan and out of them 90% are punjabies and punjabies are not really muslims. have you ever heard any terrorist from Malaysia, turkey or India. may be very rarely and if any you will find them accompanying Pakistani punjabies.

---As always trying to make an imagination into reality :oops: ,,Whatever happened with you pertaining to Punjabis in India,you should report to your beloved Authorities :P Hope they May be able to soothe your Unwanted Agony :geek:

Pakistani Lion

MPA (400+ posts)
Indian Muslim is embarrassing himself by putting topics which he is not able to handle later due to lack of knowledge.

"YOU ONLY HAVE TO LOOK IN THE EYES OF INDIAN MUSLIMS TODAY TO REALISE WHY PAKISTAN WAS CREATED (JASWANT SINGH: BJP)" :lol:

India will always have bigger problems than Pakistan due to the social injustice innate to Hinduism (look at Dalits for instance) and Hindu establishment - Muslims ruled these lands for over 900 years without any problems and although Pakistan is an Islamic Republic minorities enjoy more freedom there than minorities in India ever will.