Baloch separatist movement not fuelled by India: US

M Ali Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Jab har roz 3-4 missing Balochi persons ki tashaddud numah, goliyoun sey bocharh shuda laashain Turbat, Khuzdar, Nushki, Kalat, Dera Bugti ki veeran sarrkoun sey baramad hotee hain,

aur har roz unn ghareeboun k ghar mein maatam barpa hota hai, sirf iss liye keh woh Baloch hain aur woh Pak Fauj ki conduct sey etraz kartey hain....

tab wahan Pak Army ki inn kartootoun sey Baloch awam ko ghussa kyun nah aey??!!

funny thing is, Pak Army and ISI never DARE do this to Taliban and sectarian killers, so they do it to young unarmed Baloch farmers, shopkeepers, students, teachers, journalists, lawyers etc who want their rights and want Pak Army to stop abusing them in Balochistan!!

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
Jab har roz 3-4 missing Balochi persons ki tashaddud numah, goliyoun sey bocharh shuda laashain Turbat, Khuzdar, Nushki, Kalat, Dera Bugti ki veeran sarrkoun sey baramad hotee hain,

aur har roz unn ghareeboun k ghar mein maatam barpa hota hai, sirf iss liye keh woh Baloch hain aur woh Pak Fauj ki conduct sey etraz kartey hain....

tab wahan Pak Army ki inn kartootoun sey Baloch awam ko ghussa kyun nah aey??!!

funny thing is, Pak Army and ISI never DARE do this to Taliban and sectarian killers, so they do it to young unarmed Baloch farmers, shopkeepers, students, teachers, journalists, lawyers etc who want their rights and want Pak Army to stop abusing them in Balochistan!!
You have to be objective. You are saying Pak army is doing those horrible things to ordinary shopkeepers,students,teachers,journalists and lawyers etc. If that so, it should be condemned. What about the people in Balochistan who stop a passenger bus and ask every passenger for their ID card and after looking at ID cards, they shoot all Punjabis?

sam123

Banned
You have to be objective. You are saying Pak army is doing those horrible things to ordinary shopkeepers,students,teachers,journalists and lawyers etc. If that so, it should be condemned. What about the people in Balochistan who stop a passenger bus and ask every passenger for their ID card and after looking at ID cards, they shoot all Punjabis?

Lets not blame india until we have solid proofs against them...

If we just browse through news ,we can find out that army is repressing innocent people in balochistan(may be intentionally or may be by mistake)..

we need to sort out the problem without force...

@shaeed

That is back lash from baloch tribals.we have been exploiting them for many years.we need to pay them enough and develop those areas....
We should not take a money of profit from Baluchistan, until majority of balochistan is more developed than punjab...
They have all mineral resources and they should have right ,economic benefits..

we can only win their heart by love..

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
Lets not blame india until we have solid proofs against them...

If we just browse through news ,we can find out that army is repressing innocent people in balochistan(may be intentionally or may be by mistake)..

we need to sort out the problem without force...

@shaeed

That is back lash from baloch tribals.we have been exploiting them for many years.we need to pay them enough and develop those areas....
We should not take a money of profit from Baluchistan, until majority of balochistan is more developed than punjab...
They have all mineral resources and they should have right ,economic benefits..

we can only win their heart by love..
I agree with what you are saying. As a Punjabi I do not have any control what so ever what is happening in Islamabad. I pity on Balochs and all other who might be repressed but ordinary people of Punjab are repressed also. Some Balochs are killing ordinary Punjabis who might be traveling to or from Balochistan. Pak Army is basically trying to track down those killers.

M Ali Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
I am NOT defending the racist killing of Punjabi and Seraiki settlers in Balochistan.

Its a disgusting tactic for Baloch separatists to target innocent people that have been living there for nearly 30 years or so, just because they are not Balochi.

But you have to ask yourself, why did it all come to this?

rakeem

Senator (1k+ posts)
I agree with US, i always believed India and Afghans are being logistically supported by US to conduct terrorist activities in Balochistan.
US is so rite about who's hurting us in Balochistan, look Pakistanis its not Indians its us!!!

Last edited:
Thats like America saying the world is flat !... and the rest of the world believe them. If Pakistan was smart it would take advantage of the situation
and make billion.Politicians need to me bit more mature to turn this negative position into something positive.