molson4u

Senator (1k+ posts)
To all Salfi and Wahabi's I don' t have reason to hide. I know you from awhile. You have nothing better to do in ur lives. You can never divide Sunni and Shia brothers or convince them otherwise. We are united against your idiotic religion created by Saudi Arabia and financed by MI6.

Those who we zalim and did bad to Muhammad and his Al can read as much as Quran or Hadith or say Namaz, Allah will throw their salat on their faces as he knows their mockery.

The reason you don't accept grave is because if you accept going on a grave, then you have to accept waliAllah and if you accept waliAllah then you have to accept walaiat and if you accept waliaat then you have to accept Ali. It's your hatred of Al rassol in the end. Rest is the debate of the branches but the true cause this ur agenda which started by the one saying: Rassol Allah speaks non sense and then slaughtering his family.

We all accept Hadith which are authentic and inline with Quran not made up one's and every good Muslim should do tahkeek before believing anything that is narrated by Hazarat Abu Hurrara.

FaisalKh

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
This is for my Najdi friend ...who says that building a tomb on a grave is UnIslamic...My AKA pbuh is too high an entity to be talking about....But even my beloved Hazrat Umar RA ..Had a Tomb or Mizaar Built around his Grave by ACTUAL MUSLIMS ...and THIS IS BACKED BY AN Authentic Hadith From BUkhari Shareef ...not some fabricated hadith from an innovator like albanee. The Hadith clearly mentions when the WALL fell on the GRAVE ...Hence the wall that well must have been AROUND THE GRAVE ...That means The grave of the sahabah Hazrat Umar ra must have been surrounded like a tomb...Now another aspect here is the hadith mentions PEOPLE STARTED REPAIRING THE WALL THAT HAD FALLEN....which means the upkeep of Mazarat and Tombs on the Grave is ACTUALLY A SUNNAH !

(2) It is in Hadith - Narrated 'Urwa (رضئ اللہ تعالی عنہ): When the WALL fell on them (i.e. on Graves) during the Caliphate of Al-Walid bin 'Abdul Malik, the people started repairing it, and a foot appeared to them. The people got scared and thought that it was the foot of the Prophet (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم). No one could be found who could tell them about it till I ('Urwa - رضئ اللہ تعالی عنہ ) said to them, "By Allah, ( سبحانہ و تعا لی ) this is not the foot of the Prophet (صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم) but it is the foot of Umar (رضئ اللہ تعالی عنہ)." (Bukhari Book #23, Hadith #474).

Plz do not interpret the narration if u r not an aalim... this narration does not point anywhere that the wall was specifically of grave etc... May Allah (SWT) forgive me if i have written anything wrong Aameen...

FaisalKh

This Post is for some ignorant people who say that my AKA Prophet Muhammad pbuh never visited the Graves of another Prophet ..This hadith should help open their eyes if Allah so wills...We can only Try!!!

Our Prophet (may Allah bless him and grant him peace) said: 'On the night of Mi'raj I passed Prophet Musa's grave.He was standing in his grave and offering salat.'

[Muslim, chapter 'Fadhail Musa']

Brother i m not an aalim but is not this narration contradicting to the one in which our Beloved Prophet Muhammad pbuh led the jamaat of Prophets AS during the night of Mi'raj? I m posting excerpt from the narration if u r interested u can read it all thanks

The Prophet entered the mosque from a gate through which the sun and the moon could be seen when they set. He prayed two cycles of prayer and did not tarry long before a large throng of people had gathered. The Prophet recognized all the Prophets, some standing in prayer, some bowing, some prostrating. Then a caller called out to the prayer and the final call to prayer was made. They rose and stood in lines, waiting for the one who would lead them. Jibril took the hand of the Prophet and brought him forward. He led them in two cycles of prayer.

[Shaykh Muhammad ibn `Alawi said:

This took place before his ascension according to the highest probability. Najm al-Din al-Ghiti said: "The narrations agree to the fact that the Prophet prayed among the other Prophets in Jerusalem before his ascension." This is one of the two possibilities mentioned by Qadi `Iyad. Hafiz Ibn Hajar said: "This is apparently the case. The second possibility is that he prayed among them after he came down from the heaven, and they came down also." Ibn Kathir also declared the former scenario as the sound one. Some said: "What is the objection to the possibility that the Prophet prayed among them twice, since some of the hadiths mention that he led them in prayer after his ascent?"]

The following is related from Ka`b: Jibril raised the call to prayer. The angels descended from the heaven. Allah gathered all the Messengers and Prophets. Then the Prophet prayed as the leader of the angels and Messengers. When he left Jibril asked him: "O Muhammad, do you know who prayed behind you?" He said no. Jibril said: "Every single Prophet whom Allah has ever sent."

(Al-Shami adds: ) Abu Hurayras narration related by al-Hakim who declared it sound, and by al-Bayhaqi, states: Then the Prophet met the spirits of the Prophets. They glorified their Lord, after which Ibrahim said:

Praise to Allah Who has made taken me as His intimate friend, Who has given me an immense kingdom, Who has made me a prayerful Community and one by whom prayer is led, Who has rescued me from the fire and made it cool and safe for me!

Then Musa glorified his Lord and said:

Praise be to Allah Who has spoken to me directly, Who has brought to pass the destruction of Fir`awn and the salvation of the Children of Israel at my hands, and Who has made from among my Community a people who guide others through truth and establish justice upon it!

Source : http://www.sunnah.org/ibadaat/fasting/ascen3.htm

Again i m not an aalim and we should consult people with ilm and ask them about certain problem before we call others jew, qadiani, kafir, munafiq etc... as most of the brothers do. We should avoid such behavior as it has very severe consiquences... to all of those who do like this plz read this http://http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthread.php?71288-Calling-another-Muslim-a-Kafir-A-very-very-serious-Issue...-Please-please-read-it...

FaisalKh

This Post is for some ignorant people who say that my AKA Prophet Muhammad pbuh never visited the Graves of another Prophet ..This hadith should help open their eyes if Allah so wills...We can only Try!!!

Our Prophet (may Allah bless him and grant him peace) said: 'On the night of Mi'raj I passed Prophet Musa's grave.He was standing in his grave and offering salat.'

[Muslim, chapter 'Fadhail Musa']

Brother i m not an aalim but is not this narration contradicting to the one in which our Beloved Prophet Muhammad pbuh led the jamaat of Ambiyaaa:Allaih: during the night of Mi'raj? I m posting excerpt from the narration if u r interested u can read it all thanks

The Prophet entered the mosque from a gate through which the sun and the moon could be seen when they set. He prayed two cycles of prayer and did not tarry long before a large throng of people had gathered. The Prophet recognized all the Prophets, some standing in prayer, some bowing, some prostrating. Then a caller called out to the prayer and the final call to prayer was made. They rose and stood in lines, waiting for the one who would lead them. Jibril took the hand of the Prophet and brought him forward. He led them in two cycles of prayer.

[Shaykh Muhammad ibn `Alawi said:

This took place before his ascension according to the highest probability. Najm al-Din al-Ghiti said: "The narrations agree to the fact that the Prophet prayed among the other Prophets in Jerusalem before his ascension." This is one of the two possibilities mentioned by Qadi `Iyad. Hafiz Ibn Hajar said: "This is apparently the case. The second possibility is that he prayed among them after he came down from the heaven, and they came down also." Ibn Kathir also declared the former scenario as the sound one. Some said: "What is the objection to the possibility that the Prophet prayed among them twice, since some of the hadiths mention that he led them in prayer after his ascent?"]

The following is related from Ka`b: Jibril raised the call to prayer. The angels descended from the heaven. Allah gathered all the Messengers and Prophets. Then the Prophet prayed as the leader of the angels and Messengers. When he left Jibril asked him: "O Muhammad, do you know who prayed behind you?" He said no. Jibril said: "Every single Prophet whom Allah has ever sent."

(Al-Shami adds: ) Abu Hurayra’s narration related by al-Hakim who declared it sound, and by al-Bayhaqi, states: Then the Prophet met the spirits of the Prophets. They glorified their Lord, after which Ibrahim said:

Praise to Allah Who has made taken me as His intimate friend, Who has given me an immense kingdom, Who has made me a prayerful Community and one by whom prayer is led, Who has rescued me from the fire and made it cool and safe for me!

Then Musa glorified his Lord and said:

Praise be to Allah Who has spoken to me directly, Who has brought to pass the destruction of Fir`awn and the salvation of the Children of Israel at my hands, and Who has made from among my Community a people who guide others through truth and establish justice upon it!

Source : http://www.sunnah.org/ibadaat/fasting/ascen3.htm

Again i m not an aalim and we should consult people with ilm and ask them about certain problem before we call others jew, qadiani, kafir, munafiq etc... as most of the brothers do. We should avoid such behavior as it has very severe consiquences... to all of those who do like this plz read this http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthread.php?71288-Calling-another-Muslim-a-Kafir-A-very-very-serious-Issue...-Please-please-read-it...

Last edited:

niazi

MPA (400+ posts)
koyee zaroorat hai iss tarah ki behas shuroo karnay ki.....Allah ka khof karo

iss tarah ki behsain zamana jahiliyat main hoti thin....yeh bhi uss tarah ki post hai....

sharam karo Allah ke rasool (peace be upon him) ko bilawaja kiyun fazool behas main latay ho....

itna shoq hai tau apnay baap dada ki qabar ko zeray behas laya karo....
well said,rasoolepak say muhabat ka taqaza hai ka un ki her sunnat per amal karain na kay fazool behas main per ker divide hun or gunnahgar hun.