Baba Ramdev's satyagrah gathers support

Zionist Hindu

Senator (1k+ posts)
Back-channel talks are on between the government and Baba Ramdev to resolve the stand-off in the wake of his going ahead with indefinite hunger strike on corruption and other issues.

Read full story : http://www.hindsamachar.in/5523/Hind-Samachar/3-June-2011#p=page:n=3:z=2

May be you wanted to show the positive transformation that is happening in India. May be you thought there is something for Pakistan to learn from these people's fight against corruption. We do have similar problems, coruption is biggest issue for both nations.
If you are new to this forum, I will just let you know that by posting these things you will lose credibility and people will accuse you for being being CIA?RAW?MOSSAD etc agent, you will be considered a mole. So be careful !!! I am overjoyed to see people are voicing their anger against corruption, these kind of Satyagrah could only bring positive change. My only hope is that people stand united against these common issues. These shouldn't become communal.

Zionist Hindu

Senator (1k+ posts)
[MENTION=15789]Jack Sparrow[/MENTION]

Looks like someone with difficult upbringing, nobody showed you how to behave and debate in civilized manner. What has Ramdev done to pakistan, that you are so angry at him?

Last edited by a moderator:

jagbani

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Are you Moderator ..? when i will get notification from moderator i will stop adding Indian Thread... and for your kind information read in which category i am adding thread its India/International Siasat category where i am adding India thread .. should i add here Pakistan thread..?
its siasat.pk

no india thread please

chandbibi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Baba Ramdev is trying to get all the corrupt people flushed out. He might succeed because he has a huge following. Moreover the whole of India supports the cause. More power to Anna hazare and Baba Ramdev. Way to go!

jagbani

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Lets support him and we should come forward like him to stop this corruption and other activities that are harming our nations whether its for India or Pakistan or for any other country .. we should go ahead together to save our nations