Awam Ki Adalat - 29th May 2011 - Hamid Mir, Mohammad Malik, Imtiaz Alam & Anjum Rasheed

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
We should respect the majority decision but lets see the pros and cons of this topic. I am not in favour of agreement with US but militancy is gone overboard .I will agree with Imtiaz alam's views.we should talk with US and tell them our reservations and listen theirs as well .As for drones are concerned ,our army and civilians are in agreement with them,now militant's sanctuaries-they should be finished asap because their elimination is in everyone's favour including ours.pakistan does need US and US need pak so a friendly understanding between the two is need of the day.Pak need the international community's support to fight the militancy and for economic uplift .Life is hard and we should not take it easily .I hope when the trust deficit between pak and US is gone, everything will be fine.

Jodhra

Citizen
Hamid Mir tum is mukam par bhi awaam ko 1965 ke hawale se gumrah kar rahe ha........ khuda ka khauf karen aur kufr se tauba karen ......