Auqaaf Department must correct these mistakes in Quran ASAP !

ahmadalikhan

MPA (400+ posts)
p11-4_4.gif

http://www.nawaiwaqt.com.pk/E_Paper/19-07-2011/Lahore/p11-4_4.gif

Lodhi

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Agar Ghalti hai to inko foran drust karna chahye.... Allah in sab ko hidayat day aur Apni ghaltieon pe nadim honay aur inko theek karnay ko toufiq ata farmaye. Amen!

Last edited:

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)
How long QURAN is exists in this world, Did you ever heard anywhere in the world that that QURAN has mistake?

Pakistan also has some rule and regulation in place for printing of Quran. Its not possible that somebody can print wrong quran?

I never heard this. I OPENED QURAN anywhere in the world and READ it, NO PROBLEM,

Dont confuse yourself to see the mistake otherwise you will always in doubt for Quran corrretion and never read it

Its propagenda for MOSAD, RAW, ISREAL and NAWAIQAT

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)
WOW, "Just ignore it"
You dont care when the Holy book contains mistakes.
or you dont care about the Holy book.

Its so easy and simple to fool people of Pakistan. Now DEBATE started on siasat.pk forum about Quran CORRECTION? May allah give us hidaya and its well know FACTS that nawaiqat newspaper are not CORRECT.

A.Ali.T

Minister (2k+ posts)
Its so easy and simple to fool people of Pakistan. Now DEBATE started on siasat.pk forum about Quran CORRECTION? May allah give us hidaya and its well know FACTS that nawaiqat newspaper are not CORRECT.

Nawai e Waqt may be wrong, but would it hurt if someone checks that particular copy of Quran. It will only take few minutes. Do you agree with me?

famamdani

Minister (2k+ posts)
Another Nawaiwaqat PROPAGANDA?

Who care nawaiwaqat news, Just ignroe it

you dont know........................ye mistake is very serious and immediatly reaction............you must understand some body make a positive correction what mean you propaganda and just ignore it................????? are you in sence mr ...or out of mind.......................pls behave on major problem do correct not chill..................

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)
Nawai e Waqt may be wrong, but would it hurt if someone checks that particular copy of Quran. It will only take few minutes. Do you agree with me?

There is a system in place in Pakistan for publishing QURAN. Dont let others to joke on us. They must be reading, You guys must be EDUCATED people. This is a sensitive issue and better to understand first. Pakistan has a system to publish quran and instituion is completely responsible for CORECTION of QURAN. Just ignore that if 1 person complaint OUT OF 20 BILLION PEOPLE. use sense

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)
you dont know........................ye mistake is very serious and immediatly reaction............you must understand some body make a positive correction what mean you propaganda and just ignore it................????? are you in sence mr ...or out of mind.......................pls behave on major problem do correct not chill..................

Dont be EXCITED, understand the problem first,
one person out 20 BILLION PEOPLE. is that the NEWS you trust??????????

Pakistan is a home of 20 BILLION QURANIC copies. never heard before in my life that quran has mistake and one person found it. Who care nawaiqat news.

A.Ali.T

Minister (2k+ posts)
mr quadani,Asan si bat ha,go and read if its mistake than its not propaganda but you dirty brain.

This faqira guy is an idiot, he is not only faqir by his name but also faqir by his brains. It will only take few minutes to check and rectify any ommission or mistake. Simple solution no need to create such commotion. But you have to have an open mind. I agree with you asaan si baat hai, go read if there is any problem fix it.ویسے اس کا قصور نہیں ہے آجکل کنیڈا میں گرمی ہی بہت ہے.

Last edited:

frenes

U Faqeer786. This is really a propaganda n try to misguiding the Muslims what u r doing. U/We r normally Nazra Quran readers like other millions, n we cant identify the mistakes of (Arabic) Zair , Zabr , Paish etcc. It can only b happen when some professional/Hafez e Quran read or Tawalah Quran Pak n highlighted the mistakes. Might b during process the publisher made mistake unintentionally. We know the text of Quran Pak will never b changed.

How long QURAN is exists in this world, Did you ever heard anywhere in the world that that QURAN has mistake?

Pakistan also has some rule and regulation in place for printing of Quran. Its not possible that somebody can print wrong quran?

I never heard this. I OPENED QURAN anywhere in the world and READ it, NO PROBLEM,

Dont confuse yourself to see the mistake otherwise you will always in doubt for Quran corrretion and never read it

Its propagenda for MOSAD, RAW, ISREAL and NAWAIQAT

riverblue

MPA (400+ posts)
[MENTION=12802]faqira786[/MENTION].......... yup there is a whole system for publishing quran...... and usually in the end there is a certificate also vouching that there is no mistake and it has been thoroughly checked....... so? does that mean there can be no mistake? ye checking waghaira insani kaam hai aur insan k kaam mei beherhaal ghalti ki gunjaish hai......... there is no harm in getting such a copy checked

QaiserMirza

U Faqeer786. This is really a propaganda n try to misguiding the Muslims what u r doing. U/We r normally Nazra Quran readers like other millions, n we cant identify the mistakes of (Arabic) Zair , Zabr , Paish etcc. It can only b happen when some professional/Hafez e Quran read or Tawalah Quran Pak n highlighted the mistakes. Might b during process the publisher made mistake unintentionally. We know the text of Quran Pak will never b changed.

Brother there is no Zair, Zabr and Paish in Quran.
Quran is in Arabic not in Urdu.
There are Fath, Damma and Kasra in Quran.
Read Quran in Arabic, if you dont know then must seek guidance.