Attention Moderators!!

aqeel813

Minister (2k+ posts)
Salam,
As you might have noticed that there seems to be a spammer here. "mehwish naz". Looks like this spammer is bringing up all the threads started by fresh members and is posting almost the same message in every thread. Just take a look into the posts of this member. Moderators! please pay attention.
Also, why is a member who joins can immediately start a thread? I have seen some forums where there is some post limit for the new members before being able to start a thread. Isn't it a good idea to improve the security of the forum? Lets say a new member needs 25 or 50 or whatever suitable number of posts before he is able to start a new thread?

@Adeel @Waseem @abbasiali

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Salam,
As you might have noticed that there seems to be a spammer here. "mehwish naz". Looks like this spammer is bringing up all the threads started by fresh members and is posting almost the same message in every thread. Just take a look into the posts of this member. Moderators! please pay attention.
Also, why is a member who joins can immediately start a thread? I have seen some forums where there is some post limit for the new members before being able to start a thread. Isn't it a good idea to improve the security of the forum? Lets say a new member needs 25 or 50 or whatever suitable number of posts before he is able to start a new thread?

mehwish naz is for sure ....Check his IP address ...... as well as others who are using the same IP address
Remember I used his for mehwish naz .....

canadian

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Salam,

Good idea !

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Salam,

100% agreed. [MENTION=4936]Adeel[/MENTION],[MENTION=10205]Waseem[/MENTION],[MENTION=10206]abbasiali[/MENTION] please take it into serious consideration and give it a heedful not.

Waseem

Staff member
Salam,

100% agreed. @Adeel ,@Waseem ,@abbasiali please take it into serious consideration and give it a heedful not.

Yes he/she is a spammer and we have banned him, thanks for reporting. And bro aqeel all new member's first few posts go into the moderation queue that means, that their threads/posts need approval from the moderators before they appear on the forum. Once we make sure the new member is a legit user, only then we allow him to post freely. Somehow, this member managed to deceive us, but Insha Allah, we will try to make sure that this should not happen again. Thanks once again.