ATIQA ODHO - Crazy Liberal - Justifying Alcohol

mrcritic

Minister (2k+ posts)
e73141de50e3a41fa6e5104a36316ae9.JPG

78477186796b19cc806e9860de0b68c0.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

mrcritic

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: ATIQA ODHO - Crazy Liberal - Justifying Alcohol.

No Adeel, this is NOT photoshopped! it's a screen shot of her twitter account. Please check twitter.

shamsheer

Senator (1k+ posts)

I am not surprised after looking at the link of the source of information. It is no other than the liberal fascist of dawn "nadeem f piracha". If I am the preseident of Pakistan, the first thing I will do is to close the Dawn news. They think since they can speak good english they are smart enough to modify the deen. May Allah protect our country from these misguided individuals.

pakistan1947

MPA (400+ posts)

all muslims drinkers give justifications.....
"yeh tou just energy drink hota hai".. and so onnn

mrcritic

Minister (2k+ posts)

I am not surprised after looking at the link of the source of information. It is no other than the liberal fascist of dawn "nadeem f piracha". If I am the preseident of Pakistan, the first thing I will do is to close the Dawn news. They think since they can speak good english they are smart enough to modify the deen. May Allah protect our country from these misguided individuals.
SO TRUE MATE! If you want to boil your blood, just read NADEEM F**PARACHAs tweets! and his articles he publishes on DAWN with full on oxfordian english trying to justify all the crapola he comes up with.

yeh-cheez

Minister (2k+ posts)

baree bareee baatein na karein plz....the amount of alcohol consumed by arabs IN and OUT of saudia arabians tops more then all the other muslim population....so kindly....dont draw conclusions.....they (arabs) may not have liberal fascists like NFP and odhos...but they are far more binge drinkers thn us in pakistan. it doesnt mean i m siding with parachas and odhos but it also means that atleast we are not hypocrites and at the same time we think and consider this habit a bad habit in our society unlike arabs... its a sorry state but we have to admit it..! atleast in our country if we found someone with bottle...we make it an issue and think of it as an issue...which is way better compared to a country which should be the source to us..!

shamsheer

Senator (1k+ posts)

Even if the whole muslim world starts consuming alcohol it does not make it halal. The criteria of islamic jurisprudence is not majority, it is the guidance from Quran and Sunnah. No body is comparing us here with any other country. The very idea of purity and tawqa should be drived from Quran and Sunnah without any comparison to anybody or body deemed religious. Observing taqwa is the criteria not the ostentatious display of being a mutaqi.

adnan_younus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

the deen is already modified.. if someone can make killings of other sect part of religion.. alcohol will be the first one to enter into it.... tumahra deen tumhara.. unka deen unk and mera deen mera.. preach islam the way it was preached.. by personal examples... and come to teh basics.. 5 times prayers.. and dotn argue on some ones beliefs whether they are right or wrong in yuor eyes....
but any beleif if harmin any one else or forcing them to believe something.... then that comes under the law of the land.. like killing people or drinking alcohol... if law of the land doesnt permit it ... then police will come into action.... if it doesnt.. u r no one to stop the man physically but can only request or guide him not to do an act which is against yr beleiefs
all muslims drinkers give justifications.....
"yeh tou just energy drink hota hai".. and so onnn

Last edited:

Mansoor Khan

Senator (1k+ posts)

baree bareee baatein na karein plz....the amount of alcohol consumed by arabs IN and OUT of saudia arabians tops more then all the other muslim population....so kindly....dont draw conclusions.....they (arabs) may not have liberal fascists like NFP and odhos...but they are far more binge drinkers thn us in pakistan. it doesnt mean i m siding with parachas and odhos but it also means that atleast we are not hypocrites and at the same time we think and consider this habit a bad habit in our society unlike arabs... its a sorry state but we have to admit it..! atleast in our country if we found someone with bottle...we make it an issue and think of it as an issue...which is way better compared to a country which should be the source to us..![/QUOTE/

have u ever been there i mean to an arab state.? comeon man i live in europe and even here u can't walk around drinking like idiots. arabs aren't europeans. Yaar Allah ne ye nahin kaha ke arabs sheikhs ko follow karo. by the way even if they drink they dont give islamic cover for their drinking and they drink not in open. and my brother dont call it a mere bad habit. its haram the worst type of haram. it is not bad but the most evil thing in a society. why u guys define hypocrisy in a strange way. when u guys start doing it u see the cruel and the butchers on the name of taliban ur these acts and their acts are actions and reactions for each other and normal people are crushed in between

Last edited:

Mughal1

Lanaat un loogoon pey Jo Allah key kanoon ka es tarhaan mazaaq urathey hain.

Mere pyare bhai, Allah ke qanoon ke saath bahot bada mazaaq yeh hai keh ham log baaten bahot karen aur quran ko samajhne ki koshish ne karen aur un logun ke peeche chalen jin ko deen ke baare men ham se bhi kam pata hai.

Ham log choti choti haraam kariyun ko le kar bheth gaye hen aur log hamare kapde bhi utaar kar le jaa rehe hen.

Is liye keh ham no khud poori tasweer ko dekhne ke qaabil hen aur na un ko hi baat karne dete hen jo dekh sakte hen.

Aise kaise kaam chale ga aur kab tak? Is liye waqt ka taqaaza hai keh ham khud bhi quran ko haqaaiq ki roshni main samjhe aur aurun ko bhi tabaadlae khayaal se apna hamnawaa banaane ki koshish karen.

Ab ghusse aur taano tashnee se kaam nahin chal sakta kyunkeh yeh aqali dour hai.

khadaa ham sab ke haal par raham farmaaye.

Narcissist

Banned

According to a recent survey :- 10% of Pakistanis drink on regular basis, so if one of them was Atiqa Odho- caught red handed, which otherwise she should had not . What is big deal in it. We need pluralistic society with less hypocrisy. Let's toast.....cheers every body. Cheers to Atiqa Odho.

"Drink wine. This is life eternal. This is all that youth will give you. It is the season for wine, roses and drunken friends. Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life."
Omar Khayym (Rubaiyat)

Unicorn

Banned

Why is she a " crazy" liberal. She is just trying to help guys like me who like to have a bottle of beer a day. Whats wrong with it.

anyie1

i dont know why people start boiling? have the courage? go to presidents house and you will find all sort of bottles with very fine meat available in the country. Our politicians (majority) can not sleep without this tonic and piece of fine leather. why you are lashing her? let people live. if someone does not like it , dont drink. let anyone do what ever someone wants to. we should keep our own house in order and stop criticizing others.

ealtaf

Minister (2k+ posts)

Please put source link.This looks photo shopped to me

THis is not photoshopped Adeel sahab... I have checked it these tweets are their on twitter page of atiqa odho....

hawkeyeblue

Senator (1k+ posts)

Should i post your leader pictures with alcohol and girls? then, i hope you say the same to your leader also?

Lanaat un loogoon pey Jo Allah key kanoon ka es tarhaan mazaaq urathey hain. Chahey woh mera baap hee keyoon na ho. Per eik cheez hotee hey jis ko tubah kehtey hain jis ka shayed aap ko ilm nahi, Mera leader apney mazi pey nadim hey tuba kar chuka hey aur guzishta 20 saal main koi esi tasweer aap mujhey nahi deykha suktey.

Mere pyare bhai, Allah ke qanoon ke saath bahot bada mazaaq yeh hai keh ham log baaten bahot karen aur quran ko samajhne ki koshish ne karen aur un logun ke peeche chalen jin ko deen ke baare men ham se bhi kam pata hai.

Ham log choti choti haraam kariyun ko le kar bheth gaye hen aur log hamare kapde bhi utaar kar le jaa rehe hen.

Is liye keh ham no khud poori tasweer ko dekhne ke qaabil hen aur na un ko hi baat karne dete hen jo dekh sakte hen.

Aise kaise kaam chale ga aur kab tak? Is liye waqt ka taqaaza hai keh ham khud bhi quran ko haqaaiq ki roshni main samjhe aur aurun ko bhi tabaadlae khayaal se apna hamnawaa banaane ki koshish karen.

Ab ghusse aur taano tashnee se kaam nahin chal sakta kyunkeh yeh aqali dour hai.

khadaa ham sab ke haal par raham farmaaye.

App na mujhey jantey nahi hain na hee ey jantey hain key main Quran kee taleen rakhta hoon ya nahi ..... Pepr Sharaab ya Jwey ko ko aap choota gunah samjhtey hoon gey Allah key nabi es ko Gunah-e-Kabira kaha hey... Jo Loog apney haal pey khud reham na farmain un pey koi kia reham farma sukta hey jo Allah kee bani hoi hadoon ko apney peyroon taley es tarhaan roondey un pey zamana kabhi reham nahi khata.

Last edited: