Asma Jahangir gets upset with Ansar Abbasi & Haroon ur Rasheed (Apni Aukaat mein raho)

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Asma Jahangir VS Haroon Rashid and Ansaar Abbasi

Very true
Could a person like this tolerance , win by its own ?

Could she argue in court..?

Actually she never went to court.

Asma and Ali Ahmed Kurd are two people , who are not practicing lawyers. They have just license.

I have seen her in Lahore High Court
But she is not known as a good counsel.

mrbaig

Senator (1k+ posts)

I know this much that Ansar Abbasi is pro-Iftikhar chodhry and his lobbyist.Asma Jhangir is a shackle on the SC,where judges Gardi is at its peek.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)

Whatever might be the case behind her being Elected the BOTTOM LINE is that she REPRESENTS people so she should be respected according to her position......If all those Lawyers forum supported her then their might be some reason behind that which Motivated them to support her.....If Imran Khan is disrespected in the same way would you bear it??????

She doesn't represent people. She represent Zardari and N Sharif.... Watch the whole programme from start not just this clip..

And Imran is not disrespected in this way... Just 38 votes win is not big win.. It shows that PTI has the majority as compare to every individual Lawyer forum and they can defeat Imran only if they get all together and use the Govt. Machinery as well for all this election.

Govt has spend about 80 Million Rupees on this election.

Why did the Govt spend so much money on it...? Just to make Asma Jehangir as president to cause confrontation with Judiciary who is hearing Corruption cases of govt. on daily bases....

But You (& other MQMers) don't understand this because for you getting power "by hook & by crooks" is the only politics.

P

pakstar

Asma Jahangir got more than what she deserved that is why she can't see anyone differ to her.

I think Iftikhar Chudhary is best and he knows much better the constitution and the law than Asma Jahangir.

And DO NOT FORGET ..
this NATION came out for Iftikhar Chudhry not for Asma Jahangir, Etizaz Ehsan or Ali Ahmed kurd etc..they got popular coz they supported Iftikhar Chudhry who stood against a dictrator,

therefore he is our Hero.. and Asma Jahangir better stay in her pajamas.

Since ever she has been elected, Asma Jehangir is not favouring the judicary, rather her statements are in teasing manner.

Imrans

She is drunk most of the time. She must have been drinking before the program.
Can you guys imagine the life of her husband?

Yes i can Her husband is Mian Tahir Jahangir he is an industrialist. in Zia regimen whenever she used to be caught by police. Mian Tahir used to say "O pajero lay aao tay bibi nu rehn dio othay e. tay daikhkhna pajero nu tay kujh naee hoya".
Cool guy isn't he

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)

Whatever might be the case behind her being Elected the BOTTOM LINE is that she REPRESENTS people so she should be respected according to her position......If all those Lawyers forum supported her then their might be some reason behind that which Motivated them to support her.....If Imran Khan is disrespected in the same way would you bear it??????

The same argument given by Zardari's advocates: "respect Zardari as he is the 'elected' president of Pakistan."

Last edited:

Farooq Khan

MPA (400+ posts)

kashy28 you are INSANE after watching the show she has lost her respect her word selection was very bad both men were like gentlemen they did not attack her just gave her warning but she was loaded with shi$$$$$ and she was like she will never ever get another chance anyways she is only $$$$$$$$$$$ NGO lady who can spit fire when asked by her master khapay both Mr Abbasi and Mr Rasheed are Honourable people she is no more period.your talking about dictators she was acting like dictator during the show.
Asma Jahangir is one the few brave and bold persons in Pakistan who has always struggled for democracy,rule of law and rights of the people even under military dictatorship.These so called journalists by showing disrespect to her are only disgracing themselves.

onen1testand

if guys u dont know, asma jahangir use to be in ppp, the thing is ppp is quite a big political party apart from their army of mininsters they hav other ppl on key posts iqbal haider is another 1 who i think is in human rights group he always moans in the favour of ppp he use to be a ex-law minister same thing goes with asma jahangir she became the president of supreme court bar with the help of govt support, she always take part in negative propaganda against ppp allies aswell as their rivals..........so if ne of u thinks she is non-biased or neutral u guys shud set ur records straight she isnt she is a part of this corrupt ppp govt only she is supporting from the outside

JewayPakistan

MPA (400+ posts)
This is what we can call paying back those who got her elected as president SCBA.She is the one who has the agenda to disintregate lawyers.

cefspan

Minister (2k+ posts)

She is also of the same age.

She became president just for one year and changed the tone......and became a realy nasty skunk.

I could not imagine this.

She has started with the words , " what is their Auqat " ? oh my god !!!

Ur right bro . I was in favour of her at first , but now , I think that I was out of my mind then . She didnot gave a damn statement regarding Davis case , No NGO said a bloody word regarding the men killed by him .

A man shows his true colour when he gets in power.

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Re: Asma Jehangir started to Deliver for her masters as predicted.

well
what took us so long to realize that ? she was appointed to serve a purpose.....and she is doing it .