Asma Jahangir gets upset with Ansar Abbasi & Haroon ur Rasheed (Apni Aukaat mein raho)

concern_paki

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Asma Jehangir started to Deliver for her masters as predicted.

Auqat mein rahein ..... Wow .............. it was some thing I cannot imagine ... she is commenting on that Media ...... which have supported Black Coats during Martial Law and it is due to the efforts of Media that Courts are independent now in Pakistan .......... ab yeh auqat yaad dilain gi ... inki apni auqat kiya hai ... and if Media did not support Lawyers Movement at that time it was very hard for them or even might be impossible to get independence ...... Its like .... a very bad proverb in Urdu we use to say but that is the reality and that is KUTTAY KO GHEE HAZAM NAHIN HOTA (Sorry to say that)...but it is hard for Me to control on her lewd remark .... auqat main rahein to Mr. Ansar Abbasi ....

pakistan_pak

MPA (400+ posts)

for people like asma jangir american's say and they are right ..........'they will even sell their mom for $ ...............
country = mom
so they are mom seller.agree:biggthumpup:

pakistan_pak

MPA (400+ posts)

ugly + ignorant + erogant + nasty + hypocrate + anti pakistan ======= every thing in one body ========and that is asma jangir.

concern_paki

she does not have any patience ... does not know how to talk, how to listen, how to argue ....................... oh Yes, I got it fellows now I understand the whole story of-course she has to represent her whole leadership .... same sort of behavior as her whole Leadership have............ they do not know how to talk, when to talk, what to talk, how to listen, how to argue .... of course not a big deal how she can be different ...

concern_paki

They all say bad words to people like Ansar Abbasi, Haroon Rasheed, Kamran Khan and more who just talk about truths and facts ... who just WAH WAH to them they allot plots to them and say Kia baat hai aap ki ...

Typhoon

Senator (1k+ posts)
I have heard that she is a alcoholic and girl supplier. Her past and her present shows that it might be some truth i that, cuz her character and conduct reflects that.
How many havent seen that fat face sitting next to Bal Thackery like a ghulam wearing orange shiv sena colored clothes.
She is disgusting and too low level to invite on channels.
I think she has become president of bar council by some fraud, cuz almost all of the pakistani society know this cheap woman.

Winnige

Minister (2k+ posts)
yaar kia bole jaarahe ho, typical Pakistani culture nowadays, Mumtaz Qadri become a hero, the wrong person become right in ur eyes, Ansar Abbasi, Hamid Mir sort of people are key journalists mafia , who just twist the story and tell lies, they are sold puppits , Asma did a good job, her attitude might get their mouth shut
I have heard that she is a alcoholic and girl supplier. Her past and her present shows that it might be some truth i that, cuz her character and conduct reflects that.
How many havent seen that fat face sitting next to Bal Thackery like a ghulam wearing orange shiv sena colored clothes.
She is disgusting and too low level to invite on channels.
I think she has become president of bar council by some fraud, cuz almost all of the pakistani society know this cheap woman.