AsalamuAlikum Siasat Members - Welcome To The New Site - Please Read this!

imemyself89

MPA (400+ posts)
I hope you guys like the new design.

Thank You very much for your patience. We are still fixing the little things on the site.

It will probably take three more days to completely get back to normal.

You will all have to reset your passwords. Please go to the following link and reset it.

http://www.siasat.pk/forum/login.php?do=lostpw

The new password will be sent to your email address.

Please comment and give your suggestions to improve the site even further

kind regards,

RANGEELA

Yaar yeh kia hai mein job se ayaa houn ek bhi program nahi ha iss mein capital talk k siwa
i am sured the siasat.pk has been hacked

amufti

Citizen
ADMIN YOU'VE SCREWED THE SITE!!! go back. now how do you watch the videos. there is no menu like you used to get before

Nas

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Admin...

I suggest you create a template with the scope of this new web so that everyone isn't spending too much of their time trying to find out what's where... Yeah, cheat sheet to explain the tree or a quick link to view latest updated videos because that's one thing why this site was getting so popular.

Cheers...

imemyself89

MPA (400+ posts)
Guys, We are still working on the site. It isn't ready yet. We still have to make the main page. In the mean to please be patience. The change is a little hard in the beginning but we are working on it to make it user friendly and more likeable . Just give it a couple of days :)

sweetpinky

yar yeh kia new site banai hai bikul bi achi hai pheley wali site achi thi abi gher walo ko wapis se samjho ke kis tarah use karte hai aur itani hard hai yeh site ke gher walo ko kuch samjh mei bi nai aaga

BroInIslam

Voter (50+ posts)
Looks Great! Much Better theme.

For all those who are complaining about the new design is not good ... just use it for a week and you will forget about your pains. Let the admins finish their work first.

Change needs an effort!

Keep up the good work!

Adeel

Founder
It isn't easy to move onto new things. Human are habitual!

But this is for the best. We changed to take this forum to the new level. Please be patience and you will get used to it and will love the new things that will get added :)

takjhank

Councller (250+ posts)
hmmmmmm.. congratulations for 1 step ahead. :) but its really very hard than before. I think main page should be b4, other things can b vary....... anywayzzzzzzzzzz...... keep it up....

ASK123

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Aslam-0-Alikum

Hi, Every body, i have just joined this site, hope to have a good, ethical and productive discussion with u all, best of Luck!

forzeb

Minister (2k+ posts)
Hi Admin i feel you have fucked up this site this was the best site before you screwed it. pardon the word i have used but it is fact

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Admin saheb, hazaron salam

ask any programmer/developer, they will tell you that your web programmer did not do a good job. This product was not thoroughly tested prior to deployment. They should have done a dry run and you should have watched and practiced it then approve.

If it takes you 3, 4, 5 days to 'decorate' or take all the bugs out AFTER the deployment, its a recipe for disaster. As soon as you found problems, you should have backed out and restored the original and get the web person to fix it. I hope you didnt hire some cheap Indian web programmer LOL (I have persoanl experience with them)

Last edited: