Army's dark deeds : Column by Irfan Siddiqi : Must Read

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
The writer has written more or less what I have said in last few days, the Army is responsible for the drone attacks, which are results of Musharaf's deals with Americans. Kiyani is following and abiding by the deals done by Musharaf. His announcement that drone attacks on civilians are not acceptable. But he is directly responsible for the attacks; Army provides the bases and intelligence for these attacks. It is clear, the Army is under pressure from public reaction to the release of Davis, it is trying to pretend they are on the side of the people, when they are actually partner in the killings of innocent Pakistanis.

This I have written in very clear terms to which some participants on this forum have commented. Some have taken the line taken by the foul mouth traitor Faisal Abidi line that those who are criticising Army are Indian agents. If lovers of Pakistan like me are Indian agents then Allah SWT save Pakistan from crooks like Abidi.

The fact is now many people are voicing their concern on the role of Pakistani army which is crystal clear now. It is hypocritical not to write what you’re true feelings are, even if it is against the army. Army is not Pakistan; it is a section of Pakistani society, which consists of many factions.

For too long Pakistani nation has keep quite on important issues, it is time to act, act we must; otherwise, there would be nothing left. Can’t you guys see Pakistan is burning who is responsible for this? Not me or people like me, but those who are destroying Pakistan for their own benefits and looting they are performing from its resources. If Pakistan’s resources are used properly, and the Economy and budgets are maintained properly by competent people, Pakistan does not need any foreign aid and help, it could stand on its two feet within no times. But unless we get rid of these corrupt so-called leaders nothing will change. These crooks will never allow honest, educated people to come forward and take over the running of the country from their corrupt hands. Their opposition to Imran Khan is case in point. I am not Imran’s supporter but I realise we have to change things and at the moment there is no one else with credibility on the horizons.

My request to the members here, please be honest to Pakistan and keep your party affiliations on one side. Can’t you see your respective parties have not done anything good for Pakistan? On the contrary they have brought Pakistan to this point that now its survival is at stake. Army has played its part to bring these vows to Pakistan, they are responsible too, you can not ignore this fact. Be realistic and have the courage and decency to write what you feel, even if it is against your own party and leaders. Be patriotic rather than attached to those who have looted Pakistan to its core, who have brought death and destruction to Pakistan.

col21.gif

Last edited:

moazzamniaz

جدہ سے واپسی کے بعد پہلی دفعہ اسکے مجازی خداؤں کو کرارا جوتا پڑا ہے تو اسے بھی آرمی کی خود فریبی یاد آ گئی. شریفوں کے دستر خوان پر ہڈیاں چچوڑنے والا یہ ہرگز نہیں بتایے گا کہ نواز شریف نے دوران جلاوطنی ایک ہی سبق یاد کیا ہے(یا شباز پائی نے یاد کروایا ہے) کہ آئندہ سے فوج جتنی ہڈی ڈالے گی ، اسی پر ہی گزارا کرنا ہے. اور بارہ اکتوبر کی طرح ٹارزن بننے کی بجاے منافقت کا استعمال زیادہ سے زیادہ کرنا ہے

کیا نوے فیصد غنڈوں، جاگیرداروں اور چور صنعتکار ممبران اسمبلی پر مشتمل ن لیگ، آرمی کو کنٹرول کرے گی؟؟؟؟؟

Geek

The writer has written more or less what I have said in last few days, the Army is responsible for the drone attacks, which are results of Musharaf's deals with Americans. Kiyani is following and abiding by the deals done by Musharaf. His announcement that drone attacks on civilians are not acceptable. But he is directly responsible for the attacks; Army provides the bases and intelligence for these attacks. It is clear, the Army is under pressure from public reaction to the release of Davis, it is trying to pretend they are on the side of the people, when they are actually partner in the killings of innocent Pakistanis.

This I have written in very clear terms to which some participants on this forum have commented. Some have taken the line taken by the foul mouth traitor Faisal Abidi line that those who are criticising Army are Indian agents. If lovers of Pakistan like me are Indian agents then Allah SWT save Pakistan from crooks like Abidi.

The fact is now many people are voicing their concern on the role of Pakistani army which is crystal clear now. It is hypocritical not to write what you’re true feelings are, even if it is against the army. Army is not Pakistan; it is a section of Pakistani society, which consists of many factions.

For too long Pakistani nation has keep quite on important issues, it is time to act, act we must; otherwise, there would be nothing left. Can’t you guys see Pakistan is burning who is responsible for this? Not me or people like me, but those who are destroying Pakistan for their own benefits and looting they are performing from its resources. If Pakistan’s resources are used properly, and the Economy and budgets are maintained properly by competent people, Pakistan does not need any foreign aid and help, it could stand on its two feet within no times. But unless we get rid of these corrupt so-called leaders nothing will change. These crooks will never allow honest, educated people to come forward and take over the running of the country from their corrupt hands. Their opposition to Imran Khan is case in point. I am not Imran’s supporter but I realise we have to change things and at the moment there is no one else with credibility on the horizons.

My request to the members here, please be honest to Pakistan and keep your party affiliations on one side. Can’t you see your respective parties have not done anything good for Pakistan? On the contrary they have brought Pakistan to this point that now its survival is at stake. Army has played its part to bring these vows to Pakistan, they are responsible too, you can not ignore this fact. Be realistic and have the courage and decency to write what you feel, even if it is against your own party and leaders. Be patriotic rather than attached to those who have looted Pakistan to its core, who have brought death and destruction to Pakistan.

col21.gif

Where is column , I can just see a frog in image. :(

adnan_swati

Senator (1k+ posts)
Nice column agar army na ati to humay zardari jaisey hakumaran na miltay

yes u right. people dont under stand that in democracy things progress in slow pace but they have deep impact. look at example of India. they took 5 decade to stabilize and now country is running smoothly . India's economy is among world 5 top growing economies

moazzamniaz

Nice column agar army na ati to humay zardari jaisey hakumaran na miltay
بھیا، یہ سارا نظروں کا فریب ہے. آرمی تو کبھی گئی ہی نہیں. کبھی پردے کے سامنے اور کبھی پردے کے پیچھے

adnan_swati

Senator (1k+ posts)
مسلہ یہ ہے کہ ہماری فوج سیاست دنوں کو پاؤں جمانے کا موقعہ ہی نہیں دیتی .خود ١٠ سال سے پہلے جاتی نہیں اور سیاست دنوں2 سال سے زیادہ برداست نہیں کرتی

adnan_swati

Senator (1k+ posts)
بھیا، یہ سارا نظروں کا فریب ہے. آرمی تو کبھی گئی ہی نہیں. کبھی پردے کے سامنے اور کبھی پردے کے پیچھے

u r absolutely right . becharay politicians kay sar per talwar hi lutki rehti hai .kese karain woh kaam

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
مسلہ یہ ہے کہ ہماری فوج سیاست دنوں کو پاؤں جمانے کا موقعہ ہی نہیں دیتی .خود ١٠ سال سے پہلے جاتی نہیں اور سیاست دنوں2 سال سے زیادہ برداست نہیں کرتی

اپوزیشن حکومت کا تختہ الٹنے کے بعد مٹھائیاں تقسیم کرتی ہے، اس دفعہ تو کمال ہو گیا حکومت میں شامل جماعت بہانے بہانے سے فوج کو لشکر کشی کی دعوت دے رہی ہے. سیاستدان ذرا اپنی ادائوں پر بھی ذرا غور کریں

moazzamniaz

u r absolutely right . becharay politicians kay sar per talwar hi lutki rehti hai .kese karain woh kaam
بھائی، مجھے سیاستدانوں کی موجودہ کھیپ سے زیادہ امید تو نہیں لیکن پھر بھی اگر تمام اداروں میں آرمی قانون کی حکمرانی میں رخنہ نا ڈالے، اور خود کو قانون کا پابند بنا لے تو واقعی اس گند کو صاف ہونے میں بھی دیر نہیں لگے گی . اور یہ بھی ہو سکتا ہے کہ اگر ان چور سیاستدانوں کو ہی تلوار ہٹا کر گھر کا محافظ بنا دیا جائے تو ضرور حیا کو ہاتھ ماریں گے

khanpanni

Minister (2k+ posts)
بھائی، مجھے سیاستدانوں کی موجودہ کھیپ سے زیادہ امید تو نہیں لیکن پھر بھی اگر تمام اداروں میں آرمی قانون کی حکمرانی میں رخنہ نا ڈالے، اور خود کو قانون کا پابند بنا لے تو واقعی اس گند کو صاف ہونے میں بھی دیر نہیں لگے گی . اور یہ بھی ہو سکتا ہے کہ اگر ان چور سیاستدانوں کو ہی تلوار ہٹا کر گھر کا محافظ بنا دیا جائے تو ضرور حیا کو ہاتھ ماریں گے

You have half adequate answer. It is from them not possible to run the cuntry. We need a group of patriotic leaders like turky. Our majority population
is not educated and cant understand western democracy. Present govt has been imposed through forge and fake election and voting. What should
we expect from them besides few nice politions. Imran Khan has a clean recoard and people have lot of expectations from him.

Abdali

Senator (1k+ posts)
Irfan Sahib...

The "Davis Debacle" proves (as if any further proof was needed !) that Pakistan's abiding tragedy is that it has been in the pocket of the Empire since its inception.

The Military / Industrial / Landowning Nexus that comprises the Pakistani "Elite" (ICH translation, 'Parasites') has long been a self-serving, self-justifying & self-aggrandising parasitic-monster on the peoples of Pakistan from (& indeed before!) the start in 1947. The situation is arguably worse in Pakistan than throughout the Arab world as having been such a stalwart "anti-communist" ally, the Pakistani "Elites" now can NOT extract themselves either from the Empire's Evil Embrace or ... & this can NOT be emphasised enough .. the corrupting force of "the Saudis & their money", who & which - have been bent on subverting all the best possibilities of an "Islamic Republic" for Absolutely Obvious Reasons !!

Furthermore, the Pakistani Military has been a willing & servile accomplice of US foreign policy to the abject detriment of most of the people of Pakistan. As commentator & journalist Ayesha Siddiqa so succinctly described it ; "Most countries have a military but in Pakistan's case you have a military which has a country".

Pakistanis should perhaps watch the events throughout the "Arab world" ; try to learn & apply the lessons & aspire to actually realise the ideas of an "Islamic Republic" based on Universal Justice & Law ; Rights & Responsibilities. They must work hard to rapidly evolve their own "demoCRAZY / deMOCKERCYcy" into something which is much more representative of & attentive to - the population at large. To date, the Military / Landowning Complex has held sway for far too long ... & being in the pocket of The Empire & the Saudis for 60 years hasn't helped either !

The Citizens of Pakistan must Educate, Agitate & Organise FROM THE BOTTOM UP, if they are ever to achieve a nation based on Democracy, Equality, Justice & Law ; free of Foreign Imperial AND Local Feudal - Overlords ... for if not "True Participatory Democracy" - then what ?

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
Army has been responsible for the mess in every major institution of country including the Politicians. That is one of the reason they keep bringing the corrup[t leaders on top cause they suite the army. When ever they want they can tople the goverment and tell is the politicians are corrupt. You bloody rascals you have brought them on top of us by your own. What else should we expect. Its not like every leader is bad in this country. There has been numerous ocasions when the leaders try not to obey the Army and they pay the price. And we never realize and allign our self with the Army.
Army is the most rogue institution which wants the country to be run the way they want it. They want the poor pakistanis who sometimes cannot afford 2 times meal for all there ayashi. Look at there areas.. where is that money coming from? They are eating us and they want to keep eating us. They cannot fight against any one but they have good plans against there own country men who pay there bills.
I dont believe Imran is even capable of running a province rather a country. Distracted and does not even know what he wants and how he will achieve what he wants to achieve. One day he is against one person , the other day the other. Never spoke vocally agains the army. So this is not something he could ever do. He is best at tapping the emotions of pakistani nation cause he has never been in power so he seems to be as neat as one can be.

drkjke

The fact is now many people are voicing their concern on the role of Pakistani army which is crystal clear now. It is hypocritical not to write what youre true feelings are, even if it is against the army. Army is not Pakistan; it is a section of Pakistani society, which consists of many factions.

For too long Pakistani nation has keep quite on important issues, it is time to act, act we must; otherwise, there would be nothing left. Cant you guys see Pakistan is burning who is responsible for this? Not me or people like me, but those who are destroying Pakistan for their own benefits and looting they are performing from its resources. If Pakistans resources are used properly, and the Economy and budgets are maintained properly by competent people, Pakistan does not need any foreign aid and help, it could stand on its two feet within no times. But unless we get rid of these corrupt so-called leaders nothing will change. These crooks will never allow honest, educated people to come forward and take over the running of the country from their corrupt hands. Their opposition to Imran Khan is case in point. I am not Imrans supporter but I realise we have to change things and at the moment there is no one else with credibility on the horizons.

My request to the members here, please be honest to Pakistan and keep your party affiliations on one side. Cant you see your respective parties have not done anything good for Pakistan? On the contrary they have brought Pakistan to this point that now its survival is at stake. Army has played its part to bring these vows to Pakistan, they are responsible too, you can not ignore this fact. Be realistic and have the courage and decency to write what you feel, even if it is against your own party and leaders. Be patriotic rather than attached to those who have looted Pakistan to its core, who have brought death and destruction to Pakistan.

col21.gif

its wrong to say that musharaf was resposnible for 100% of pakistans problems
the fact of the matter is that i admit that musharaf was traitor but he was a smaller agent of americans compared to present leadership

after musharaf kyani and zerdari did many more damaging deals with americans and its hundred percent true that in swat and waziristan operation american army was with pak army in these areas...i wrote that three years ago during these operations but was banned from every site i wrote on...now its being revealed that it was truth
as for drone attacks they occur with 100 percent consent of pakistani army,and in drone attacks 95 percent common tribal people are killed ,this is why more and more tribal muslims are joining taliban now.as they know their survival lies only in that now

alas saying truth is such difficulty in these times of fitna
but what can i say
mujhay hai hukme azaan ..laailaaha illalah

crankthskunk

drkjke,

What I have written two months ago, is becoming true day by day. What I have written else where in different threads and posts, would come true gradually.

I can see the writing on the wall. And I see no hope whatsoever. Reason one may ask? Because we have absolutely no system, no planning, no emergency procedures, no wisdom, no forward thinking, hazard perception and long term planning.

Look at the time of every major incident in Pakistan. Zardari and Gilani are out of the picture, they don't even utter a word. Kiyani is hiding behind his beret, hoping him closing his eyes would make his army's trouble go away.

Where is the leadership; needed at these crucial times?

They have none else but the traitor Malik, the jack of all trades. What he has said in last two days, is the worst I have ever seen in my life from a Government on a national crisis.

I am watching News Night with Talat, Mahreen Raja first said, Government response was prompt, we send Rehman Malik to the incident.:lol:

Then on Fatimi's mentions what the talk is in western press after yesterday incident, and concern about our nuclear assets.

Raja straight away called his comments unpatriotic, "Koi mohibe watan aisi baat nahi karsakta". Even though he only mentioned what is written in the western press.

After another shameful episode by PPP leadership, we should expect dog of wars like Raja, Abidi and Sharmila, Kaira (the biggest Bas*ard of PPP) out enforce belittling others and passing inappropriate comments, diverting the discussions to irrelevant issues.

PPP is a curse for Pakistan, whenever they come in power disaster strikes Pakistan, these are illiterate, unethical, unwise, unaccountable thieves and crooks, who know no morality and decency. Their main purpose is to loot, loot and loot and then lie, lie and lie.

May Allah SWT bless Pakistan and release it from the grips of these crooks.(amen)

Salik

Senator (1k+ posts)
PML N and their loudspeakers are not leaving a single chance of defaming army ..... serving whose interests???

We all know...

It seems they are posing themselves to their foreign lords as the ones who can bell the cat...

Shame on them all....