Rana Tahir Mahmood

Senator (1k+ posts)
7-28-2011_77210_1.gif
http://www.jang.com.pk/jang/jul2011-daily/28-07-2011/updates/7-28-2011_77210_1.gif

lovely_pk

Banned
Another proparganda news by ***** brothers group. The same news is being reported in all newspaper with the same text and wording which is the best example of Yellow journalisim. Musharrad zindabad.. Taklai brothers murdabad.....

anees1980

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Musharaf ke party toot phoot ka shikar

Lol he will never learn he seems to be running his party similar to the way he lead army and Pakistan.

islamabadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Who cares about the Canadadian or USA chapters of political parties anyways? not even 1% of those people actually vote so it won't make any difference.

yasir1981

Councller (250+ posts)
Who cares about the Canadadian or USA chapters of political parties anyways? not even 1% of those people actually vote so it won't make any difference.

absolutely right its people of pak who know what he did for pak and inshallah they will vote for APML,,, we don't care abt canada and america,,,,,,,,In his 9 yr tenure can any person tell how many relatives he promoted in Army and other departments,,,,Noone can name a single person,,,,when he was in full power he did not promote his any relative then how did people of america and canada say that he promoted his relatives....APML does not need these type of people who only want to dictate the party,,,,,,,keep up good work in pak and i m wid u APML

yasir1981

Councller (250+ posts)
watch from 2:48

Bilkul bi hansi nhi aii,,too much over acting,,,,,,,,,,Azizi ki rozi bas isi program pe chal rhi hai or yeh channel bi musharraf ki wajah se hai wrna ajj tension se beemar perh k kahin perha hota or PTV building k toilets ki safai k liye apply kr rha hota,,,,,,,,jab Azizi ko ksi khaber pe tabsra nhi ata to ooncha ooncha bol kr over lagta hai is liye jis pe tabsra ho sake uspe krna chahiye wrna over acting lagti hai,,,,,,,,,,,

yasir1981

Councller (250+ posts)

Lol he will never learn he seems to be running his party similar to the way he lead army and Pakistan.

I bet anyone who can lead the way he lead and made pak 11th emerging state,,,,,,,,Its very easy easy to criticize on everything but it takes guts to lead especially wid the people who were same incompetent as PPP and PMLN,,,,it was his leadership that pak prospered,,,,,,,,I will only admit guts of that person who will uprise pak from this brink of destruction and i will see who will do that,,,yeah if only pakh pakh is needed to prosper pak then IK and shahbaz can do it

anees1980

MPA (400+ posts)

I bet anyone who can lead the way he lead and made pak 11th emerging state,,,,,,,,Its very easy easy to criticize on everything but it takes guts to lead especially wid the people who were same incompetent as PPP and PMLN,,,,it was his leadership that pak prospered,,,,,,,,I will only admit guts of that person who will uprise pak from this brink of destruction and i will see who will do that,,,yeah if only pakh pakh is needed to prosper pak then IK and shahbaz can do it
11th emerging state, i think it was more like he made Pakistan pay for the 9-11 in America.