Another threat of imprisonment by cj: Am i entitle to take the credit?

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Ever since my e-mail to CJ, I have seen a visible change in his orders. Now he has taken another step in Haj case and issued the warning that if the Secretary Establishment does not bring the notice of re-appointment of Hussain Asghar in Haj Corruption, he should be prepared to go to jail.

I am entitle to take the credit, my email sent to CJ and exclusively shared on this forum has worked. I hope CJ is gradually moving towards Gilani and Zardari, to people who are directly responsible for the corruption taking place.

7-26-2011_77018_1.gif

chitra

Councller (250+ posts)
Never seen your e-mail to CJ. Can you either post it again OR copy the text as PM to me?

crankthskunk

Never seen your e-mail to CJ. Can you either post it again OR copy the text as PM to me?

Sure, here is the text of my e-mail, there is a threat opened on 14th July immediately after the e-mail was sent, since then CJ has ordered arrest of one DJ FIA and now working towards another Secretary Establishment. I am certain, he realised people like me are monitoring his performance and the game played by PPP purposefully. I gave him the hint, which he knows very well as a constitutional expert that he can ask for Military assistance, if PPP government does not allow Police to act and arrest the culprits.

All CJ needs is bit of courage, which he is showing now. I hope it will be PM and President gradually, they are the main culprits.

[h=2]E-Mail sent to CJ of SC of Pakistan[/h]
Attn: Rt. Honourable Chief Justice of Pakistan Supreme Court

My Lord, I am an Overseas Pakistani. Even though I am not a national of Pakistan in legal sense but I consider myself to be a Pakistani first and foremost.

I am writing to you after becoming disillusioned and depressed from state of affairs in Pakistan. After the restoration of Judiciary and also to lesser extent Democracy the hopes were that at last the rule of Law would prevail in Pakistan.

But for my and other Pakistanis dismay nothing has changed fundamentally. The current PPP government is not only showing far more corruption compare to the standards set by them in their previous governments, but also they are not complying with the orders issued by the Supreme Court of Pakistan.

I like to highlight some particular issues, which are of utmost concern to me and other like-minded Pakistanis.

1- NICL and other corruption cases.

Zafar Qureshi saga is still continuing, I have read in yesterdays newspapers reports you my Lord have issued another stern warning. But how many warnings it will take for PPP leadership to stop the disrespect and deliberate avoidance of Supreme Court orders? How long before SC takes some practical actions against those responsible for contempt of the highest court in the land?

PM Gilani as the head of the Civil Government is directly responsible to make sure that the decisions rulings and orders of the Honourable SC are implemented in letter and spirit. My Lord, PM should be made responsible for the actions taken against specific orders or non- compliance with orders and directions issued by the SC.

In the West, where I live, it is neigh impossible for anyone including the PM to ignore the orders of even a small town Magistrate without facing the consequences including a possible arrest by the Police. Unfortunately in Pakistan, Police is nothing more than a political tool used by the corrupt Political Leaders for their own selfish purposes and benefits.

But surely, the practices adopted by the corrupt politicians do not stop the SC to issue the arrest orders for PM and/or all others who are involved in defying the orders of the SC. If Police fails to take the actions SC has other constitutional tools available to make sure the orders are followed. For how long Pakistanis have to wait for the rule of Law to be implemented in Pakistan in letter and spirit? Are their scarifies for the restoration of judiciary in vain?

2- Paying back the looted money

I have also read with dismay that in NICL case, Mr. Amin Fahim has returned 4 Crores rupees, which accidentally landed in his bank account. He has made the excuse that the payment was for sale of a house. It would not be difficult for the SC to investigate the truth of his claim. But the moot point is, if this money is for sale proceeds of his house, why did he return it? Surely he could produce the evidence to the court that it is indeed for the house he sold.

My Lord Pakistanis are concerned that Why Mr. Amin Fahim and many before him who returned the money, should go Scott-free? In any civilised society if you steal or receive payment as bribery or corruption, you serve time in the Jail. I can give you recent examples from the UK. Many politicians recently have been jailed for misappropriation in their expenses claims.

I am sure all of them were willing to return the money they wrongly claimed. They were all jailed, as would anyone who tries to steal from a supermarket or a shop. The person would be prosecuted nonetheless, even if the goods or money recovered.

My Lord, what is the difference between these UK politicians and the corrupt Politicians and others who have stolen billions of rupees from Pakistani people? Why would they be spared if they return the money?

Why Amin Fahim is still in politics and not behind bars? How can Pakistanis have any confidence in their Judicial system if the thieves go Scott-free as long as they return the loot?

We Pakistanis are concerned that this practice would serve as an incentive for the thieves, knowing fully well if they get caught, no harm would come to them, they will return the money and that will be the end of it. If they do not get caught, voila the loot is theirs to keep.

The jail sentence in a justice system work as deterrence. Without fear of going to jail and also heavy fines on top of recovery of the loot, what deterrence is there? Unfortunately, at the moment decisions of the courts in Pakistan are making it a 50/50 chance for the thieves to keep the loot. Any gambling man would love a 50/50 chance in a stake.

3- Revelations of President Zardari involvement in Karachi troubles

It has been revealed in the Press, President Zardari during a meeting in the President House proudly claimed his policies are keeping the Mohajirs and Pushtoons busy against each other in Karachi.

If it was only in the political sense, it is fine, but recently it has cost more than 100 lives in Karachi. President Zardari should be investigated if he is directly or indirectly involved in the steps taken by him or on his instructions by any other member or post holder of PPP, which resulted in the killing of citizens of Pakistan.

There is very strong evidence available that for four days the killing continued unabated. But surprisingly, as soon as the Rangers intervened, the killings immediately stopped within hours.

This begs the question, why PPP Government did not order such actions on the first day of recent troubles? Why they waited for days before taking the actions? No doubt their negligence and deliberate avoidance to perform their duties resulted in the lost of innocent lives.

There is also a small matter of Interior Minister Rehman Maliks statement to the press. He claimed only 30% of the deaths were result of target killings, the rest 70% were murdered by Wives and Girlfriends or vice a versa.

He also claimed to have the information and analysis available to prove his claims.

First of all he is responsible for the Law and Order in Pakistan, he should be taking concrete measures to stop the killings immediately not after four days of killing spree by the gangs. Secondly, he should be made to disclose to the people of Pakistan the statistics he claims he has, to prove his claims.

My Lord, I also request you to take a Suo Moto action against the comments made by President Zardari and Mr. Rehman Malik. Different post holders with in the Government are responsible for the security and safety of all the Citizens of Pakistan, it is a serious issue if President of a country, sits in his Presidency and hatch plans for two sections of the society to fight against each others, resulting in killing of hundreds of people.

My Lord, it happened once in the past, on 12th May 2007, which you are well aware. Unfortunately, no proper investigations were conducted for that incident. The incident has left a bad precedent in Pakistani legal system. Pakistan can ill afford any such misadventures resulting in killings of its citizens.

Pakistan is facing many challenges internationally, such callus and criminal attitude by the ruling Parties is in no one interest. Pakistan and people of Pakistan deserve far better.

My Humble Regards

A concerned Pakistani​

crankthskunk

Another cleverness of PPP corrupt thugs, after they realised Secretary Establishment may be removed from his position by SC, they have made him OSD to humiliate SC further. CJ please do not let this corrupt PM get away with it, call him to the SC and get him arrested, sent him to jail immediately for contempt of court. Prison without bail, end of all the problems and games played by PPP.

7-26-2011_77039_1.gif

ahmadalikhan

MPA (400+ posts)
Another cleverness of PPP corrupt thugs, after they realised Secretary Establishment may be removed from his position by SC, they have made him OSD to humiliate SC further. CJ please do not let this corrupt PM get away with it, call him to the SC and get him arrested, sent him to jail immediately for contempt of court. Prison without bail, end of all the problems and games played by PPP.

7-26-2011_77039_1.gif

But secr. establishment has reinstated Hussain asghar, then why he will be removed by SC? I think, Govt gave secrt. estb. punishment for his independent step. What you think?

crankthskunk

But secr. establishment has reinstated Hussain asghar, then why he will be removed by SC? I think, Govt gave secrt. estb. punishment for his independent step. What you think?

Thank you Ahmad, I realised that , first I thought they have done to make him stand against SC. But it makes sense,they removed him because he complied with SC orders.

In either case they were trying to play games with SC.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Ever since my e-mail to CJ, I have seen a visible change in his orders. Now he has taken another step in Haj case and issued the warning that if the Secretary Establishment does not bring the notice of re-appointment of Hussain Asghar in Haj Corruption, he should be prepared to go to jail.

I am entitle to take the credit, my email sent to CJ and exclusively shared on this forum has worked. I hope CJ is gradually moving towards Gilani and Zardari, to people who are directly responsible for the corruption taking place.

7-26-2011_77018_1.gif

(clap)(clap)

every little bit will help

you will be the right fit in my party, United Patriots, inshaAllah