Another PTI Minister resigns

intekhab

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
There were two people who were confirmed with their portfolios....one was umar and the other one was bonga khan himself as the prime minister....now after falling one wicket I think bonga himself is in trouble...and you u keep firing your loyalists with lotas ...you are not any good . ?

monkk

Senator (1k+ posts)
if the third minister who resigns or who is fired is minister of electricity.. I would be very worried about PTI.
Because finance, petroleum and electricity are departments where most stress is our country.

intekhab

The way they batting that reminds me the final of World Cup 99 when pakistan all got out of 127 against Australia ....they are just bunch of RAILU KATTAS.

3rd_Umpire

کیوں؟ کیا اس وزیر نے کیکڑا کنویں سے سرسوں کے تیل کی نہر جاری ہونے کی پیشینگوئی کی تھی؟
یہ بندہ تیری بےبے کے " تیل" کے کنویں کی لیکیج کو بند کرنے میں ناکام رہا

Abdullah9

Senator (1k+ posts)
Yeh begharat ko tu sahi nikala!
He dont even remember the facts about petroleum products.
Shakal se hi unqualified dagaa tha yeh.
Sab ko nikaal rahaa hai powedery Niazi
Magar apney ap ko tu bhi nikaaal bhotni key.
Tera Interior minister Konsa acha hai!
Rapist adami hai
ye rape wala kaam us ne karachi aa ke kia tha ??

bhaibarood

There were two people who were confirmed with their portfolios....one was umar and the other one was bonga khan himself as the prime minister....now after falling one wicket I think bonga himself is in trouble...and you u keep firing your loyalists with lotas ...you are not any good . ?
Full disclousre I never have 100% trust on powederi Niazi that
he will turn the country around , but educated and professional people like Asad Umar who follow his leadership compel me to support him!
But AS that good will Asad umar is gone , powedri Niazi is dead to me also.
NS and Zardari were not options but his Powderi is like a monkey with match stick in his hands. Puppet of Establishment your days are over!

intekhab

Full disclousre I never have 100% trust on powederi Niazi that
he will turn the country around , but educated and professional people like Asad Umar who follow his leadership compel me to support him!
But AS that good will Asad umar is gone , powedri Niazi is dead to me also.
NS and Zardari were not options but his Powderi is like a monkey with match stick in his hands. Puppet of Establishment your days are over!
Bonga khan had and has no vision...he Is living in a cuckoo land against all the ground realities....my worry is not he fails or succeed..my worries are about pakistan and if he keep firing his loyalists and replacing with lotas...he is doing no good...my hopes for bonga khan were not high anyway but he is performing even worst and that will damage pakistan big time.

Raiwind-Destroyer

57473051_10218652865299990_6507456961947107328_n.jpg

Raja Farooq

Senator (1k+ posts)
I am from his constituency, he is a super corrupt person. Incompetent and very arrogant.
I am happy that he is out, some good person should be in place.
Oo pindiwal keera ilaqa hy tussan naa taxila y chakry asaaan na baary haramy perwez ashraf na halqa hyyy

Kavalier

I am from his constituency, he is a super corrupt person. Incompetent and very arrogant.
I am happy that he is out, some good person should be in place.

What is his constituency? I guess he is from Pindi somewhere? Seems very typical politician who might be having local ghundas and mafia under his arm to win elections and change parties after seeing whoever is favorite to form the govt.