Analysis and comments on MQM/Mustafa Kamal's Press conference

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I am going to analyse and expose the press conference of Mustafa Kamal of MQM. Step by step and topic by topic.

1- He said if he was not given a good education by his family and training by Altaf Hussain he would have responded in a different manner to the allegations of Zulfiqar Mirza.

Lets test this claim, because first of all he is talking about his personal attributes and how good he is and the education and training he had, including from AH.

First he smiled, then look how he treated the Journalist from the Radio station. Well it seems he knows how to respond the other way, the training by AH is not that good.

Now we are going to look at the education he received from his parents.

Our Mehwish Bibi has written how much money he has spent in Karachi. I have responded to her by asking was it his money? Plus the fact he has stolen half of the funds and sent it to London using illegal methods. He and AH should be reported and investigated for money laundering and stealing from Pakistani taxpayers.

It seems he is also of the opinion that money was his, and he has done some personal favours to the Karachites by spending their tax rupees on the facilities. Look at the language and mannerism. Proofs enough he didnt get a good education either from his parents.

A vivid example of his education and training he received. He first ordered the station to switch off PMLN spokesperson. Then he gave a threat that he cannot come out of the airport in Karachi. Look at Jasmin; she is **** scared from Mustafa, calling him sir.

Thats why I say our anchors are useless and scared from MQM, they have tolerated foul mouth criminals like Mustafa Kamal for years, no wonder he has delusions that they are angels. Look at Jasmin she is trying to blame Qadri, while calling Kamal Sir. He even threatens his opponents that he cannot even come out of his house. Some politics we got in Pakistan, and about the anchors less I say is more.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbbFH6BOmMI&feature=related

And here, he called ulo ke pathe to all the political leaders, journalist and on Public too.

Wow, Mustafa Kamal, you are right we can see what your parents have taught you and what training you received from AH.

And do you think we should believe a word of your press conference?

crankthskunk

2- His comments about Nato containers that there are no containers missing and if they are why no FIRs registered for their disappearance. He even is alleging NATO is involved with MQM. Then he issued the threat that we should be more worried if that is the case. Only in Pakistan criminals like Mustafa Kamal can get away with it and the Press wouldn’t ask one relevant question on the lies he uttered in the Press Conference.

CBR dismisses 23 custom officials in Nato containers case

February 26, 2011
KARACHI: The Central Board of Revenue (CBR) on Saturday dismissed 23 custom officials allegedly involved in missing Nato containers case, DawnNews reported.
According to sources the fact finding committee formed to probe the missing Nato containers case recommended further investigation by declaring 23 custom officials guilty.
The dismissed officials include 12 appraisers, five principle appraisers and six deputy collectors. The dismissal notification had been issued of all mentioned officers.
Thousands of containers carrying Nato supply to Afghanistan though Pakistan went missing after leaving from Karachi port.
The bulk of Nato supplies trucked overland into Afghanistan are shipped to Pakistan’s southern port of Karachi and driven to the northwestern crossing at Torkham or a southwestern crossing at Chaman, Balochistan.
http://www.dawn.com/2011/02/26/cbr-dismisses-23-custom-officials-in-containers-case.html

I say Kamal you are a disgusting liar and with a short or selected memory. There are thousands of containers missing, tell us where they have gone after leaving the port and what cargo they had?

Last edited:

aamirksa

بھائی یہ ویڈیو تب کی ہیں جب انکا غنڈہ راج چلتا تھا ، اب تو غبارے سے ہوا پھس ہو چکی ہے ، اب ایسے غصے سے بات تو کرکے دکھایے ، ڈنڈا سر پر کھڑا ہے جی

EniGma90

Minister (2k+ posts)
On arguing this baseless and pathetic analysis, I would like to present the point of view of Pakistan's most famous and credible journalist, Who has spent nearly 35 years in his field and also a karachiite...

Watch after 12:00 as ur tym is very precious
:lol::lol:

Now again coming back to the point, MK sent half of the govt's fund to London secretariat but didnt buy a 500 yards house for him... what a great political analyst you are...(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap), Auditor general of Pakistan is here along with FBR and NAB, who is stopping them???

Regarding Hospital issue, MK clarified the issue

<font size="2">

And if you are doubtful about his education, better check this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syed_Mustafa_Kamal

Kamal was born on December 27, 1971 in Karachi where he studied until his Intermediate examinations and left for Malaysia.[SUP][1][/SUP] In Malaysia, he received as Associate Diploma in Business Executive Studies.[SUP][3][/SUP] He later received an MBA in Marketing from the Aberystwyth University in United Kingdom.[SUP][1]

I wonder if you ever asked these questions to "Sarhadi Ghandis" (Niswar frosh) regarding their education. Look what they did with Railway and transport system.

Views of some other "credible" personalities regarding MK, not from self imposed political analyst [hilar]

<sup><font size="3"><font size="2"><font color="#0645ad">[video=youtube[/URL]ZVfPL0roMw0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVfPL0roMw0[/video]

Even deobandi molvis are supporting MK...

I dont know your pashtun racism will allow u to click on the following links but response was necessary as a karachiiite..

<
http://www.siasat.pk/forum/misc.php?do=dbtech_usertag_hash&hash=0645ad">[video=youtube
http://www.siasat.pk/forum/misc.php?do=dbtech_usertag_hash&hash=0645ad">[video=youtube
[/SUP]

Last edited:

jhootaylog

MPA (400+ posts)
کہانی کے پیچھے حقیقت۔۔۔۔۔۔
کبھی کبھی کسی دل کی بات نکالنے کے لئے ایسی باتیں کرنی پڑتی ہیں
جس مِیں الطاف حسیں خود پھس گے۔
وہ اس طرح سے کہ پیر صاحب نے پاکستان توڑنے کی بات کرکے
ڈاکٹر ذوالفقار مرزا سے وہی بات دہرانی چاہی جو کہ اس نے چند ماہ پہلے کہی تھی۔
لیکن کہتے ہیں سیانا کوا دونو پیر سے پھنستا ہے۔۔ اس بات پر مرزا ہنس دیے مگر حمایت نہیں کی۔
باخبر ذرائع نے بتایا کہ پیر صاحب مرزا صاحب کی رکارڈنگ کر رہے تھے۔
جب مرزا پاکستان توڑنے کی حمایت کرتا تو۔۔۔۔۔ پیر صاحب ایجنسیوں کی وہ
ٹیپ سنوا کر حمایت حاصل کر لیتا یا تو اس پر بلیک میلنگ کرتا۔۔۔۔۔۔
پر پھوٹی قسمت بھائی کی کہ سامنے والا خردماغ نکلا
جس نے بھائی کی لاٹھی سے بھائی کی ہی پٹائی کردی۔
اب وہ زخموں میں مسلسل نمک چھڑک کر ان کو ٹِیز کر ہے ہیں
اور پیر صاحب کو اس کی بے وقوفی یاد دلا دلا کر تپا رہا ہے۔۔۔

||columbus||

Councller (250+ posts)
I have posted this question on three different threads, now I am getting really disappointed from the MQM members of this forum. What is so wrong with this question. Arent threads created for discussion. Are you MQMers only good nonsense emotional talks? I am not yet accusing you of anything but please can you answer this question? Thanks.

Dear MQM supporters, I was listening to the press conference and the person addressing said that Altaf Hussain has great vision which shows through his support of war on terror and operation in the tribal areas. I am not sure if I heard this right but can you clarify this, how was it a good vision? Many innocents are losing their lives. I stress, maybe I didnt hear this right.

EniGma90

Minister (2k+ posts)
I have posted this question on three different threads, now I am getting really disappointed from the MQM members of this forum. What is so wrong with this question. Arent threads created for discussion. Are you MQMers only good nonsense emotional talks? I am not yet accusing you of anything but please can you answer this question? Thanks.

Dear MQM supporters, I was listening to the press conference and the person addressing said that Altaf Hussain has great vision which shows through his support of war on terror and operation in the tribal areas. I am not sure if I heard this right but can you clarify this, how was it a good vision? Many innocents are losing their lives. I stress, maybe I didnt hear this right.

Bro I am not a mqm member but i can answer this one as it is very sipmle.. If that vision wasn't correct thn why PPP, PMln, JUI(F), ANP, Army, ISI, and MI are supporting that??? simple question.

Just check the yesterdays new and ISPR's view on it
1015.gif

Khurram.k

Senator (1k+ posts)
pretty good effort by the thread starter .... is ghaleez party kay ghaleez karkun altaf hussein ko apna khuda samajhtay hain ... bohat baray ghunday hain . Kabhi kabhi lagta hai Army ko nahi ana chahiey , kahin army yahan bhi phans na jaye ...laken phir in target killers , ghundo ki koi baat sun leta hoon tau dil karta hai ke inko gharo say bahir nikaal nikaal kar nanga kar ke shoot kar dia jaye . Ghunda gardi ki shandaar misaal mulahiza farmaain ... maa behan ki gaalian day raha hai live tv show main ... jis altaf ko janvar kehnay par iska ye haal hoa hai ... karachi ko de weaponize karo , har doosra insaan altaf ko sab say ziada ganda janvar kahay ga . Kaash eik din ham log so kar uthain aur pata chalay mqm khatam ho gayee aur iskay saaray wo karkun jinho nay kabhi kisi par ghundagardi main hath bhi uthaya ho , wo maray gaye .
P.S : mqmers kay sath wo saaray bhi jinho nay kabhi bhi koi bay gunah khoon bahaya ho .

||columbus||

Councller (250+ posts)
Bro I am not a mqm member but i can answer this one as it is very sipmle.. If that vision wasn't correct thn why PPP, PMln, JUI(F), ANP, Army, ISI, and MI are supporting that??? simple question.

Just check the yesterdays new and ISPR's view on it
1015.gif

Thanks for replying. I am not convinced by your answer however. Just because PML N PPP MQM ANP ISI ETC ETC ETC are supporting it does not mean it is correct. There was no al-qaeda in Pakistan when this operation began and there was no trace of Pakistani involvement in 9-11 when the letter of Altaf Hussain was written. First drone attack was on a madrassa where 80 kids died and Pak army took responsibility even though U.S. carried it out. Our army's elite are either very corrupt or are gutless women in bodies of men. PML N PPP ANP MQM are not examples which you should be providing as an intellectual. Al qaeda only moved into Pakistan after the tora bora operation. I have been following these news thoroughly and after tragedies in Karachi I realized that the media, our pakistanis, youth, no youth are very self centered. Killings in Karachi are portrayed as massive tragedies while innocent lives of people of tribal areas are not cared for. I am muslim first then if you want to label me I am a Pakistani punjabi, but i feel for people of Karachi and also for NW. We all pray for them. This operation was by no means successful. Thanks for replying though, I was expecting an MQMer to reply, maybe they can provide a more satisfactory answer. Thanks again, tc.

Musalman

Councller (250+ posts)
to hell with MQM but this ****--bag zaeem Qadri is the ugliest political creature i have ever seen. very hard to listen to him

junaids

MPA (400+ posts)
This has become such a waste of time now. Based on the information gleaned from threads opened daily or hijacked for the cause of bad-mouthing one party, I would agree that MQM sounds to be a terrorist organization. Since it may be a terrorist organization, by extension, it's support base, cities where it is dominant, are then a cancer on the land of the 'pure'.

How do you all pointing fingers at MQM propose dealing with this matter? MQM is a reality and it's support base will not disappear into the sea. Let's talk about some do-able solutions for a change.

SaadKnight

Senator (1k+ posts)
news-07.gif

news-09.gif

news-28.gif

news-10.gif

news-25.gif

news-13.gif

24.gif
24.gif
24.gif
Zulfiqar Mirza calls Mustafa Kamal a Telephone Operator
24.gif
24.gif
24.gif

Mustafa Kamal ki Press Conference yeh zahir karti hai k MQM is a Terrorist Organization (bigsmile)

Last edited:

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Salam all

I have watched all the videos and read comments from all of you. here is my $0.02

MQM seems to be hurting very bad. Its quiet evident by the fact that MK held the press conference instead of Altaf bhai. If I were a MQM member, I would be seriously concerned and worried to death. His non-appearance w/o any just cause, which i am not aware if any was given, would cast serious doubts in mind about the sincerity and honesty about the party leader.

A press conference of this nature, where party survival is at stake, I was expecting Ah to be delivering the speech himself, but was seriously disappointed to see MK. AH's no-show construes at least two possibilities.

1. he is still ill (if he really was) and is not able to utter words.

2. he has been ordered by the police/court not to do any addressing.

If #2 is true, then it proves that police consider Ah a complacent in the murder of Farooq. This is also a serious blow to MQMers. An MQMer with good and clean conscience would and should definitely think along this line.

No. 1 is unlikely true because, to my knowledge, it was not announced that he could not address due to his continued illness.

Now coming back to the MK's pc. I dont know how many of you will agree but I see MQM on the defensive. The tone of MK pc seems like a sparrow complaining to a falcon why the falcon is attacking him. He was more of a complainer than prover that ZM's ilzamaat were wrong.

Nobody including myself, has any dispute to mohajirs being killed in KHI by various hukmraan at different times, thats nothing new.

He emphatically mentioned the massacre of 15,000 people, and 5000 people in 1992 but failed to mention the massacre of 2007.

he tried to diffuse the allegation of MQM being ghaddar but ignored the AH speech in India aka 'BLUNDER'

in short, I think this pc was just a token to counter ZM' allegations. He did not say anything concrete to the fact that ZM claims he carries proof in his briefcase.

frankly in humble opinion, MQM or at least AH's days are over. This pc may also be that AH is history (in jail or dieing) and MK is about to takeover. Wallaho alam

crankthskunk

Enigma90,

Let me answer some of your points worth answering in your long post.

1- He said about education he received at his home and training given by AH, he did not talked about his colleague education. Any how, even if we considered all his education, parental, school, college, university and training by AH. It seems none of them taught him how to talk with respect. The videos are proofs enough, no need to add more by me or anyone else.

2- You said auditor general of Pakistan is there. We all know who is appointed as Auditor General of Pakistan recently by PPP. We also know that it is one of the condition of alliance with PPP by MQM that no audit for Karachi developments funds used by MQM. Show us the audit and its result instead of making useless propaganda.

on same point, I have asked these questions several time from MQM supporters. I am just pasting my questions to your colleague Fido82, could you please answer my questions?

Fido82, I don't need to go to Karachi to know the facts, all your fake leaders are sitting in.:lol::lol:

Unfortunately for you I know most of them, and some of them have admitted most heinous crimes to me. I don't have to go in to the details, I have written it too many times on this forum.

I ask you one simple question, how do your party members survive in London, the only thing they do is to spent time in your central office?

How your leaders take part in elections? And how your central office's expenses are meet, how about Altaf Hussain's expenses? The house he lives in, , water, electricity, gas, telephone, bills, his and his daughters personal expenses?
Can you show us your party's accounts? Can you show us how money get transferred to London from around the world?

I am going to analyse part of yesterday program done by "Kamran Khan" yesterday, his bias is quite apparent it is well known that he is a supporter of MQM.

Last edited:

noman3000

Senator (1k+ posts)
Great press conference by MQM! Kya khara jawab diya hai in tassubi logon ko especially mirza badmash ko. We Karachiites will keep supporting & voting for MQM, Insha'Allah!! MK bhai rocks! (clap)