An Open Letter to Siasat.pk Administrator

next2saint

MPA (400+ posts)
Dear Administator(s),

I will appreciate if you please publish the vision of siasat.pk? Besides Pakistan,does it caters the politics, issues & problems of any foreign country aswell?

Correct me if i am wrong, the creater(s)/administrator(s) of this website deliberately choose the word 'siasat'
in stead of 'politics' and its extention .pk instead of .com , expressing clearly the vision i.e politics of Pakistan and its target market (i.e Pakistanis only)

On this Pakistani website freedom of speech is allowed, difference of opinion is understandable, debating over a conflict is appreciatable as long as its between Pakistani people. Having said that, how does it make sense that some of the registered users, who are indians but makes most of the comments on each and every topic(regardless be it political on siasi forum, and social or religious on non-siasi forum).

I condemn strongly on their absurd habit of poking their nose in everybody's business, especially when they dont have Pakistani nationality and they dont have right to vote in Pakistan. Yet they leave no stone unturned to create confusion and make silly remarks on each and every forum's thread.

The reason of this open letter is that, I have recently found that one of the administrator took very swift action to close a thread which in a way was asking these indian-users to mind their own business. However, I do not find any action being taken on the comments made by those indians user on every thread. Especially, when their agenda/motive/intention is to create nuisance on the website.

Our country’s politicians are confused enough to allow foreign elements to interfere in our each and every domestic matters. I hope and pray that administrator(s) of this website are not as confused as our current goverment.

Thanks and regards,

Next2saint.

nauman

Senator (1k+ posts)
be open minded.they are Indians and not hiding any thing.if they are commenting let them do it they add really different flavor in discussion.And i strongly feel they respond negatively because most of us show hostility towards them.Start using this site for friendship with them and u will see very positive response.
I will always welcome them

Bombaybuz

Minister (2k+ posts)
i personally have no issue with indian people participations on the forum, thought at times we become personal with each other and arch rivalry comes into picture ... per i have no idea how one can be stopped from commenting on the threads ... so its not a healthy thinking in my view.

next2saint

MPA (400+ posts)
be open minded.they are Indians and not hiding any thing.if they are commenting let them do it they add really different flavor in discussion.And i strongly feel they respond negatively because most of us show hostility towards them.Start using this site for friendship with them and u will see very positive response.
I will always welcome them

so if some stranger visits your house and indulge in ur family matters/problems, you will make him your friend?
nice strategy..
(clap)

next2saint

MPA (400+ posts)
i personally have no issue with indian people participations on the forum, thought at times we become personal with each other and arch rivalry comes into picture ... per i have no idea how one can be stopped from commenting on the threads ... so its not a healthy thinking in my view.

where does it states that i or any other Pakistani has issue with indian people? it only states that indians should avoid commenting on each and every thread which has nuffin to do with them or with their country..

wud u allow some stranger to visit ur house and gets involves in ur family issues/problems? I am crystal clear abt it..i wont allow it

its all abt our country, our people, our problem and our own solutions .. thats the only way of thinking i stand for....

frenes

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Bro ap jitna b defend kro ap ka haq ar farz bnta hai mager ap ko yeh daikh ker herangee ho gi k loog kasy bat ko toor maror ker paish krty hain ar us ka negative phlo nikalty hain, even un ki ray ka zra b related topic sey lena dena nhi hota. ar yehi ap k open leter k sath ho rha hai. Bas number of post bhrna chey kise trha.
where does it states that i or any other Pakistani has issue with indian people? it only states that indians should avoid commenting on each and every thread which has nuffin to do with them or with their country..

wud u allow some stranger to visit ur house and gets involves in ur family issues/problems? I am crystal clear abt it..i wont allow it

its all abt our country, our people, our problem and our own solutions .. thats the only way of thinking i stand for....

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
I dont have an issue with Indians being on this forum as long as they are polite enough...
let them share their views with us don't make them friends but don't consider them enemies as well let them express their views n letthem get some thing positive from your opinion bro be daring good luck to you

Truth_Hurts

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

so if some stranger visits your house and indulge in ur family matters/problems, you will make him your friend?
nice strategy..
(clap)

Do you leave your house open so that anyone can come from pakistan but no indian can come? i mean lets be serious how can you even compare a home with a forum...
I think Pakistani people are not tolerant enough to listen to other peoples view.. althought our young generation espacially who were brought up outside pakistan are still tolerant enough but we should be able to be tolerant enough to listen to what someone else has to say about me and learn from my mistakes if there are any or reply the person and tell them that they were misinformed and the truth is so and so.

We have been living in a nut shell of punjabi, pathan, mohajir, balochi, sindhi, now who ever wrote this stupid letter to admin wants to divide the world as well.. We are living in a global village now, Pakistan is a small street of that village, a street that is not only a small one but also filled with poor people, we need to be more friendly to our neighbours and we need to learn their tactics to make our street richer and better for our kids. We cannot blame others for being better then us when all we do is complain and cry on little things.

baaghi01

Senator (1k+ posts)
I always wonder what attracts indians to discuss Pakistani politics. Like if I see or read an indian politics news, I cant watch it. Not coz I hate anybody, but coz other than a very few famous indian politicians I dont know about the personalities, who is who, or background n knowledge of different indian provinces and their CMs. It looks so boring.

It makes sense to talk about the cricket n showbiz of both the countries but spending so much time daily about Pakistani politics which even I as a Pakistani sometimes get bored n fed up of , I dont understand.

zubair1234

Senator (1k+ posts)
Dear Administator(s),

I will appreciate if you please publish the vision of siasat.pk? Besides Pakistan,does it caters the politics, issues & problems of any foreign country aswell?

Correct me if i am wrong, the creater(s)/administrator(s) of this website deliberately choose the word 'siasat'
in stead of 'politics' and its extention .pk instead of .com , expressing clearly the vision i.e politics of Pakistan and its target market (i.e Pakistanis only)

On this Pakistani website freedom of speech is allowed, difference of opinion is understandable, debating over a conflict is appreciatable as long as its between Pakistani people. Having said that, how does it make sense that some of the registered users, who are indians but makes most of the comments on each and every topic(regardless be it political on siasi forum, and social or religious on non-siasi forum).

I condemn strongly on their absurd habit of poking their nose in everybody's business, especially when they dont have Pakistani nationality and they dont have right to vote in Pakistan. Yet they leave no stone unturned to create confusion and make silly remarks on each and every forum's thread.

The reason of this open letter is that, I have recently found that one of the administrator took very swift action to close a thread which in a way was asking these indian-users to mind their own business. However, I do not find any action being taken on the comments made by those indians user on every thread. Especially, when their agenda/motive/intention is to create nuisance on the website.

Our country’s politicians are confused enough to allow foreign elements to interfere in our each and every domestic matters. I hope and pray that administrator(s) of this website are not as confused as our current goverment.

Thanks and regards,

Next2saint.

i m with you brother if i reply to indians and use the same world to them my post been deleted several time 'whats the reply from admin is we are not going to allow this sort of behavior to any one but when the indian or hindus post any for pakistan or it security forces and i like to defend so my word are not accepted by so called siasat pakistan

junaids

MPA (400+ posts)
Are you certain that all those posting with a Pakistani flag in their profiles, are actually Pakistanis? Treat everyone fairly, and the one on Haq will ultimately prevail.

Last edited: