AN OPEN LETTER TO HAMID MIR from a Pakistani. a must read

pak2010

MPA (400+ posts)
Dear Hamid Meer,Today i watched your programme with Nawaz Sharif and Hdiqa Kiani,you were on a visit to Shareef Medical City (Raiwand,Lahore).I Just want to tell you the facts abouts the Shareef medical City,Shareef medical city is Private property of Nawaz Shareef,(it was never ever was a charity hospital) initially it was one of the largest Illegal private kidney transplant centre in Pakistan especially for patients from GULF countries.When Law regarding Organ transplant implemented in Pakistan,after that all Organ transplant surgeries needs permission from Ministary of health.This step was in Favour donor's security as well as recepiant's security.
Before this Law hospital authroty used to pay only in thousands to poor and needy peoples of remote areas of Pakistan.After Buying One Kidney at the cost of Rs.30000 to Rs.40000,Shareef Medical city ,like Masood Hospital Lahore,used to sell this kidney to their foriegner patient at cost Minimum Rs.1000000 to Rs.1500000 per Kidney,in addition to Operative Cost.
After this Law,Shareef Medical City was on Verge of Shut down,Then Most Intelligent Businessman of Pakistan,Mian Muhammad Nawaz Shareef,Decided to open a Private Medical college in Raiwand,Lahore.Because Now a days a Private Medical college is save investment for a person who is also having some political influence along Billions of Dollers in his accounts outside the Pakistan.
When Mr.Hamid Meer You were asking the medical students,have the come here on merit?Did You ask then How much Money they are paying as Medical college fee per year?Because in Pakistan Private Medical college fee is starting from Rs.500000/year to Rs.1000000/Year for each student.So Our Most Intelligent Businessman started to recover money from Private Medical college fee.
Now i tell You about Charity of Shareef Medical city,There is No Charity Treatment for any Patients in Shareef medical City,it's 100% Private Hospital,and Nawaz Shareef is Making Millions from the fee of Medical college students.
Dear Hamid Meer Check Incom Tax Papers from FBR of Shareef Medical city,How Much Tax they have paid since it came in to being,You will find answers in Hundreds like Rs.1300 Tax/year for whole Shareef Medical city,and Off Course Rs.5000 Tax/year submitted by Mian Muhammad Nawaz Shareef.
The Patients you showed in your programme for Dialysis in Shareef medical city,they are among the few patients who got uppertunity to get free dialysis only on basis of political contacts,and i am mentioning one thing here in Private hospitals,cost of dialysis starting from Rs.2500 to Rs.5000/dialysis.
The only charitable insitute who is doing 100% free dialysis is SIUT Karachi(Dr.Adeeb Rizvi).
Your Programme seems to give impression that Mr.Nawaz Shareef is Running a Charitable hospital and free Medical college,and You tried to put Nawaz Shareef in league of extraordarnary persons,Like Imran Khan,and Dr.Adeeb Rizvi.Who are Runnig a Shoukat Khanum Hospital Memorial Cancer Hospital Lahore,and Sindh institute of urology and transplant Karachi.These institutes are not only charitable institutes but thay are pride of Pakistan at any level.
Now You Compare Shareef Medical College with NAMAL college Mianwali,
Shareef Medical college is only for the students whose parents are Having Annual income more than Rs.1000000.
Now come to Namal College Mianwali,100% free for poor students.
In addition Namal college is establishing high quality education facilities of international standard with the help of international partner, the University of Bradford, UK and the national partner LUMS, Lahore.

I dont belong to any political party,but i request you Mr.Hamid Meer,You have big plateform to seek attention of whole Pakistani Nation,and you shoud be neutral and show the fact abouts the person you are giving gratitude in your programme.

Yours today's programme has given the impression to the Nation,that Mr.Nawaz Shareef is Running a Charitable hospital,but this is not a fact.

All Our Political Parties(PPP,PMLN,PMLQ,MQM,ANP,JUI) are the dark aspect of our society,except only One person that is Imran Khan.

I dont say he is Mr.Perfect,but he doesnt have foreign bank accounts and curruption charges agaist him.

FROM THIS PLATEFORM i Request the whole nation,(specially those peoples who never cast their vote) in the Next election please cast your vote on merit.
Otherwise there thieves will come into power again and again.
PLEASE MAKE ELECTION TURNOVER FROM 28% to 98%.

With Regards.
A Pakistani.

note: this is not my writing i took it from http://www.facebook.com/CapitalTalk?sk=wall&filter=1 ,

khanpanni

Minister (2k+ posts)
Thank you brother, this letter is an eye oppner for our innocent people. I as well dont belong to any party but
I do suppot Mr. Imran Khan on merits !!
Mr. N. Sharif is a greedy businessman and has the same concept, as our imposed feudal landlords
stooges of west. People say, during PMLN rule he increased the steel import tax and when he imorted
for himself he decreased the duty and earned in millions. How for this allegations is true Allah knows?

In the coming elections I hope the election commission and supreme court will play a very fair role
to control the bogus voting to support the fine and fair elections for genuine leadership. Otherwise
they are as well responsible in the sinn and misery of Pakistani people. Pakistan Zindabad .

Zoaib

Minister (2k+ posts)
Don't worry, PR programs can only do so much. Sharif Medical Complex (or whatever it's called) can never compete with the likes of Shaukat Khanum or SIUT. The latter two are proper international standard institutions which are universally recognized and SKMH has even been awarded a Centre of Excellence by World Health Organization (WHO). This is besides the credibility that has been ingrained into the minds of Pakistanis all over the world throughout these years. So it is not that easy for even Hamid Mir to bring Nawaz Sharif and Imran Khan on the same level with regards to social work. Imran Khan has a track record which speaks for itself in this regard.

But it is interesting how Nawaz Sharif is trying to "catch-up" with Imran Khan. Not long ago we saw Shahbaz Sharif "trying" to prove he's bringing his assets back to Pakistan. Now Nawaz Sharif is "trying" to match up with Khan's social work....just goes to show how difficult it is for them to compete with Imran Khan in comparison to the other parties in Pakistan...

shiningstar

Minister (2k+ posts)
Dear Hamid Meer,Today i watched your programme with Nawaz Sharif and Hdiqa Kiani,you were on a visit to Shareef Medical City (Raiwand,Lahore).I Just want to tell you the facts abouts the Shareef medical City,Shareef medical city is Private property of Nawaz Shareef,(it was never ever was a charity hospital) initially it was one of the largest Illegal private kidney transplant centre in Pakistan especially for patients from GULF countries.When Law regarding Organ transplant implemented in Pakistan,after that all Organ transplant surgeries needs permission from Ministary of health.This step was in Favour donor's security as well as recepiant's security.
Before this Law hospital authroty used to pay only in thousands to poor and needy peoples of remote areas of Pakistan.After Buying One Kidney at the cost of Rs.30000 to Rs.40000,Shareef Medical city ,like Masood Hospital Lahore,used to sell this kidney to their foriegner patient at cost Minimum Rs.1000000 to Rs.1500000 per Kidney,in addition to Operative Cost.
After this Law,Shareef Medical City was on Verge of Shut down,Then Most Intelligent Businessman of Pakistan,Mian Muhammad Nawaz Shareef,Decided to open a Private Medical college in Raiwand,Lahore.Because Now a days a Private Medical college is save investment for a person who is also having some political influence along Billions of Dollers in his accounts outside the Pakistan.
When Mr.Hamid Meer You were asking the medical students,have the come here on merit?Did You ask then How much Money they are paying as Medical college fee per year?Because in Pakistan Private Medical college fee is starting from Rs.500000/year to Rs.1000000/Year for each student.So Our Most Intelligent Businessman started to recover money from Private Medical college fee.
Now i tell You about Charity of Shareef Medical city,There is No Charity Treatment for any Patients in Shareef medical City,it's 100% Private Hospital,and Nawaz Shareef is Making Millions from the fee of Medical college students.
Dear Hamid Meer Check Incom Tax Papers from FBR of Shareef Medical city,How Much Tax they have paid since it came in to being,You will find answers in Hundreds like Rs.1300 Tax/year for whole Shareef Medical city,and Off Course Rs.5000 Tax/year submitted by Mian Muhammad Nawaz Shareef.
The Patients you showed in your programme for Dialysis in Shareef medical city,they are among the few patients who got uppertunity to get free dialysis only on basis of political contacts,and i am mentioning one thing here in Private hospitals,cost of dialysis starting from Rs.2500 to Rs.5000/dialysis.
The only charitable insitute who is doing 100% free dialysis is SIUT Karachi(Dr.Adeeb Rizvi).
Your Programme seems to give impression that Mr.Nawaz Shareef is Running a Charitable hospital and free Medical college,and You tried to put Nawaz Shareef in league of extraordarnary persons,Like Imran Khan,and Dr.Adeeb Rizvi.Who are Runnig a Shoukat Khanum Hospital Memorial Cancer Hospital Lahore,and Sindh institute of urology and transplant Karachi.These institutes are not only charitable institutes but thay are pride of Pakistan at any level.
Shareef Medical college is only for the students whose parents are Having Annual income more than Rs.1000000.
In addition Namal college is establishing high quality education facilities of international standard with the help of international partner, the University of Bradford, UK and the national partner LUMS, Lahore.

I dont belong to any political party,but i request you Mr.Hamid Meer,You have big plateform to seek attention of whole Pakistani Nation,and you shoud be neutral and show the fact abouts the person you are giving gratitude in your programme.

Yours today's programme has given the impression to the Nation,that Mr.Nawaz Shareef is Running a Charitable hospital,but this is not a fact.

All Our Political Parties(PPP,PMLN,PMLQ,MQM,ANP,JUI) are the dark aspect of our society,except only One person that is Imran Khan.

I dont say he is Mr.Perfect,but he doesnt have foreign bank accounts and curruption charges agaist him.

FROM THIS PLATEFORM i Request the whole nation,(specially those peoples who never cast their vote) in the Next election please cast your vote on merit.

With Regards.
A Pakistani.

note: this is not my writing i took it from http://www.facebook.com/CapitalTalk?sk=wall&filter=1 ,
bardashat karo......................

shiningstar

Minister (2k+ posts)
Thank you brother, this letter is an eye oppner for our innocent people. I as well dont belong to any party but
I do suppot Mr. Imran Khan on merits !!
Mr. N. Sharif is a greedy businessman and has the same concept, as our imposed feudal landlords
stooges of west. People say, during PMLN rule he increased the steel import tax and when he imorted
for himself he decreased the duty and earned in millions. How for this allegations is true Allah knows?

In the coming elections I hope the election commission and supreme court will play a very fair role
to control the bogus voting to support the fine and fair elections for genuine leadership. Otherwise
they are as well responsible in the sinn and misery of Pakistani people. Pakistan Zindabad .
tabiyat bahal honay main time lagay ga.............

shiningstar

Minister (2k+ posts)
Great letter, great content. Post it on Hamid Mir Facebook. Submit it to social bookmarking sites. Email it to his email address.

Thanks For Sharing.

Nawz sharif You Don't have Balls To Fight With Inqilab.
ghusa nai..........IK ka kaam Ns kay kaam ka subset hai.............

Raheem

Banned

With Regards.
A Pakistani.

Jhoot kay paon nahi hotay, where is the evidence about the above rubbish

myn82

Voter (50+ posts)
Dont know about dialysis patients at shareef medical city but the free dialysis facility in DHQ Hospitals in punjab by Shabaz Shareef is indeed a great service to public. Thumbs up to him for this, this step just needs some more polishing like taking care of lazy staff at govt hospitals plus continuously providing dialysis kits and medicines.

Xohaib

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I have never seen any money raising thing from this hospital.and hamid mir sahib you can dedicate you whole program for charity of 1 lac or less and not about imran khan whose workgoes into billions,and nawaz first should pay tax than he should do any charitable work.

adilumer

MPA (400+ posts)
Good writing dude. The above mentioned program have also given the impression about the media that they are probably getting paid to do such coverage.

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
KASH SHAH BAAZ SHARIF KI AQAL AUR VISION NAWAZ SHARIF MAEN BHI HOTA BECHARA PM BHI THA TO INPARH GAMA MAJHA LAGTA THA AB TO JAB SEY AWAM KEY DUKH KI WAJAH SEY HAIR TRANSPLANT KARAYA HAI BECHARA KHUSRA LAGTA HAI AAP SUB USKI BODY LANGUAGE DEKH LAIN (omg)BECHARA

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
I don't under stand that why all those people who are against noora kushti league are considered pti supporters i am not a pti supporter but i will support all those people and parties who they are against this corrupt tola of nawaz zardari gilani asfand mullah fazloo black mailer etc