AN OPEN LETTER TO HAMID MIR from a Pakistani. a must read

chegado

MPA (400+ posts)
Tum logo ka kaam hey rona, rotey raho. Jo bhee IK key ilawa kisi ki tareef karey ga, jealousy tu ho gee hee. If you are that good to share truth, share reality of IK when he constructed hospital and said, give me donations- will not come in politics, who gave him land and support, got money in fllods to buy food and than said, no I shall construct homes for poor people, so many u turns.
do not open eyes, always criticise others as they will always be bad and IK will always be true ( what a joker u r)

Dear Hamid Meer,Today i watched your programme with Nawaz Sharif and Hdiqa Kiani,you were on a visit to Shareef Medical City (Raiwand,Lahore).I Just want to tell you the facts abouts the Shareef medical City,Shareef medical city is Private property of Nawaz Shareef,(it was never ever was a charity hospital) initially it was one of the largest Illegal private kidney transplant centre in Pakistan especially for patients from GULF countries.When Law regarding Organ transplant implemented in Pakistan,after that all Organ transplant surgeries needs permission from Ministary of health.This step was in Favour donor's security as well as recepiant's security.
Before this Law hospital authroty used to pay only in thousands to poor and needy peoples of remote areas of Pakistan.After Buying One Kidney at the cost of Rs.30000 to Rs.40000,Shareef Medical city ,like Masood Hospital Lahore,used to sell this kidney to their foriegner patient at cost Minimum Rs.1000000 to Rs.1500000 per Kidney,in addition to Operative Cost.
After this Law,Shareef Medical City was on Verge of Shut down,Then Most Intelligent Businessman of Pakistan,Mian Muhammad Nawaz Shareef,Decided to open a Private Medical college in Raiwand,Lahore.Because Now a days a Private Medical college is save investment for a person who is also having some political influence along Billions of Dollers in his accounts outside the Pakistan.
When Mr.Hamid Meer You were asking the medical students,have the come here on merit?Did You ask then How much Money they are paying as Medical college fee per year?Because in Pakistan Private Medical college fee is starting from Rs.500000/year to Rs.1000000/Year for each student.So Our Most Intelligent Businessman started to recover money from Private Medical college fee.
Now i tell You about Charity of Shareef Medical city,There is No Charity Treatment for any Patients in Shareef medical City,it's 100% Private Hospital,and Nawaz Shareef is Making Millions from the fee of Medical college students.
Dear Hamid Meer Check Incom Tax Papers from FBR of Shareef Medical city,How Much Tax they have paid since it came in to being,You will find answers in Hundreds like Rs.1300 Tax/year for whole Shareef Medical city,and Off Course Rs.5000 Tax/year submitted by Mian Muhammad Nawaz Shareef.
The Patients you showed in your programme for Dialysis in Shareef medical city,they are among the few patients who got uppertunity to get free dialysis only on basis of political contacts,and i am mentioning one thing here in Private hospitals,cost of dialysis starting from Rs.2500 to Rs.5000/dialysis.
The only charitable insitute who is doing 100% free dialysis is SIUT Karachi(Dr.Adeeb Rizvi).
Your Programme seems to give impression that Mr.Nawaz Shareef is Running a Charitable hospital and free Medical college,and You tried to put Nawaz Shareef in league of extraordarnary persons,Like Imran Khan,and Dr.Adeeb Rizvi.Who are Runnig a Shoukat Khanum Hospital Memorial Cancer Hospital Lahore,and Sindh institute of urology and transplant Karachi.These institutes are not only charitable institutes but thay are pride of Pakistan at any level.
Now You Compare Shareef Medical College with NAMAL college Mianwali,
Shareef Medical college is only for the students whose parents are Having Annual income more than Rs.1000000.
Now come to Namal College Mianwali,100% free for poor students.
In addition Namal college is establishing high quality education facilities of international standard with the help of international partner, the University of Bradford, UK and the national partner LUMS, Lahore.

I dont belong to any political party,but i request you Mr.Hamid Meer,You have big plateform to seek attention of whole Pakistani Nation,and you shoud be neutral and show the fact abouts the person you are giving gratitude in your programme.

Yours today's programme has given the impression to the Nation,that Mr.Nawaz Shareef is Running a Charitable hospital,but this is not a fact.

All Our Political Parties(PPP,PMLN,PMLQ,MQM,ANP,JUI) are the dark aspect of our society,except only One person that is Imran Khan.

I dont say he is Mr.Perfect,but he doesnt have foreign bank accounts and curruption charges agaist him.

FROM THIS PLATEFORM i Request the whole nation,(specially those peoples who never cast their vote) in the Next election please cast your vote on merit.
Otherwise there thieves will come into power again and again.
PLEASE MAKE ELECTION TURNOVER FROM 28% to 98%.

With Regards.
A Pakistani.

note: this is not my writing i took it from http://www.facebook.com/CapitalTalk?sk=wall&filter=1 ,

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Tum logo ka kaam hey rona, rotey raho. Jo bhee IK key ilawa kisi ki tareef karey ga, jealousy tu ho gee hee. If you are that good to share truth, share reality of IK when he constructed hospital and said, give me donations- will not come in politics, who gave him land and support, got money in fllods to buy food and than said, no I shall construct homes for poor people, so many u turns.
do not open eyes, always criticise others as they will always be bad and IK will always be true ( what a joker u r)

Oh chhudo ji chedago ji
Ronay to aap luggay!
You couldn't even refute one of the claims in the letter!
You can't, even if you try because it is true.

shiningstar

Minister (2k+ posts)
Shine khuttam?
Upnay duffah mein aik lufaz bhi nahin?
Gurday to qasai bhi beechtay hein lekin ghreeb
insanon kay gurday?
dafah ki zarurat he nai....jub state of the art medical city aur hospital kaam kar raha hai, jahan log bahir say bhe aatay hain..................
yeah he kafi hai...........waisay bhe PTI walon ko pasenay a gaay hain.....

chegado

MPA (400+ posts)
no comments on rubbish reasons, u people have no vision, I am not here to defend my party, I just visit this site and read comments from PTI lovers which makes me laugh and enjoy teenagers adn their blind love towards IK.
Tell me u people have faith that PTI will get 2-3rd seats in next elections.
Who will win from NS, Javed Hashmi, Ch Nisar, and dozen of other politicians who r winning their seats for last 6 elections. Similarly PPP candidates like Amin Faheem, interior sind, MQM in Karachi and Baluchistan national parties. How on this earth is true that PTI will win 2-3rd. thats the reason, I say u people r sleeping in the ears of an elephant. I do not mind if you people want to be in heaven of fools, carry on- u can never change me form PMLn and NS - so do not waste time on me and follow ur immature leader .

Oh chhudo ji chedago ji
Ronay to aap luggay!
You couldn't even refute one of the claims in the letter!
You can't, even if you try because it is true.

Saboo

no comments on rubbish reasons, u people have no vision, I am not here to defend my party, I just visit this site and read comments from PTI lovers which makes me laugh and enjoy teenagers adn their blind love towards IK.
Tell me u people have faith that PTI will get 2-3rd seats in next elections.
Who will win from NS, Javed Hashmi, Ch Nisar, and dozen of other politicians who r winning their seats for last 6 elections. Similarly PPP candidates like Amin Faheem, interior sind, MQM in Karachi and Baluchistan national parties. How on this earth is true that PTI will win 2-3rd. thats the reason, I say u people r sleeping in the ears of an elephant. I do not mind if you people want to be in heaven of fools, carry on- u can never change me form PMLn and NS - so do not waste time on me and follow ur immature leader .

Oh chhudo ji chegado ji
Aap zara suthia gay hein.

You are not here to defend your party could be true because
your job is to throw all kind of dirt on Imran khan where you failed
miserabily. When dirt started falling on your own head, you gave up:)

As far as winning from these corrupt guru's you mentioned, people have started to wake-up
and for the first time it seems possible to kick these vultures behind. You wait and see!
Regarding us sleeping in the ears of an elephant, it is much much better than putting your head
in donkey's ***. And sophisticated people like you don't forget to put their gloves on, on these occassions.
Do you realize how vulnerable you are in this position?
Please stay with the 'looter brothers' and co by all means! Unless you take your head out,
you won't be able to see the truth!! Do you like it there?

Saboo

bharay kay tattu aik tu he hay yahan

Aik bharey ka tattu @chedago to bhag gaye hein
aur yeh bhi janey hi waley hein!
Jhoot ka dufah sirf thorri deer hi ho sukta hay!
Good to know you are from Sargodha! I was born there.

chegado

MPA (400+ posts)
merey sawal ka jawab mut dena, ainkey peinkey boltey jana, 2-3rd ka kuch nahe kaha.

Oh chhudo ji chegado ji
Aap zara suthia gay hein.

You are not here to defend your party could be true because
your job is to throw all kind of dirt on Imran khan where you failed
miserabily. When dirt started falling on your own head, you gave up:)

As far as winning from these corrupt guru's you mentioned, people have started to wake-up
and for the first time it seems possible to kick these vultures behind. You wait and see!
Regarding us sleeping in the ears of an elephant, it is much much better than putting your head
in donkey's ***. And sophisticated people like you don't forget to put their gloves on, on these occassions.
Do you realize how vulnerable you are in this position?
Please stay with the 'looter brothers' and co by all means! Unless you take your head out,
you won't be able to see the truth!! Do you like it there?

Saboo

merey sawal ka jawab mut dena, ainkey peinkey boltey jana, 2-3rd ka kuch nahe kaha.

Aap kay sarey swalon kay jawab mojood hein.
Hum ub upni tareef kia kurrein! 2/3 ki baat election kay baad aap kurrein gay!