An impressive personality he is - Masha Allah

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

MNA Sher Afzal Marwat’s reason for not remarrying to have a kid is a lesson in respecting your wife

PTI MNA Sher Afzal Marwat made a refreshing personal revelation during a recent podcast appearance — he refused to give in to family pressure and remarry in order to have a male heir.

During a candid conversation with host Nadir Ali on his podcast, the politicians said he was faced with the dilemma in 2007 amid mounting familial expectations. After being married for six years without a child, his own wife suggested that he consider remarrying — a common practice among many traditional families seeking male offspring.

“My wife told me I should marry again,” Marwat revealed. “My son had not been born at the time, and we’d been married for six years. My father was still alive and taking on a second wife for a male heir was a norm.”

However, after giving the matter careful consideration, Marwat’s conscience led him to a commendable decision, one that is often rare within conservative subsets of Pakistani society.

“I thought about it for some time and then told her that I couldn’t put her through such pain,” he said. Marwat’s decision was deeply rooted in the recognition of the sacrifices his wife has had to make during their marriage, including leaving a whole way of life behind just to be with him.

“My wife was very serious when she told me to marry again to someone who could bear me a son but I don’t think you should ever do that to your wife,” he said. Marwat went on to state that such an act would be “deeply cruel” to any woman who left everything behind to be with a man and his family.

“Like everyone else, a woman has just one life. She has left practically everything in her life to start a life with you,” he reminded Ali and their viewers.

Marwat’s statement is a powerful one — stick with the person you’ve married through thick and thin. It’s also a lovely example of what sounds like a great marriage, one in which both partners respect each other. His story should encourage others to reconsider their perspectives on marriage and family under the lens of mutual respect and equality.

patwari_sab

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

MNA Sher Afzal Marwat’s reason for not remarrying to have a kid is a lesson in respecting your wife

PTI MNA Sher Afzal Marwat made a refreshing personal revelation during a recent podcast appearance — he refused to give in to family pressure and remarry in order to have a male heir.

During a candid conversation with host Nadir Ali on his podcast, the politicians said he was faced with the dilemma in 2007 amid mounting familial expectations. After being married for six years without a child, his own wife suggested that he consider remarrying — a common practice among many traditional families seeking male offspring.

“My wife told me I should marry again,” Marwat revealed. “My son had not been born at the time, and we’d been married for six years. My father was still alive and taking on a second wife for a male heir was a norm.”

However, after giving the matter careful consideration, Marwat’s conscience led him to a commendable decision, one that is often rare within conservative subsets of Pakistani society.

“I thought about it for some time and then told her that I couldn’t put her through such pain,” he said. Marwat’s decision was deeply rooted in the recognition of the sacrifices his wife has had to make during their marriage, including leaving a whole way of life behind just to be with him.

“My wife was very serious when she told me to marry again to someone who could bear me a son but I don’t think you should ever do that to your wife,” he said. Marwat went on to state that such an act would be “deeply cruel” to any woman who left everything behind to be with a man and his family.

“Like everyone else, a woman has just one life. She has left practically everything in her life to start a life with you,” he reminded Ali and their viewers.

Marwat’s statement is a powerful one — stick with the person you’ve married through thick and thin. It’s also a lovely example of what sounds like a great marriage, one in which both partners respect each other. His story should encourage others to reconsider their perspectives on marriage and family under the lens of mutual respect and equality.

to apna rishta pesh kr.. marwat banu inkar nahi kar paye ga

CAPTAIN SOLO

MPA (400+ posts)
i think a bigger thing was when he straight up admitted that he was scolded by Khan beacuse of Saudi Arabia statement

Mocha7

Minister (2k+ posts)
Psycho cults incessantly bark even in non-political or social discussion thread. And that's the reason why I emphasize on why it is crucial to crush those responsible for creating this abhorrent cult. So the country can progress in peace 🕊️.

Eigle

Senator (1k+ posts)
Who cares what you think or emphasize, go and shine the shoes.
You are dismissed.

Wake up Pak

Psycho cults incessantly bark even in non-political or social discussion thread. And that's the reason why I emphasize on why it is crucial to crush those responsible for creating this abhorrent cult. So the country can progress in peace 🕊️.
The country can not progress until & unless the boot licker mafia Sharif family & its brain-dead Pottywaris are eliminated from the face of the earth.

Mocha7

Minister (2k+ posts)
The country can not progress until & unless the boot licker mafia Sharif family & its brain-dead Pottywaris are eliminated from the face of the earth.
sddefault.jpg

RajaRawal111

They are mentally retarded creatures. The good thing is that they have tendency of dying with boredom. I do not see them surviving for a couple of more years.

Wake up Pak

They are mentally retarded creatures. The good thing is that they have tendency of dying with boredom. I do not see them surviving for a couple of more years.
Mocha7
Poor Pottywaris are living in a world of delusions. Just in the February 2024 general elections, the PMLUN got demolished as every conscience Pakistani knows how corrupt and undemocratic these fascist bastards are.

Last edited:

saleema

MPA (400+ posts)
Tum Fauji apni Awaam ko crush karnay ki bajaye India ya Woh jurnail Jo mulk SE ghaddari kartay Hain crush karnay Ka qué Nahi sochtay?

zaheer2003

تیری بہن کو تو شاید اب بندے بدل بدل کر مزہ آنے لگا ہے مگر کبھی ان بیچارے ناجائز بچوں کا بھی سوچا کر جن کیلئے تو ہر روز اپنا نیا بہنوئی بدل کر مشکل پیدا کرتا ہے​

Sohail Shuja

Off course.... one part of the crowd would hail Usman Buzdar & the others, Maryam Safdar (who does not own a property even in Pakistan) and Bilawal Bhutto (who carries his mother's maiden name, but forgave his mother's assasins). Then, nonetheless, we also have an Army who proudly puts out in the public addresses that "they have been involved in politics".

What else do we need for our perfect recipe of a disaster?

But hear it chap: No one is going to survive any of this!

RajaRawal111

Off course.... one part of the crowd would hail Usman Buzdar & the others, Maryam Safdar (who does not own a property even in Pakistan) and Bilawal Bhutto (who carries his mother's maiden name, but forgave his mother's assasins). Then, nonetheless, we also have an Army who proudly puts out in the public addresses that "they have been involved in politics".

What else do we need for our perfect recipe of a disaster?

But hear it chap: No one is going to survive any of this!
پا جی ماڑی پیشگوئی آدھی پڑدی چلنی پئی نے نا فر 😎 ؟؟

Islamabadiya

this indeed is commendable, especially for a ultra conservative society Marwaat belongs to

also heard him say how he bettled depression,

Marwat overall is a nice face for PTI, barring his blunder statement on Saudi Arabia which was shockingly stupid, I really like this Marwat guy

Even Gandapur us learning the art of behaving as a politician

PTI has trmendous potential to become a proper party even without IK, they just need to cut away from this minority social media death wishing cult whihc basically is anti pakistan bunch