An Australian's Hilarious Conversion Story

sarmad

Senator (1k+ posts)
HAHA this is one of my favorite convert stories... a hilarious story of an Australian convert and how Allah guided him to the truth... LOLZ

sarmad

Senator (1k+ posts)
Great story.

'How can I have an opinion when this is the word of God'.

Great stuff. A few PPers could learn from this line when they open thier mouths in criticism of Islamic practices while not engaging thier brains, especially some of the so called muslim PPers.

Also, the part where he's looking for some sort of sign and he reads the next verse in the Quran. Wow. Quality stuff.

S

Siasati

Great story.

'How can I have an opinion when this is the word of God'.

Great stuff. A few PPers could learn from this line when they open thier mouths in criticism of Islamic practices while not engaging thier brains, especially some of the so called muslim PPers.

Also, the part where he's looking for some sort of sign and he reads the next verse in the Quran. Wow. Quality stuff.

well said.... lot of us neeed to realize that we don't give our mini fatawas..... this is not in Quran, this is outdated, this Hadeeth weak etc.......

Pakistani1947

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Jizakallah brother for sharing this video.

It was his good luck that he never happened to see Muslims kissing the feet of a Muslim scholar. If he would have seen it, he would have then there changed his mind.

Note for non-Muslims: It is not Islamic faith or believe to kiss the feet of anybody. There are some deviated people who allow this.

May Allah guide us to keep our believes clean and as simple as the brother in the video. (Aameen)

Last edited:

sarmad

Senator (1k+ posts)

It was his good luck that he never happened to see Muslims kissing the feet of a Muslim scholar. If he would have seen it, he would have then there changed his mind.

Note for non-Muslims: It is not Islamic faith or believe to kiss the feet of anybody. There are some deviated people who allow this.

May Allah guide us to keep our believes clean and as simple as the brother in the video. (Aameen)

I have been following your threads. Why do you bring that tahir ul qadri issue in every islamic thread?

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I have been following your threads. Why do you bring that tahir ul qadri issue in every islamic thread?

because 1947 is a PERFECT man and also a, should I say, shit disturber LOL

note: I am expecting a long reply in response to this post LOL

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

brother, you truly are a fasadi person. Dr Qadri already explained that pic was a fake and anybody can make anything and post on youtube. geeeeez

Knowledge Seeker

Senator (1k+ posts)
JazakAllah for sharing the brother's guidance through Quran.

Major dilemma of Muslims decline is due to his detachment from the teachings of Quran. Most of us do not even bother to at least read the complete translation of Quran.

Last edited:

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
because 1947 is a PERFECT man and also a, should I say, **** disturber LOL

note: I am expecting a long reply in response to this post LOL
Dear GM Sahab,

Needless to say, you overreact, my apology but if I were you, I would never address any one in person. Let them have their own opinion, I can see knowledge seeker have totally ignore and have not over react. You may not be agree with me, but in my opinion we cannot control other opinion. let it be the way as is, Yes if there is a possibility to debate, more welcome to do it.

Regards

Salik

Senator (1k+ posts)
I ve loved this story ever since I saw it last year... But nice to see this again... May Allah guide us all to the right path... Ameen