An African Country Provided Terrorists List. Rehman Malik

Bombaybuz

Minister (2k+ posts)
Who the f**k cares what he is saying... never ever took him seriously the day i saw contradiction in his statement regarding BB's murder ... but now when he said that 70% target killing is from the wives and GF's of victims that is last day i even consider him a normal person... these are the people who has no agenda but to make money and pass time now lets see how long they can carry on ... coz i have all the Faith in Allah's zaat that he will not just expose these people here on earth but make them a lesson for the generations to come.

OMG !! What the hell is he saying ? n What u guys are discussing ?? Man Karachi is in Somailia ? Ethopia ? or Yeman ? or the terrorist are going to report this damn african country after spreading terror in karachi.. ??? where the hell he gets such thoughts ? is he discovering things himself ??? Rahman Malik u better stop discovering things !!! com on guyz get a life instead of debating this nonsence y dont u guys simply think that he s jus trying to take away the minds of ppl from the current issues so the ppl fight each other in the name of MQM n Anp coz every1 knows MQM ppl are havin a huge network in South Africa.. He didnt say anything against MQM n at the same time he said it all !! M not a supporter of MQM but I can easily see his trick to divide and rule !!! Open ur eyes guys .. Think abt it !

Scorpion

Banned
Dear

He is talking about south Africa whose under world is very active in Karachi in the form of MQM . . . . MQM has an effective presence in South Africa and is a member in South African under World . . . . Many target killers of MQM have been found with this South african link . . . . If I remember it correctly a few of the MQM terrorists were arrested from the airport while exiting the country after the completion of their target killing assignments . . . .

but as usual no action will going to be taken and in the end Taliban will get all the blame . . . .