An African Country Provided Terrorists List. Rehman Malik

Lodhi

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

92255-pakistan-s-interior-minister-rehman-malik-speaks-during-an-interview-w.jpg

In a statement on Geo News Interior Minister said, A friend African Country provided a list of the Pakistani terrorists who are involve in killings and terror activities in Karachi and after every evil act travel to that African country until they come back to Pakistan again for killings and terror activities.
Geo News last update: 00:00 26/07/2011.
1039.gif

Last edited:

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
92255-pakistan-s-interior-minister-rehman-malik-speaks-during-an-interview-w.jpg

In a statement on Geo News Interior Minister said, A friend African Country provided a list of the Pakistani terrorists who are involve in killings and terror activities in Karachi and after every evil act travel to that African country until they come back to Pakistan again for killings and terror activities.
Geo News last update: 00:00 26/07/2011.

This munafiq is hinting at Yemen, which the US is so after deploying troops to complete the ring around Saudia. I heard Sana is the only Muslim country that they still practice full Islam because it has the blessings from Muhammad pbuh

Last edited:

Lodhi

Bhai saheb Yemen is not in Africa, Shamsheer is right, Country might be South Africa and Terrorists....[hilar] We all know.... :bigok:

gazoomartian

Bhai saheb Yemen is not in Africa, Shamsheer is right, Country might be South Africa and Terrorists....[hilar] We all know.... :bigok:

I know yemen is not in Africa, but he may not be telling the correct country. US doent want to invade South AF, but they are dying to invade yemen. South Af is way too far from Saudia.

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)
This munafiq is hinting at Yemen, which the US is so after deploying troops to complete the ring around Saudia. I heard Sana is the only Muslim country that they still practice full Islam because it has the blessings from Muhammad pbuh

??????????????????????? Do you know what r u writing???????????????????

I have noticed many time this behaviour?

nauman

Senator (1k+ posts)
this munafiq is hinting at yemen, which the us is so after deploying troops to complete the ring around saudia. I heard sana is the only muslim country that they still practice full islam because it has the blessings from muhammad pbuh
this time he is saying truth countary is south africa and terorist are from mqm
first time doing right thing

bravo

Banned
got it....

he means to say that some target killers come from africa to work for MQM !!

MQM cant fight against ANP without such men!!Its old news !!

Nothing new about it !!

simple_and_peacefull

gazoo bhai,

as per my poor mapping information ... Yemen come in Middle east area and Asia continent. it could be Sudan or SAfrica ...

gazoomartian

gazoo bhai,

as per my poor mapping information ... Yemen come in Middle east area and Asia continent. it could be Sudan or SAfrica ...

bhayya like I said he may not have said the correct region. remember we are talking about Rehman Malik, who doesnt even know how to read Surah Akhlaas. Or he may have deliberately mention wrong to divert attention

simple_and_peacefull

you are right brother gazoo....

we can't believe this idiot. we should ignore his comments..... but what should we do he hold very important post.......

bhayya like I said he may not have said the correct region. remember we are talking about Rehman Malik, who doesnt even know how to read Surah Akhlaas. Or he may have deliberately mention wrong to divert attention

gazoomartian

you are right brother gazoo....

we can't believe this idiot. we should ignore his comments..... but what should we do he hold very important post.......

Thats the saddest part isnt it? **** sigh ****

Uncle Sam had installed him as Interior minister just for one purpose - to bring ISI under his ministry - and eventually extradite the most Hero Hamid Gul, the thorn in the US back, to the US. But alhamdulillah their plan failed, thanks to Gen Kyani's intervention in the wee hours of the morning a year ago.

Malik's statement is nothing but to divert attention from fact that his ministry is accomplice in target killing - if you are responsible minister to maintain law n order and IGNORE for political reasons - then YOU ARE A PARTY in the target killing.

I am willing to bet he is clearing the names of ANP, MQM, PPP so as to clear the way for MQM to join back in the govt. Hence he did not mention name of the country - just 'Africa'

jennyrock42

MPA (400+ posts)
This Mana nai should rather open a barber shop, a profession he is good at. This interior ministry is beyond his qualification.