Amjad Sabri Shaheed Ni Hoye Unko Marwaya Giya Hai - Arif Hameed Bhatti Bashing MQM And Govt Ye Qatil

alimula

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Check Wath is the Reaction of Sindh Assembly When they Hear the news of Amjad Sabri's death

he was godfather of all morning show host girls..... sirf aik sect ko represent krta tha.... 20% of pakistan rule over majority through mafia style... Purey Pakistan m fasad phailya hua h....

i had to google him to find out who he is

abdlsy

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Re: Saleem Bhukari Indirectly Named That Who Is Involed In Killing Of Ajmad Sabri

Amjad sabri assassination Dawn news

Qari Saifullah Mehsud, spokesperson for the TTP Hakimullah Mehsud group, has accepted responsibility for the attack.

abdlsy

Re: Check the Reaction of Sindh Assembly When they Hear the news of Amjad Sabri's death

Qari Saifullah Mehsud, spokesperson for the TTP Hakimullah Mehsud group, has accepted responsibility for the attack.

abdlsy

Re: Mubashir luqman raised questions on martyrdom of Amjad Sabri

In past 28 years since "so-called" best Military in the world unit sitting in Karachi street with very little achievement. If in 28 years Ranger could not achieve peace and order what are the odds

regardless rangers efforts these crimes cannot be wiped out 100% there will always be crime. Due to operation it has dramatically decreased. Check any big metropolitinin city mumbai dehli newyork losangeles london inspite of their fully armed police and special heavily equipped team and cameras everywhere even they cannot wipe out crime to zero percent. Afghanistan several years controlled by NATO FORCES FROM SEVERAL COUNTRIES ENOUGH MONEY TIME SOLDIERS HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO CONTROL THESE AKHROATS

php_web

Councller (250+ posts)
Re: Saleem Bhukari Indirectly Named That Who Is Involed In Killing Of Ajmad Sabri

Indian and Afghan agencies

So what so-called best agency in world ISI and best Military in world doing if they can not / do not want to stop even Afghan agency. 28 years of presence in Karachi they can't even control barking Dogs of MQM. Time to time MQM starting barking at them and they are trying to distance them self like a best Coward in world. Rangers should had taken MQM out by all Means.

abdlsy

Re: Mera politics say koi taluq nahi: This video of Amjad Sabri's reveal Farooq Sattar's Lie

Kartoos Baba

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Check Wath is the Reaction of Sindh Assembly When they Hear the news of Amjad Sabri's death

You are an Ignorant person!

Wallahi i was neither lying nor joking. i didn't who the man was and i expressed that in my comment. if that makes me an ignorant in your eyes, well so be it, im not losing any sleep over it. i have better things to do than to know who this man is. it's a shame he was gunned down, Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilaihi Raji'oon.