Amjad Sabri Shaheed Ni Hoye Unko Marwaya Giya Hai - Arif Hameed Bhatti Bashing MQM And Govt Ye Qatil

Barri Barri Mushkil Halaton mein Reporting ki hai likin ajj to... - Nusrat Javed Response on Amjad Sabri Murder!

Last edited:
This murder could have been a diversionary tactic from SHC Chief Justice Son Abduction case! - Nusrat Javed!

Last edited:

Raiwind-Destroyer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Mubashir luqman raised questions on martyrdom of Amjad Sabri

13495118_831370980298142_332126198169918149_n.png

Aliimran1

Re: Saleem Bhukari Indirectly Named That Who Is Involed In Killing Of Ajmad Sabri

Qadiani ya Raw dono mein se Kis ki tarf ishara Kia ja raha hai ?
Aur Kya Qadiani itni badi jurat kat saktay hein? ---- Meray khyal mein nahi ----- Raw ---- yes --- Magar is Kay sath koi dusra bhi Shamil ho sakta hai

3rd_Umpire

Re: Saleem Bhukari Indirectly Named That Who Is Involed In Killing Of Ajmad Sabri

یہ بے غیرت فوجی ان بھارتی ایجنٹوں کو آن دا سپاٹ مُردار کیوں نہیں کرتے، گرفتاری اور مقدمہ کس بلا کا نام ھے، عدالتیں ھیں کہاں، کون گواھی دے گا، کونسا وکیل دھشتگردوں کے سامنے آئے گا ، کونسے جج میں صحیح فیصلہ دینے کا حوصلہ آئے گا،شُوٹ آن دا سپاٹ سے کم پر بات نہیں بنے گی

Last edited:

alicekim

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: PSP's Dr Sagheer refutes MQM's allegations on Sabri's killing

I don't know this guy , never heard his naats etc.

But I've been Googling him and his videos since morning and the more I know him, the more it saddens me !

May Allah SWT grant him this highest level of jannah, and give sabar to his family.

alicekim

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Zara Hut Kay Team's comments on Amjad Sabri's assassination

I don't know this guy , never heard his naats etc.

But I've been Googling him and his videos since morning and the more I know him, the more it saddens me !

May Allah SWT grant him this highest level of jannah, and give sabar to his family.

alimula

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Check Wath is the Reaction of Sindh Assembly When they Hear the news of Amjad Sabri's death

this man overrated .... what he did to humanity ... nothing... but gain was much more than his status....

php_web

Councller (250+ posts)
Re: Mubashir luqman raised questions on martyrdom of Amjad Sabri

In past 28 years since "so-called" best Military in the world unit sitting in Karachi street with very little achievement. If in 28 years Ranger could not achieve peace and order what are the odds they could achieve in next 5 years? So-called Best Military has two options

1) Get rid of all Leadership including MNA, MPA, Rabata committee, and Chairman of MQM ASAP by all means; or
2) Give-up on MQM demands just like they did in 70s

Just stop this bleeding of common citizens.