Amir Liaqat exposed!!! dont know why people still like this maloon!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

alibaba222

Minister (2k+ posts)
is jahil nay is prg key bad muafi mangi thee is ka muafi nama jang news paper may chahpa tah,ab maloom nahee key is nay takeya keya tah yah sahee dil say muafi mangi thee,is nay muafi nama may kalma bhee dobara perha tah ,is nay kaha tah key Sahba (R A) ke gustakhi ker key mera eman khatm ho geya tah,ab dobara kalma perh ker apny eman ke tajdeed kerta hoo

molson4u

Senator (1k+ posts)
He is tell the truth from the history of Islam that you guys don't read. Tell me what he has said wrong? People like to make things out of nothing.

Abdul Haadi

Senator (1k+ posts)
AssalaamuAlaikum
Guys this video is about 4 to 5 years old. He did come on TV and asked for forgiveness from the audience and from Allah SWT on TV. And ever since he always talk with respect about all the sahaabah. We should not be judgemental, once a muslim brother ask for forgiveness we should leave the case with Allah SWT. As we all have done some thing wrong in our past (no offence). I am not very fan of him but specially in Ramadan we should be careful of talking about people unless we have the whole picture. Please pray for him and for the UMMAH.:jazak:

alibaba222

Minister (2k+ posts)
bilkul sahee kaha app nay jab ye shia ke mehfal may jata he shia ban jata he,jan sunni ke mehfal may jata he sunni ban jata he
i m quoting some one and he very rightly said

'dear shai and sunni brothers aamir liaquat hussain is munafiq.IN MUHHARRAM he is shia and in RABBI UL AWWAL he is sunni

'

swing

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
yar yeh tou youtube waloo nay remove ker di hoee thee yeh kis nay phir se upload ker di?
ALLAH ISS KO JAHANAM WASIL KERAY AMIN.

admin:-
dont delete the thread let the people watch and learn.

(aur mayra yeh quote yaad rakhna kabhi kabhi aik pori army kisi QOOM ko larae kay doran utna nuqsaan nahe pohncha saktee jitna kabhi kabhi aik aadmy pohncha sakta hai.)

Last edited:

aushami

MPA (400+ posts)
AssalaamuAlaikum
Guys this video is about 4 to 5 years old. He did come on TV and asked for forgiveness from the audience and from Allah SWT on TV. And ever since he always talk with respect about all the sahaabah. We should not be judgemental, once a muslim brother ask for forgiveness we should leave the case with Allah SWT. As we all have done some thing wrong in our past (no offence). I am not very fan of him but specially in Ramadan we should be careful of talking about people unless we have the whole picture. Please pray for him and for the UMMAH.:jazak:

Brother he never mentions what sin he is asking for forgiveness. He was sort of general like his other talks. It is obligatory on him to ask for forgiveness and mention his sin.

anasmr

Councller (250+ posts)
Jab koi shakhs kisi gunah sey tauba karlay to us shaks ko us par taana nahe deyna chahiyeh. Farman e Rasool Salallahu Alyhe Wasallam ka mafhoom hai keh "Jo shaks kisi doosray ko us k aisay gunah ka taana dey ga, jis say woh tauba kar chuka hai. Us ko tab tak maut nahe aye gi jab tak khud us gunah main na parh jaye".

Look at this video now.

And verily Allah knows best.

Abdul Haadi

Senator (1k+ posts)
Br aushami, I understand but once again do we know the hearts of people. What does Islam teaches us (as I know very little of it) that spread the love not hate, forgive and forget most of all do not be judge as soon as you hear your brother or sister ask for forgiveness forgive him or her. Should not we worry about that ALLAH SWT not be judge of us on the day of judgement rather have his mercy upon us all.:jazak:
WALLAHU A'ALAM

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Dr. Aamir Liaqat a gulla pharr munafiq?
Mugar swal to yeh hay ke kaun nahin hay?

jony1

MPA (400+ posts)
We are just muslim and nothing alse. We never will support any kind of firka or disputed topic in forum. We are devided enough by the stupid leader of Pakistan so please on't post such things which makes more complications. Relegion is a personal mattar, we are together here for Pakistan and will remain united which makes us strong.

Abdul Haadi

Senator (1k+ posts)
WATCH FROM 1min:58sec AND ONWARD how is he talking about the Sahaabah. Specially we should watch this program and promote it as it has nothing to do with him rather these beautiful kids the jewels the talent of Pakistan. We must promote these things rather spend our valuable time in degrading people. May Allah SWT frorgive us all & give us courage to forgive others (Aameen)

Abdul Haadi

Senator (1k+ posts)
I am 100 % with. We have been divided enough. We should rather do something productive and constructive toward our country. And once again please FORGIVE AND FORGET & ask Allah SWT to forgive us.

Status
Not open for further replies.