America's Suggestion to Improve Relations With India-25 August, 2010, Zaid Hamid Analysis

saheeen

Councller (250+ posts)
Zaid hamid blasting America's suggestion of improving relations with india and afghanistan. He discusses Y America want Pakistan to improve relations with India, what benefits can america get from our good relationship with india. A blunt and a blasting analysis

Jazakallah

ASQR1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I am perplexed by the long winded speech by our noble Ziad Hamid.
I respect him and like his style, but he should come to the point without wasting his time with Indians as we know them and their behavior for centuries, so we should tell them point blank to stop interfering in Pakistani affairs ass they did in East Pakistan and resolve the Kashmir by plebiscite giving Kashmiris the right to chose.Simple as that, and tell them we the Muslim stand for justice, and would want to see justice to prevail be it Kashmir, be it Palestine or be it Chechnya.

Aey Tair-e-Lahooti, uss rizq say mout achi
Jis rizq say aati ho, parwaz main kotahi
Aain-e-jawanmardi, haq goi-o-bay baaqi
Allah kay sheron ko, aati nahin rubaahi

Nigah-e-faqr main shaan-e-sikandari kya hai?
Khiraaj ki jo gada ho, wo qaiseri kya hai?
Falaq nay ki hai ata un ko khaajgi kay jinhain
Khabar nahin rawish-e-banda parwari kya hai?
Kissey nahin hai tamanna-e-sarwari lekin
Khudi ki mout ho jis main, wo sarwari kya hai?
Buton say tujh ko umeedain, Khuda say no meedi
Mujhey bata tou sahi aur kaafri kya hai?

Last edited:

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
If people like this are asked for their opinion and are talked about on forum Pakistan Ka Allah hi hafiz hai phir

Who the hell is he is to talk about Pakistan does he even own this country ?

if you dont know him, you need to listen to him few times before you open your big mouth, just a friendly suggestion.

gazoomartian

I am perplexed by the long winded speech by our noble Ziad Hamid.
I respect him and like his style, but he should come to the point without wasting his time with Indians as we know them and their behavior for centuries, so we should tell them point blank to stop interfering in Pakistani affairs ass they did in East Pakistan and resolve the Kashmir by plebiscite giving Kashmiris the right to chose.Simple as that, and tell them we the Muslim stand for justice, and would want to see justice to prevail be it Kashmir, be it Palestine or be it Chechnya.

Aey Tair-e-Lahooti, uss rizq say mout achi
Jis rizq say aati ho, parwaz main kotahi
Aain-e-jawanmardi, haq goi-o-bay baaqi
Allah kay sheron ko, aati nahin rubaahi

Nigah-e-faqr main shaan-e-sikandari kya hai?
Khiraaj ki jo gada ho, wo qaiseri kya hai?
Falaq nay ki hai ata un ko khaajgi kay jinhain
Khabar nahin rawish-e-banda parwari kya hai?
Kissey nahin hai tamanna-e-sarwari lekin
Khudi ki mout ho jis main, wo sarwari kya hai?
Buton say tujh ko umeedain, Khuda say no meedi
Mujhey bata tou sahi aur kaafri kya hai?

you seem to be totally confused

Wadaich

If people like this are asked for their opinion and are talked about on forum Pakistan Ka Allah hi hafiz hai phir

We welcome a Hindu Zionist in the disguise of "sindhi". Beta yeh chalakian kisi aur ko dikhana. Pakistan is always in the protection of Allah (SWT). You please get worried about india.

bons

Minister (2k+ posts)

Do YOU own this country?

jimpack

Minister (2k+ posts)
Does not make any difference what this moron states, it is his work. Even half the Pakistani’s population ( educated) does not take him seriously. It is just for some local domestic consumption and for some mullah followers. He has been fooling innocent Pakistani’s for years.

Bas bow bow bow bow .......... nothing else.........
Bechare expressing his pain for Kashmir…..

bhasin_parveen

MPA (400+ posts)
Please do not call him hero in my opinion he is very less then zeero.Same poison against Great India,same worlds against Great USA, every speech telling stop natto supplies is it that easy what the hell he is talking about, arei bhai inlogo ki mat sunno aur berbaad ker denge yeh log pehla admi keh reha hei ki sailaab ka pani Great India ne chooda hai.dunia kya paagel hei ya yeh admi pagal hei

ASQR1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Please do not call him hero in my opinion he is very less then zeero.Same poison against Great India,same worlds against Great USA, every speech telling stop natto supplies is it that easy what the hell he is talking about, arei bhai inlogo ki mat sunno aur berbaad ker denge yeh log pehla admi keh reha hei ki sailaab ka pani Great India ne chooda hai.dunia kya paagel hei ya yeh admi pagal hei

Do u really know what is happening in this world or r u from mars. Let me make it easy for u.

give the Kashmiris the right to choose.
Let the Palestinians choose their destiny.
Let Chechen decide for themselves, choice should be there's.

for u I have put up a video, watch and know the truth. Dude/Dudet.

Last edited: