American is the root of every problem in PAKISTAN-28 August, 2010, Zaid Hamid Analysis

saheeen

Councller (250+ posts)
Zaid Hamid on Royal News in Program Issue of the day on a live call discussing how americans are creating Chaos and Anarchy in Pakistan. A blunt, Hard hitting and Perfect Analysis.

Jazakallah

psycho1

MPA (400+ posts)
he said well. he is very very right. american agenceis such as blackwater cia. getting billons of dollors to kill innnocet pple in pakistan, iraq, afganistan in places like hospital, mosq, and target kiling such as benzir bhtoo and ohers. they are crimnal, thye must be treated equally like this but who will do this. army leadership is begart, politicans are coward and besharam and zinaakar and badkaar. where to go., i dont know

lovepakistan

Voter (50+ posts)
15/8/10 ko jo sharamnak waqiya sialkot mai 2 bai gunah bhaio ko qathal karnay k baad paish aya uske misal nahi milthee chahy jitnee b muzamat kee jai kam hai is waqiya ko insaf milnay thak nahi bhulana chahiya jab thak 1122 police qathal karnay walay aur dhaiknay walo ko ibrat naak saza na miljai>liqan insaaf kaisay milayga jab zardari CHOOR ppp party ke dako minister sialkot firdos ashiq awan un sab badmasho ko bachanay ke mukamal lagan din raat koshish ma masroof hai kuo k wo sab jahil is haramzadi ko election mai vote daithay hai or na hafiz imran sahafee ko inam dhainay ke bajai jisnay footage awam media thak ponchai usko qathal kiya jaaa raha hai sharam ke baat hai k pakistani qom aubee b is thara k kanjar logo ke ghulami karahai hai or koch nai kar paa rahay shame on us.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
and our govt has been installed by the US so Americans have green light. they can do whatever they want.....

for as long as there are two I and two U, world will never be in peace

Abdali

Senator (1k+ posts)
Napak comments should be banned on this site by the former pakistanis canadians.ehh harper is a zionist pimp..

QaiserMirza

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
This is the old strategy, the Big Bro. support and get their chosen person rule the country and then they got free hand to do what ever they like to.

The perfect and best example is our president. He was groomed for this job for years while living in New York.
BB was assassinated to clear the path. Then this puppet was installed.
Now each and every corner of our holy land is occupied by the zoinest and hindu forces.

We all are sleeping and enjoying sweet dreams.
May Allah save this holy land which was created for Islam.
May Allah crush all those hand which raises against us.
May Allah give us the ability to feel the difference between good and evil.

lord_sultan

Councller (250+ posts)
p12-39_39.gif

Magic

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
:lol: I noticed that. You have done so much that your keyboard has become speechless. You just dont know where to start typing (bigsmile)(bigsmile)

Mr gazoo do you know me??? you know nothing!
I dont show off like you, also you are the one who probably are born on the keyboard see your post count!

keep typing...and say hello to your net fam!

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Mr gazoo do you know me??? you know nothing! No not yet, but I have a feeling you will let me know of you

I dont show off like you, good to know (bigsmile)

also you are the one who probably are born on the keyboard see your post count! I would have loved to see a keyboard right after birth but keyboard wasnt invented then. It would have been easy to email mom for milk bottle instead of crying

keep typing...and say hello to your net fam!

Thank you. best compliment from a relatively new person, I do appreciate that Jazakallah

shkashif

Voter (50+ posts)
We should have a solid brick wall on Pakistan & Afghanistan (Like Germany) border to stop these terrorist to enter Pakistan or smuggle weapons, drugs, etc.

BluntMan

MPA (400+ posts)
Americans are NOT the root cause of problems in Pakistan. Pakistani leaders are responsible for Pakistan's crap situation.