Amaan Ramazan: Why a highly disputed personality is allow to run religious Programms on TV???

Mian Adil Rasheed

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Geo took 3 million Dollar fund from US State Dept: Leaked Document.

Boycott Boycott!!! GEO
This Chanel has become a Security risk for Pakistan...

images

kakajee

Minister (2k+ posts)

I think it has become a national and moral responsibility of everyone to completely bycott this channel now.

Geo's slogan: Ghaddar ban ke Jew

K . Z

MPA (400+ posts)

Please let us start this from our homes, friends, relatives, neighbours and colleagues. Keep fighting against GEO for a good cause all the time everywhere. Be aware and keep others aware. It has to be finished now.

MANGAL PANDEY

Voter (50+ posts)

no one can prove that GEO is CIA or RAW funded channel...yeh sab ghalat afwahain hain...logon ko gumrah karne ky liye kyonke GEO serf sach bolta hay zemadari ky sat...sach jan ky Geo:)

Pracha

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

I think it has become a national and moral responsibility of everyone to completely bycott this channel now.

Geo's slogan: Ghaddar ban ke Jew

Unfortunately, it's not just the media. Our major political parties have sold this country many times over.

Pracha

no one can prove that GEO is CIA or RAW funded channel...yeh sab ghalat afwahain hain...logon ko gumrah karne ky liye kyonke GEO serf sach bolta hay zemadari ky sat...sach jan ky Geo:)

What about Zardari, and NS???

Bala Khan

MPA (400+ posts)

آپ کا نام منگل پانڈے ہے، آپ اور جیو کو سپورٹ ہی کریں گے
[hilar]

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)

I had Geo disconnected now for over a year .... and I would advise everyone else to do the same. This channel is certainly promoting interests of other countries and their well wishes lies with whoever pays them the post .... What a bunch of losers. I hope somebody brings them to task and sue them in US or Canada or UK as nothing is going to happen in Pakistan as everything can be bought in Pakistan including justice and this group like many others are extremely wealthy, powerful and well-connected.

Ali.Pakistani

Senator (1k+ posts)

دل تو یہی کرتا ہے کے امن کی آشا کی بتی بنا کر حامد میر جفر کو ایسا د ** کے اسکی تا قیامت بولتی بند ہو جائے

Pracha

Re: News Caster about Amir Liaquat Hussain

PMLn is the magnet for scoundrels, and geo for ghaddars and prostitutes.

lurker

See? Another bunch of Pakistanis and they bring us yet another conspiracy. I am telling you guys the Pakistani brain is self deceiving and loves conspiracy theories BECAUSE they have or feel they have no control over their lives. It's easy to live if you convince yourself that you have cracked some deep conspiracy going on. What is this, Pakistani conspiracy #981291829? lol. (clap)

miafridi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Re: News Caster about Amir Liaquat Hussain

Pakistani Media has been a disgrace and becoming more and more shameless with every minute passing be it the national issues or the religious.

MANGAL PANDEY

Voter (50+ posts)

hahaha nahe yar bat Mangal Pandey ky nahe hay..yeh sab GEO ky famous hone sy jal rahe hay..baqi GEO mai koe borae nahe hay

آپ کا نام منگل پانڈے ہے، آپ اور جیو کو سپورٹ ہی کریں گے
[hilar]

Rizwan2009

hahaha nahe yar bat Mangal Pandey ky nahe hay..yeh sab GEO ky famous hone sy jal rahe hay..baqi GEO mai koe borae nahe hay

ايسي مشہوري پر لعنت ہو جو جھوٹ اور گمراہي پر مبني ہے