Amaan Ramazan: Why a highly disputed personality is allow to run religious Programms on TV???

PkRevolution

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
After this Jumma Namaz people were standing out side mosque and discussing about Dr. Liaqat. Huge crowd but not a single good word for or in favour of this disputed personality Dr. Liaqat. People were angry.

On the other hand GEO is announcing that this programm is breaking all the records. Disinformation again.

In on going live Programm light disappeared (Loadshedding) and then they started Indian Song " Mujhe neend na Aye, Mujhe Chain na aya" watch programm of 25.7 from minute 21.

Itne begherat to musalman kabhi bhi na the, Ramadan ke nam per ye sab khuch????Apni olad ki fikr karo aur GEO ke khilaaf bahir niklo.

This programm has nothing to do with islamic programm. I am sorry it is just waste of time to watch this programm. Better would be to make some nafals or make namaz.

Just watch his face- he has no peace or a point of noor on it.

22072_334669825991_3337625_a.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=332067896928123

(after minute 21:00) Ramazan Programm-This is Hindu GEO presenting.

Boycott Geo Boycott Fake Mullah's.

Last edited by a moderator:

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger
I believe its a planned procedure to dispute the reputation of religion by putting such ilreputed people as promoting islam.

Just imagine if Amanat chann / Amanullah are put to advertise Fair and lovely then will some one buy it ???

like wise when you put aamir liaqat as promoting religion ......think yourself who will come and what people will think

we can reject all that by writing emails to pta and geo and other news anchors

Mohammad Tariq

Voter (50+ posts)
Islam is a Great religion.Beautiful Religion which is a complete code of behaviour but these Jokers and so called Mullahs has confused muslims by design and they are paid for this. Study Iqbal it will clear all confusion about theses musketers.

miafridi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I can't see the video, please paste a link.

But regarding Amir Liaqat i would say that they don't care about Ramzan or Religion. They want to cash every moment. So they always find for ways. And talent is hard to find. They would even ask Angelina jolie to do a show on Ramzan and give religious answers to people provided if she has hosting skills.

ambroxo

Minister (2k+ posts)
the comment was not off topic
ur president is highly disputed personality not only in Pakistan but in whole world
what to talk about 3rd class tv anchor ?

جب حکومت چور کے پاس ہو تو نیچے کی کسی بھی چیز پر شور مچانا فضول ہے

Please stick to the topic. I would appreciate your comments on this topic

patriot_purdesi

Senator (1k+ posts)
جہاں مذھب عامرلیاقت، دِفاع زیدحامد، میڈیا مُبشرلُقمان اور سیاست شیخ رشید کے ہاتھوں میں ہو وہاں جو ہورہا ہے وە بھی کم ہے

Abdali

Senator (1k+ posts)
Televangelist, aka american tv fraud, give me ten dollars and will you go to heaven. Cancel the permit given to jeo tv.

angryoldman

Minister (2k+ posts)
جیو دیکھنا ہر مسلمان مرد و عورت پر فرض نہیں ہے.
مت دیکھیں.اس میں ایسا کیا ہے جو دیکھا جائے؟یا اس کے بغیر آپ کو ملک کی خبر نہیں پتا چلے گی؟ہم جو ٹائم پہلے کتابوں میں گزرتے تھے وہ اب چینل دیکھنے میں
اسی لیے ایسا ہو رہا ہے.

Rizwan2009

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
عوام سے پرزور التماس ہے کہ ٹي وي چينلز پر ان پروگراموں کو ديکھنے کي بجائے قرآن کريم کي تلاوت ميں يہي وقت لگايا جائے جس کا اجر يقيني ہے

Mian Adil Rasheed

MPA (400+ posts)
Dr (Fake degree) Amir Liqat Hussain and GEOs Mr.GEEM (Mr. Chey)

Dr (Fake degree) Amir Liqat Hussain and GEOs Mr.GEEM (Mr. Chey), are known to be most disliked characters of this News channel, and people wonder why time and again they show these characters.
Dr Amir was caught abusing Naat khawaan and Qari and million of people saw him saying worst Tung and GAALI during this so called Islamic and Quarinic program ,clip was put on YOUTUBE he himself show to the innocent audiences an IMac presenter and Scholar.

MR.Jeem now called as MR CHEEY is stupid unimposing graphic toon character with heavy voice and yet nothing is impressing and this very character represents GEO.

Believe it or not GEO TV rating is declining fast and people losing faith in its national TV channel, mostly because siding with INDIAN interests and their own future plans to capture Indian Mass Market.
Ax_GL3WCAAEqwPd.jpg:large

Shameful!!!!!

saliaz

MPA (400+ posts)
Boycott Geo TV channels for at least an hour

To all geo viewers is it possible to boycott geo for at least 1 hour every day for either hamid mir show or Iftar transmission or Kamran khan show for their ongoing role. We all love to complain about Geo but never took any step to send them a real message. It will not be difficult we just have to make little effort for an hour initially. We already have too many alternatives now anyways so just speak to your families and friends and spread the word. An hour means boycott all geo channels.

Dont think I really have to name their role in spreading hatred, panic anti-pakistan sentiment list goes on and on, and imposing foreign agenda on us.
A request to the viewers in foreign who pay subscription please do not renew your subscription and watch you favorite programs on youtube etc., if you have smart TV thats even better. Lets make a collective effort and send a strong message to geo. Together we stand can make a big impact like we did against altaf hussain.

Re: Boycott Geo TV channels for at least an hour

ma toh kafi arsay sa nahi dekh raha Jew tv lakin Abu Geo ki khabbron k bagar nahi rehta.....